Conversions, Transplants, & Swaps Anything from the EJ20 into an RS to port-a-potties into an STi. Anything about engine and tranny swapping.

sti on a 2000 rs

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 04:32 PM

Car Info: 2000 2 door RS/ daily driver vtech
sure, just for get about it, like I said pics coming soon
Old 01-15-2008, 04:35 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
like I said don't drag race either.

- Mike
oh but you should!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
oh but you should!!!
Tell you what let me know next time your going to the drags I'll run the truck for fun.

Mike
Old 01-15-2008, 09:04 PM
banned

Car Info: WRX STi 2004
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
I think your confusing me with someone else mate, I don't own a 05 STI and like I said don't drag race either.

None of our cars run a GT40 either.

Mike

hehehe.....wow man!!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:11 PM
banned

lets see that big bad rs already....to much typing and not enought showing. Put some pics up already....last time i remember it was parked under your bros tarp outside hes house....with the blown up engine and the Volvo dowm pipe, about 7 to 8 months ago....oh and the premired sti spoiler. Fix the car up already legit so you wont blow up any more engines anymore, you've gone through toooo many!!!! You should ask mike about it(this time) he can help you....
Old 01-15-2008, 09:19 PM
banned

tell david to help you out and put some pics up of what it looks like at least with you slicks....your car is lighter than Mikes?
Old 01-16-2008, 09:40 AM

look mike not trying to start **** talking, but you changed alot since you opend your own shop, you used to be cool back then, it was all albout the cars , but its not about the cars no more with you its about your biusness now, its cool I hope it goes great for you and your shop, good luck and take care, o and my car wouldnt stand a chance with your truck, its turbo right ?
Old 01-16-2008, 09:49 AM

o and luis if you really want to see my car that bad, you only live not even a block away from me, you can just come over walking to my pad, last time I check I you are still cool with me so feel free to come swing by at the end of carey ave. any day after work o and thanks for the recomendation but I am all right, you know that I can work on my own cars, maybe I can help you out too, any ways take care bro, see you arround
Old 01-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by stirs
look mike not trying to start **** talking, but you changed alot since you opend your own shop, you used to be cool back then, it was all albout the cars , but its not about the cars no more with you its about your biusness now, its cool I hope it goes great for you and your shop, good luck and take care, o and my car wouldnt stand a chance with your truck, its turbo right ?
Now I know you don't know me, if you think I'm all about the business your truly mistaken and obviously don't know what I am about.

I have no idea who the hell you are but not only are posting complete crap about cars that I don't even own your now acting like you know me or have some history with me yet I still don't know who you are?

Mike
Old 01-16-2008, 10:00 AM

you are right about that, I dont know you, and like I said if you didnt had that car well I take that back, my bad, false info by me
Old 01-16-2008, 02:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
hahaha ^
Old 01-16-2008, 03:26 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
pwnt.

/thread.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:17 PM
banned

Originally Posted by stirs
o and luis if you really want to see my car that bad, you only live not even a block away from me, you can just come over walking to my pad, last time I check I you are still cool with me so feel free to come swing by at the end of carey ave. any day after work o and thanks for the recomendation but I am all right, you know that I can work on my own cars, maybe I can help you out too, any ways take care bro, see you arround

im fine man dont need any help with the car....its all done for me im happy with my power and dont need anymore as it is ive been lucky to never have gotten a speeding ticket. I actually want to see your car...i want to see how my set up does up against a car with more power than MikesGST car and lighter....( i might get lucky and beat you like when i ran your brothers STi) j/k
and im serious and dont mean to talk smack but you should really try and ask Mike or any other tuner about your car and your goals, its what i did and im happy.....its not that i dont think you cant work on your own car but when you are running a VOLVO TURBO and EXHAUST on your 2.5 RS i dont think its going to work out...just let them know man and your car will be out smoking SALAS quicker than you think!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 04:23 PM
banned

i wouldnt let anyone but a pro work on my STi man.....you should to when your working with serious power like that...i remeber MIke telling Aaron how he had to refuse tunning your bros car because he was afraid it was going to blow up on the dyno....he said you were using some water hoses or something in those lines... quite the McGayvers and let a pro work on the RS!!!! It's gonna cost you more but atleast its going to be safe and also last you alot longer than all those other engines and turbos you have gone through...
Old 01-16-2008, 04:59 PM

its just bolts lefty lussy, righty tighty

Quick Reply: sti on a 2000 rs