04sti vs 02wrx on valentines day.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 12:53 AM

Car Info: 02 blue WRX header,turbo back exhaust,framairfilte
04sti vs 02wrx on valentines day.

Well I am sorry about the late post but wanted to tell everyone about my run in with an sti. It was late like 1am technically feb15 so v-day was over. He had his girl as well as I had mine so I told him that i never ran an sti before so we went to the spot and we raced 2times. First race I left at 35rpm and 7lbs of boost and we were even off the line then he shifted and everytime he shifted he pulled on me, for some odd reason he let off about 100feet before the end and he was about his tail to my nose in front of me, later he told me he missed a shift at the end. So we went again and this time I launced harder at 4k and 14psi and had him outta the hole :drivin: and once again everytime he shifted he pulled on me I had him at my door handle outta the hole and by the time the big end came he road by me and had me by his car and a whole nother car then me. He said that he beat an evo by the same distance so now I need to go find an evo. I just gotta put more money into the wrx to beat the sti at least it was an good kill for him and a good loss for me afterall it was an sti.