STi meeting this Sunday (May 1st)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 03:23 PM

STi meeting this Sunday (May 1st)

hey guys, we are having an STi meeting this Sunday May 1st. the location of meet is the same as last yr. (If you guys came last yr)

even paul is not here any more, i think we should still get together and have a meet.

it will be at 6 pm, this coming Sunday.

hope all STi owners come to the meet and have some nice pic taken. here is the plan, we will meet at the mall's parking lot on cambie. (sorry i forgot the mall's name, since i don't live in vancouver ) then we will drive to richmond and have a drink there may be OR drive to the big parking lot in UBC and take some sun set pic. (where rev scene meeting held).

guys please come and show off your aftermarket parts. i wanna see them!! if you are not driving STi, IT DOESN"T MATTER! as long as you have a boxer engine under your hood. if you bring your poorsche to the meet, WELCOME! i think many people interested in check that out.

1. myself
2. jikjak
3. denny
4. justin
5. denny's friend
6. bezerk (MAY BE)
7. subaru ben (MAY BE)

ken, lap tak, initial E, nightrunner, please response to my pm. i don't think the meet is gonna happen if less than 10 people come.

does anyone still have Paul's number? i wanna contact some STi owners...
IF YOU SEES PEOPLE DRIVING STi ON STREET, CHASE THEM! TELL THEM THERE WILL BE A MEETING THIS SUNDAY :devil:

this is some pic from last yr.

guys, remember how it feels when many STi parked and facing NO. 3 road? do you remember how many people come to watch? and some people stop by and took some photo...

details on the following link