Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 07:16 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx
FS: CA (SoCal-LA) 2002 WRX Wagon ***No longer available***

NO LONGER AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME

2002 WRX Wagon
VIN: JF1GG29622G814941

$18,500

PM me on here for details and a phone number. Serious inquires only... Thank you..

DETAILS:

This vehicle has been the love of my life for over 4 years now. It has been my baby. I have put it before my girlfriend, family members, and if I had kids...them too. I have spent a countless number of hours in labor and reasearch to get to the perfect point is at now. My WRX produces 435whp. This is accomplished from a built & stroked 2.2L motor. It has all the goodies you can think of for flawless enjoyment. Everything from TGV deletes, Upgraded Aero Fuel System, RC 750cc injectors, Garage Tuning Fuel Rails, JDM STi Headers, Garage Tuning Twin Scroll with Customize GT30 turbo kit, Custom Front mount setup/piping, Dual Tial Wastegates, Tial Blow Off Valve, stealth meth resivour in windshield fluid resivour, and much more. Everything in the engine bay is new with less than 5,000 miles. The motor was broken in very carefully for maximum power. I did not rev over 3,500 rpm until 2,500 miles were put on the new motor and transmission. At 2,500 it was dyno tuned and made a scraming amount of power.

Over $1,000 was spent on polishing and powder coating various engine parts to give it that special 'anodized' look which is unique to my vehicle. These are just some of the motor modifications and no expense was spared in building my super car. Of course all this power could not be held by the wrx 5 speed transmission, so I purchased a jdm STi transmission, which has a brand new ACT organic clutch. The suspension is dialed in $1200 Stance GT-R+ coilovers, which have levels of adjustment and ride height. The front and rear sway bars are very large and made by Hotchkis. The front and rear end links are Hotchkis as well. There is a front Cusco Strut Bar. The brakes have been upgraded to 2004 Sti Brembos up front, with brand new rotors and Endless brake pads. The rear is upgraded 06-07 WRX Single Pot Brakes with DBC Rotors and Kartboy adapters. All brake lines are braided stainless. The wheels are Rotas G-force 17x8s in hyper silver in excellent condition. I am currently running 235/40/zr17 tires. The hood is a rare inverted carbon fiber hood made only in 2002-2003 and is not in production anymore. It has no UV fading! I did this for a stealth look because of the fmic setup im using. This hood also has great venting qualities. This Wrx has a blue carbon fiber lip, and a fitted Kalamari Rear Carbon diffuser which took at least 10 hours of custom installation and fabrication to get perfect. The exhaust is Jdm HKS with the flex pipe removed and a magnaflow 3" muffler installed inline, with a JDM STi header. There is alot of interior modifications as well. Off the top of my head the seats are in excellent conditon and from an 07 STi. The gauage cluster and steering wheel are from an STi as well. The boost gauge is from Defi, and matches the cluster perfectly. The control unit for the boost gauge is mounted under the steering wheel and more gauges can now be added if the owner wishes. These are some of the modifications I can think of off the top of my head. This car is amazing. It pains me deeply to see it go, but is at the point I once dreamed of getting it to and ready to be driven. I have never taken it to the drag strip. It was my garaged weekend car. There is well over $20k in receipts over the past years which I will provide to the new owner. I am respectively pricing this super car at $18,500 and it is located in Southern California with current smog and registration. Email me with any questions or comments. Thank you.

~mark

PHOTOS:

Name:  Cockpit2.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  206.0 KB

VIDEOS:

Last edited by mybrosride; 08-23-2010 at 07:59 PM. Reason: car no longer available
Old 08-23-2010, 07:56 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
No Longer Available....