The worst school shooting to date...

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 08:04 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by slugrx
Two years in the military (in another country)

You should have said that last part...big difference
I'm sorry you can't put two and two together, seriously? Sheesh. Shows how much you guys actually read my replies.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using i-Club
Old 01-03-2013, 08:07 PM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
Originally Posted by w0ng3r
I wrote a not-so nice reply and decided to give you this one instead. I believe I stated somewhere in this thread that I'm from Singapore, hence I served in the SAF, we don't use MOS designations.
Wow you must feel like a badass saying you served in the Singapore military. So what else did you do, get a job at chuck e cheese waiting for 12teens?
Old 01-03-2013, 08:11 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
Aren't you in highschool? Doubt you should be criticizing any military personal.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by theoutbackdream

Wow you must feel like a badass saying you served in the Singapore military. So what else did you do, get a job at chuck e cheese waiting for 12teens?
What else did I do? Put up with some dumb kid on a Subaru forum who was running his mouth because it made him feel tough.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:14 PM

Car Info: hopes and dreams
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
Aren't you in highschool? Doubt you should be criticizing any military personal.
LOL, sorry i just had to.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:18 PM

Yea but there is no reason to fight with saying "I'm In Singapore military". Just because he was trying to make himself better.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:20 PM

Yea but there is no reason to fight with saying "I'm In Singapore military". Just because he was trying to make himself better.
Stop, just stop, for your own sake.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 PM

What else did I do? Put up with some dumb kid on a Subaru forum who was running his mouth because it made him feel tough.

I'm sorry you can't put two and two together, seriously? Sheesh. Shows how much you guys actually read my replies.

You must feel so important being in military you act like this towards other members.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:28 PM

You must feel so important being in military you act like this towards other members.
Considering I've been called a terrorist, and have received "go back to your country" comments in this thread, I am surprised that "served MY country" can be misconstrued. Seriously, work on your closer reading, you WILL need it for the SAT's. or maybe not, since you sound like you plan on enlisting anyways.

And judging from the way I treat other members? seriously? have you read the **** you've been typing to me kid? Typical teenager. Done with this thread, done done done.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 PM

And I completely respect military personal in the states. But posting that "o I'm in military in this country" doesn't make you any better. Your voice is the same as everyone's, yet w0ng3r in the way I read his posts sounds like he feel like a god to others. Or "Mr knowitall".
Old 01-03-2013, 08:31 PM

Considering I've been called a terrorist, and have received "go back to your country" comments in this thread, I am surprised that "served MY country" can be misconstrued. Seriously, work on your closer reading, you WILL need it for the SAT's. or maybe not, since you sound like you plan on enlisting anyways.

And judging from the way I treat other members? seriously? have you read the **** you've been typing to me kid? Typical teenager. Done with this thread, done done done.
Have I said that? No.

Sure you may have served your country but it doesn't make you any better than others. Does it?

I rarely reply to your posts, but take a joke instead of getting all worked up over it. (not in this case)
Old 01-03-2013, 08:32 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
And I completely respect military personal in the states. But posting that "o I'm in military in this country" doesn't make you any better. Your voice is the same as everyone's, yet w0ng3r in the way I read his posts sounds like he feel like a god to others. Or "Mr knowitall".
im pretty sure he posted that because someone asked him about what branch he served in
Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by flat489

im pretty sure he posted that because someone asked him about what branch he served in
Nope. If you look back, lurk quoted him for "oh btw I used to serve in military"
Old 01-03-2013, 08:36 PM

Have I said that? No.

Sure you may have served your country but it doesn't make you any better than others. Does it?

I rarely reply to your posts, but take a joke instead of getting all worked up over it. (not in this case)
Dude... I said I served in the military after someone called me a terrorist (I didnt say it was you)... not to sound better than anyone else... If you were pickign issues with my argument, you should at least read through the thread instead of picking on random quotes. So please, just stop.

ok now i'm actually done
Old 01-03-2013, 08:50 PM

Dude... I said I served in the military after someone called me a terrorist (I didnt say it was you)... not to sound better than anyone else... If you were pickign issues with my argument, you should at least read through the thread instead of picking on random quotes. So please, just stop.

ok now i'm actually done

I stopped reading at dreaming kid, don't expect me to pay attention to your points if you can't keep up with a civil discussion, kid.
Originally Posted by Overbear

Not at all, its high time we, the educated and good people of this country stop using the soft gloves with people like him. Its his (indirect) fault this shooting happend, Damn it time to take the trash out!

Educated? Good? Demonizing those who disagree with you is childish, I went to one of nations top universities, I help out the less privileged and needy in my spare time. What do you do that makes you a Saint? Again I am subjected to personal attacks.

Oh by the way, I also served two years in the military, so don't go around insulting me by calling me a terrorist. ****tard. This was a domestic issue caused by a mentally unstable individual, not some radical extremist.
He doesn't even call you a terrorist, I think you should learn to turn down your ego bit and read **** correctly.

Quick Reply: The worst school shooting to date...