4 a good time:elk grove meets @ boba tea house!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 05:24 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
4 a good time-oooh yeeeah!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:29 AM

Car Info: 2007 Subaru WRX
I like this thread... its very exciting!=}
Old 05-19-2011, 11:40 AM

Car Info: 2007 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by wrxgirl08
Mmmm boba sounds good right now!
Of course you'd comment on this!..loljk
Old 05-19-2011, 02:11 PM

Car Info: '12 pbp wrx
Originally Posted by JmpnJimbo
Of course you'd comment on this!..loljk
Lol I wish you liked it more, then maybe you'd take me to get some more often
Old 05-19-2011, 03:39 PM

Yup, that's why we always have it there, boba milk tea is da shiznit, you really can't go wrong with any flavor, just wish they had bigger sizes cuz i can drink a **** load of that stuff! Y'all should try to make it to one of our great meets someday, since you seem to like it too!
Old 05-19-2011, 04:59 PM

Car Info: '12 pbp wrx
I like it but Josh doesn't, he can have something else lol. I'll try and get him to come with me one of these days.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:11 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM Impreza WRX/ 1998 RBP Impreza 2.5RS
Yeah, next month on the 18th we'll be having a bbq. You guys are more than welcomed to come out. We have a few guys from stockton who come out from time to time.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:25 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
Just relax. STiWRX06 is a very chill guy, you just have to meet him in person.
Come over to our meets in EG at Boba Tea House/ 1320 Performance parking lot every Mon night at 7pm
Honestly tho, the way he reacts and posts online, it doesnt make me want to meet him in person.

He's always *****ing about something or going on about racing someone yada yada yada.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Honestly tho, the way he reacts and posts online, it doesnt make me want to meet him in person.

He's always *****ing about something or going on about racing someone yada yada yada.
Whoa there, the way i react & post online, you got it all backwards coming from someone with literally hundreds of useless garbage posts/threads. Your the one acting like you own this ****, not me. With the type of threads you start, you must be very big headed or something, cuz you're the one coming off that way. Maybe there's a reason for "stupid" to be in your screen name. How many times have i mentioned racing someone, not that many, so quit using that to try and talk **** (honestly, go count how many times i talk about it in my posts-yeah, thought so). But you, when it comes to total bull****, your stuff here is fully covered. So i don't get why you're the one trying to complain about me when you're the problem (the proof is all over this site, no use trying to hide it). All you ever see is stupidchicken03 this & stupidchicken03 that, it's getting tiresome man, REALLY! We can talk **** to eachother all day, but nothing replaces meeting someone in person, that's when you really get to know someone for real, not from some dumb computer screen. If you show up to the Sac bbq/meet at EG park then i'll probably get to meet you there, i'll reserve my opinions till then. I'm not a bad person by any means, just like Java said...
Old 05-20-2011, 10:36 AM

Car Info: 05 bugeye STI
u guys are really not doing a good job of making people want to come up there, u guys have to chill out...
Old 05-20-2011, 11:47 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Whoa there, the way i react & post online, you got it all backwards coming from someone with literally hundreds of useless garbage posts/threads. Your the one acting like you own this ****, not me. With the type of threads you start, you must be very big headed or something, cuz you're the one coming off that way. Maybe there's a reason for "stupid" to be in your screen name. How many times have i mentioned racing someone, not that many, so quit using that to try and talk **** (honestly, go count how many times i talk about it in my posts-yeah, thought so). But you, when it comes to total bull****, your stuff here is fully covered. So i don't get why you're the one trying to complain about me when you're the problem (the proof is all over this site, no use trying to hide it). All you ever see is stupidchicken03 this & stupidchicken03 that, it's getting tiresome man, REALLY! We can talk **** to eachother all day, but nothing replaces meeting someone in person, that's when you really get to know someone for real, not from some dumb computer screen. If you show up to the Sac bbq/meet at EG park then i'll probably get to meet you there, i'll reserve my opinions till then. I'm not a bad person by any means, just like Java said...
You're making my point with exactly how you're responding.

Ive seen you mention street racing in the Sac meet thread (more than once), in the Elk Grove meet thread (more than once) and even in the Sac Sightings thread.....

We have held the Sac meet out off Truxel at least 3 times in the last 2 months and no one from EG ever shows, so its not like we havnt tried to get some of you guys out there and meet ya.

How many people from this site have actually gotten the chance to meet you? 20, maybe 30?

Ive been around a lot longer than you have and ive met A LOT of ppl from here in person at meets and just helping them (or me) out. I think its a little different how i can act/type online when a lot of ppl already know me in person, compared to a new guy. Dont get all hostile, just think about it.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by FuturistiK_STI
u guys are really not doing a good job of making people want to come up there, u guys have to chill out...
Sorry, don't be scurrred, i'm the one who started this thread for Christ's sake, it's just i keep getting attacked by the same persons, it's them who need to chill out (of course you're gonna defend yourself right). Come on up, you'll see how chill everyone is here at our EG meets, i promise!
Old 05-20-2011, 12:48 PM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
I LOVE STUPIDCHICKENS THREADS!!!! =)!!! ahah thomas is a very cool guy!!

as for phil, I think you do need to chill with all the "**** talking" to whomever it might be, it really does make people not wanna come all the way to elk gove to our meets. may make some noobs or other surrounding people from elk grove/sac uncomfortable or think that all everyone does in eg is talk **** and get upset with everyone. Think its been said in both the eg meet thread and this one as well...

If i were a noob wanting to come to a meet, i would def go all the way to "sac meets" just because of all the "crap talking".

futuristik_sti said it very well " u guys are really not doing a good job of making people want to come up there, you guys have to chill out...."

thank you futuristik..
Old 05-20-2011, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
You're making my point with exactly how you're responding.

Ive seen you mention street racing in the Sac meet thread (more than once), in the Elk Grove meet thread (more than once) and even in the Sac Sightings thread.....

We have held the Sac meet out off Truxel at least 3 times in the last 2 months and no one from EG ever shows, so its not like we havnt tried to get some of you guys out there and meet ya.

How many people from this site have actually gotten the chance to meet you? 20, maybe 30?

Ive been around a lot longer than you have and ive met A LOT of ppl from here in person at meets and just helping them (or me) out. I think its a little different how i can act/type online when a lot of ppl already know me in person, compared to a new guy. Dont get all hostile, just think about it.
I'm not trying to be hostile, but all you two is ever post negative stuff towards me so what am i suppose to do. Don't tell me you've NEVER street raced in your ENTIRE life, you act like it, with a WRX i highly doubt that, and a modded one at that. Tell me, why make it faster, to drive faster, wether your racing others or by yourself, it's all risk-taking, unless you drive slow everywhere and bought it just for looks-yeah right. So don't try to come off as a street saint, no one is with these type of cars (don't try to front cuz y'all know it's true). **** everyone takes off from our meets bat out of hell! And sorry, being a member here long and knowing alot of people don't give you the right to act all high & mighty, this site is for every enthusiast equally, i'm pretty sure there's others here just like you but i don't see them doing the **** you do. You think it's cool for everyone to keep seeing your thousands of stupid threads/posts, like i said before you're not the owner/creator of this **** so why you act that way for? Ask ALL the people i've met on here and they'll tell you how cool/chill i am. Also, y'all can come to our meets as well, haven't i already been blasted for cross-posting to try and get y'all to come to EG (uh-huh, from you two nonetheless). I'm cool with everyone so far, it's just you two who give me trouble, coincidence, i don't think so. So just be cool until we do meet, probably soon with the bbq coming up.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Lets all just get along... this is I-club... not nazioc...

Quick Reply: 4 a good time:elk grove meets @ boba tea house!