i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Central Valley (https://www.i-club.com/forums/central-valley-210/)
-   -   4 a good time:elk grove meets @ boba tea house! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/central-valley-210/4-good-time-elk-grove-meets-%40-boba-tea-house-231212/)

STiWRX06 05-12-2011 12:21 AM

4 a good time:elk grove meets @ boba tea house!

Wusup y'all, my name is Phil & just throwing this out to y'all if you're bored & want to meet new people/see different cars. I used to live in Stockton (born & raised there) so i know the 209 pretty good. Y'all should come by & check out our Subie meets in Elk Grove @ Boba Tea House on Mondays @ 7pm (directions & address on EG meet thread) since we're not that far from you guys (hey, it's much closer than Sac at least-lol). We're all chill over here with some pretty cool cars, you won't be disappointed! Hopefully see y'all there someday.:thumb:

STiWRX06 05-12-2011 12:27 AM

[QUOTE=STiWRX06;3069207]Wusup y'all, my name is Phil & just throwing this out to y'all if you're bored & want to meet new people/see different cars. I used to live in Stockton (born & raised there) so i know the 209 pretty good. Y'all should come by & check out our Subie meets in Elk Grove @ Boba Tea House on Mondays @ 7pm (directions & address on EG meet thread) since we're not that far from you guys (hey, it's much closer than Sac at least-lol). We're all chill over here with some pretty cool cars, you won't be disappointed! Hopefully see y'all there someday.:thumb:[/QUOTE]

^Just trying to be friendly & spread the word, that's all!:peace:

wrxgirl08 05-12-2011 08:26 AM

Mmmm boba sounds good right now!

STiWRX06 05-12-2011 11:30 AM

[QUOTE=wrxgirl08;3069259]Mmmm boba sounds good right now![/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, chocolate or blueberry milk tea (with boba of course) is da bomb-def delish!:nod:

wrxgirl08 05-12-2011 01:05 PM

I prefer coconut or thai tea.

WRrex 05-12-2011 06:12 PM

lol, this guy, he just doesnt stop :lol:

"y'all" should come out and have a "super subie" meet "bros" :rofl:

Then you can talk about how stuck up and lame all the newer subarus and their drivers are and threaten to race them cuz you aint scared :rofl:

STiWRX06 05-12-2011 06:46 PM

[QUOTE=WRrex;3069496]lol, this guy, he just doesnt stop :lol:

"y'all" should come out and have a "super subie" meet "bros" :rofl:

Then you can talk about how stuck up and lame all the newer subarus and their drivers are and threaten to race them cuz you aint scared :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I shouldn't have to explain myself to a retard like you, going around trying to talk **** on others. Ooohhh, 2002 something, too afraid to call it a ****ing wagon-lmao. Learn how to spell yourself before bagging on others, K-alifornia, i don't think so fool. I've seen MANY replies here with bro & y'all, trying to make it sound like i'm the only one using it-search through all the threads/posts and tell me how many you count-yeah i ****ing thought so! I'm not calling ALL newer WRX/STI owners stuck up, just the ones i got no response from, and believe me it's been plenty. They're my experiences so far, not yours so go **** off. Yeah if someone goes through all that trouble to ****ing race me, all i'm saying is that i'm gonna have to try and smoke them cuz i ain't no punk, especially if i'm just minding my own business & driving normal. Don't misinterpret me man. I don't condone street racing. Man you got sooo much beef with me than take your sorry ass to one of our meets so we can settle this **** civily without all this childish texting. I'm here only to make new friends, and all you can do is clown-pathetic bro, ooops, my bad, you def ain't my BRO-lol.:mad::mad2::yell:

RodriguezGD 05-12-2011 06:58 PM

Just let it go Phil... Dudes not worth it... He's all talk bro..

WRrex 05-12-2011 07:02 PM

[QUOTE=STiWRX06;3069508]I shouldn't have to explain myself to a retard like you, going around trying to talk **** on others. Ooohhh, 2002 something, too afraid to call it a ****ing wagon-lmao. Learn how to spell yourself before bagging on others, K-alifornia, i don't think so fool. I've seen MANY replies here with bro & y'all, trying to make it sound like i'm the only one using it-search through all the threads/posts and tell me how many you count-yeah i ****ing thought so! I'm not calling ALL newer WRX/STI owners stuck up, just the ones i got no response from, and believe me it's been plenty. They're my experiences so far, not yours so go **** off. Yeah if someone goes through all that trouble to ****ing race me, all i'm saying is that i'm gonna have to try and smoke them cuz i ain't no punk, especially if i'm just minding my own business & driving normal. Don't misinterpret me man. I don't condone street racing. Man you got sooo much beef with me than take your sorry ass to one of our meets so we can settle this **** civily without all this childish texting. I'm here only to make new friends, and all you can do is clown-pathetic bro, ooops, my bad, you def ain't my BRO-lol.:mad::mad2::yell:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: you just made my point :rofl:

wrxgirl08 05-12-2011 07:02 PM

Hey! Both of you need to take some midol!

GD916 05-12-2011 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=wrxgirl08;3069518]Hey! Both of you need to take some midol![/QUOTE]

Haha!! Pwn33333332333$$3!3!ddddddd!

STiWRX06 05-12-2011 09:44 PM

[QUOTE=RodriguezGD;3069514]Just let it go Phil... Dudes not worth it... He's all talk bro..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i figured that out by now, ain't got nothing better to do i guess. Always on the lookout for me, i guess i'm doing something right for him to be constantly doing such dumb ****! Man, i'm always chill & friendly until someone like him tries to **** with me, then it's on. Y'all know me already man, you cool with me then i'm cool with you, but this prick just won't quit. I guess i have to be the better man & just totally ignore his dumbass from now on. So go:monkey:WRrex, i'm thru with you!

STiWRX06 05-12-2011 09:53 PM

[QUOTE=wrxgirl08;3069518]Hey! Both of you need to take some midol![/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, but this guy makes me hella mad, gotta stand my ground ya know! Ask anyone, i'm usually pretty chill, but you get this X-Marine pissed off & all hell breaks loose-LOL!:comeandgetsome:

1JavaBlk_in_Sac 05-14-2011 12:29 AM

[QUOTE=wrxgirl08;3069374]I prefer coconut or thai tea.[/QUOTE]
haha, that's exactly what I got last time chilling at EG meet (coconut boba tea).
We are from North Sac but for some reason we enjoy EG meets more than north Sac meets. It takes more gas to get there but it's worth it!

1JavaBlk_in_Sac 05-14-2011 12:46 AM

[QUOTE=WRrex;3069517]:rofl: you just made my point :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Just relax. STiWRX06 is a very chill guy, you just have to meet him in person.
Come over to our meets in EG at Boba Tea House/ 1320 Performance parking lot every Mon night at 7pm