Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

300zxtt vs WRX

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 10:49 AM

300zxtt vs WRX

This was posted by my friend. This is not promoting any sort of street racing. Just watch at your own free will. Enjoy.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:18 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
that Z top ended the suby, but the guy in the suby couldn't drive for ****. The Z is probably good for a mid twelve at the track with the drag radials and chip, TT 6cyl no joke...
Old 01-12-2007, 04:21 PM

Car Info: SlickSilver
sry but if ur freind is the sti owner tell him he needs to learn how to drive before he embaresses himself AGAIN!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 04:39 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
That video was 5:05 minutes too long.

That was the quitest modded Z I've ever heard. I had those same mods on mine plus flywheel/clutch and it was good for a 12.9-13.0sec run with Yoko AVS Sports. Oh, and mine sounded much better. Nothing beats the old Stillen catback (quad tip) for that car.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:41 PM

actually, he's the driver and he got mad at me for saying he sux at driving...
Old 01-12-2007, 05:34 PM

I guess i should stop posting

I guess i should stop posting vids. It was just for your entertainment but i guess i'm embarrassing myself like you said. It was me that was driving my suby but i guess you guys drive too good for me, but at least i take the time to go out there and enjoy my car and shoot some vids for you guys that have nothen else to do but rag on ppls driving skill. Wheres your good *** driving vids? Can you show me how to drive please? Even though i lost i ain't ashamed to post it. It's all for fun relax you perfessional guys take my poor driving skills to seriously.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:08 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by ScoobySnacks125
Wheres your good *** driving vids?
http://video.google.com
http://www.streetfire.net
http://www.youtube.com

Can you show me how to drive please?
http://www.skipbarber.com/
http://www.racingschools.com/school_locations
Old 01-12-2007, 07:21 PM

Talking lol

I guess i should stop posting vids. It was just for your entertainment but i guess i'm embarrassing myself like you said. It was me that was driving my suby but i guess you guys drive too good for me, but at least i take the time to go out there and enjoy my car and shoot some vids for you guys that have nothen else to do but rag on ppls driving skill. Wheres your good *** driving vids? Can you show me how to drive please? Even though i lost i ain't ashamed to post it. It's all for fun relax you perfessional guys take my poor driving skills to seriously.
dont worry, I can;t drive either =)
Old 01-12-2007, 07:51 PM

I don't have my vids up, but i did 1.7 60s all day in a pretty much stock sti...you're close to me...wanna make a pass? hit me up in the PMs if you do...
Old 01-13-2007, 08:31 AM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Don't take it personally

Everyone gets flamed for posting crappy night time racing vids where all you can see are fuzzy headlights. That's all part of the fun of it. It will get viewed a million times. Then flamed. That's just the way it is. unless it's a vid of cars on a track, during the day, and it's great driving, it's going to get made fun of. Happens to everyone.

Last edited by Chrisnonstop; 01-13-2007 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Crap ass spelling on my part...
Old 01-13-2007, 09:36 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
What matters is its all good fun times man. It ain't a really a competition anymore.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Wheres your good *** driving vids?

(please note the cones and other safety measures, i.e.:not on the street)

saying "this is not to promote street racing" is retarded, the street racing you do promotes street racing, grow some ***** and take it to the track.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:56 AM

MBasile

saying "this is not to promote street racing" is retarded, the street racing you do promotes street racing, grow some ***** and take it to the track.

First off how the hell did you get in this conversation? And then where do you come from callen other ppl retards from no where? Third off wtf is that some back yard racing? Grow some *****? when did you need ***** to drive in buddys back yard? *****? when is this ever about *****? you probaly do have bigger ***** then me cause you come off as a d1ck. =]
Old 01-14-2007, 12:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
woooow, had to PM me that and post it? haha, next time just post it, dont clutter my PM box

you asked where everyone else's driving vids were, calling us out thinking we wouldn't man up, then when you were proving wrong you immaturely get defensive. Its a public forum that you posted on, thats how I got involved in the conversaion, I guess you forgot you were posting it in PUBLIC. Why don't you actually do a rally-x and throw your car around hard in the dirt and then say it takes less ***** than merely endangering other people on the street
Old 01-14-2007, 01:00 AM

Car Info: 2012 Honda Civic Si
ssqv for the win....someone has to be running rich

Quick Reply: 300zxtt vs WRX