Why do females take so long to get ready!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 10:08 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by GilTsuby
LOL, i think this is what we all do when they're getting ready. We come and surf i-club :banana:
Thats what I do
Old 03-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Pixel Master

Car Info: 2006 WRX BLACK
lol, Then we find a good thread ( like this one ) and want to finish reading it but they don't let us cause they are FINALLY ready to go!!!
Old 03-04-2007, 10:20 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
as much as it drives me nuts...

i dare not complain cuz they keep me happy when i dont complain about how long it takes them to get ready.

besides..

thats wat i have my blackberry for. i can keep myself entertained w/ the daily threads at sric.

haha.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Pixel Master

Originally Posted by x002x
as much as it drives me nuts...

i dare not complain cuz they keep me happy when i dont complain about how long it takes them to get ready.

besides..

thats wat i have my blackberry for. i can keep myself entertained w/ the daily threads at sric.

haha.
I should get one. Gameboy used to do the trick but games just didn't interest me anymore.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:31 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
fap fap fap time...
Old 03-04-2007, 11:29 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
fap fap fap time...
i've seen that word used a lot... and never understood wat it meant..

so i checked wiki just now.

"FAP is both a three-letter acronym and an onomatopoeia referring to male masturbation."

hmm.. interesting.

all this time i never knew....
Old 03-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Pixel Master

"male masturbation" who's masturbading with this thead!!!??? lol
Old 03-04-2007, 12:25 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
they spend time on that stuff so we can look

where did you go in downtown san jose?

DTSJ sucks now, there are way too many guys and way too many cops

Stick with San Francisco, the crowd is soooo much better and there arent close to as many cops out...plus a lot of the clubs are open till atleast 3 (depending on who is premoting the party that particular night though)

If SF is too far Santana Row is a good alternative...good upscale crowd and less of ghetto crowd. Also, way more girls than in downtown san jose and for the most part, better looking girls too.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Pixel Master

Originally Posted by Zoeb2s
they spend time on that stuff so we can look

where did you go in downtown san jose?

DTSJ sucks now, there are way too many guys and way too many cops

Stick with San Francisco, the crowd is soooo much better and there arent close to as many cops out...plus a lot of the clubs are open till atleast 3 (depending on who is premoting the party that particular night though)

If SF is too far Santana Row is a good alternative...good upscale crowd and less of ghetto crowd. Also, way more girls than in downtown san jose and for the most part, better looking girls too.
+1
It's getting pretty bad, specially in the Santa Clara and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd area. When I lived in Redwood I used to go to the SF all the time, I miss it. Now that I live in SJ it just to far for me to go unless I spend the night...call me lazy.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:38 PM
I <3 White Girls

Originally Posted by GilTsuby
+1
It's getting pretty bad, specially in the Santa Clara and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd area. When I lived in Redwood I used to go to the SF all the time, I miss it. Now that I live in SJ it just to far for me to go unless I spend the night...call me lazy.
yea i know how it is if you are far...I feel the same way when i go to SJ (I only go there when friends make plans to go out there so its not too often)

It did have its prime, but now its going down the ****ter more and more every weekend.

Have you been to santana row?

That is great south bay alternative
Old 03-04-2007, 12:42 PM
KareBear

Car Info: '07 SWP STi
DT San Jose is the ghey. I finally go out again only to get into a bar fight and get kicked out. Last night did feel weird. Something just wasn't right in the air. It was like I smelled trouble.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:50 PM
I <3 White Girls

Originally Posted by STi_4_Keri
DT San Jose is the ghey. I finally go out again only to get into a bar fight and get kicked out. Last night did feel weird. Something just wasn't right in the air. It was like I smelled trouble.
what club/bar?

did you win?
Old 03-04-2007, 01:02 PM
KareBear

Mission...started out with some girl whipping her hair into my face on the dance floor. My friends asked me what was wrong and I told them what was happening. The other girl's friend hears me and says "so what?". Needless to say, I imitated the girl's moves on the dance floor and she didn't like the fact that she can't dance and I got vicious with my words and they got offended and pushed my friends around to try to kick my @ss. All the girls had about 100lbs. over me. Not nice picking on the little people. My friends (who aren't any bigger than me) got sick of being pushed around so they turned and swung. Bouncer threw us out. It entertained me.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:21 PM

Car Info: Spec Miata racecar #36
I'm too old to go clubbin' these days. When I see my boyfriend eyeing another chick, I just remind him that like me, he's older. I once told him, "If you think you can get that 20yo hottie to go out with you -- go for it. I can always find someone else." That straightened him up - for a few minutes, lol. I think girls sometimes get competitive because we know how easily persuaded some men can be. Many of us girls have been in at least one relationship where the guy just wouldn't commit, which makes some of us nervous. As we get older, we get better, but the young cute ones who still have nice, tight bodies are still a mild thought at the back of our minds. Personally, I don't look at other men, ESPECIALLY if they are with someone. It's just not polite. But then again, I'm old .. . fashioned! But remember, with age comes more toys (like racecars), so it's a win-win situation if you ask me.

BW
Old 03-04-2007, 01:35 PM
KareBear

Getting into a fight with another chick over a guy is pointless to me...I never did understand the memo on that.

Quick Reply: Why do females take so long to get ready!!