Why do females take so long to get ready!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Pixel Master

Car Info: 2006 WRX BLACK
Why do females take so long to get ready!!

I'm here, waiting for my gf and her friends to finish getting ready and I can't stand it any more!!! so I thought I would write about it.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:38 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
I think they selfishly play with the ***** in the bathroom by themselves. That's what I'd do.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:43 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

simply? because they can.

:hiding out smiley:
Old 03-03-2007, 11:00 PM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
Originally Posted by GilTsuby
I'm here, waiting for my gf and her friends to finish getting ready and I can't stand it any more!!! so I thought I would write about it.
+1...
Old 03-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Pixel Master

All that waiting for nothing!!! Shady night, cops everywhere...I think a lot of people are out because it was a nice day and cops new the streets downtown would be packed. Every bar was packed!!!
Old 03-04-2007, 01:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
the other day i was waiting for my friend to get ready. waited for like 2 hours
Old 03-04-2007, 07:45 AM

Car Info: Spec Miata racecar #36
I must be the only female that takes less time to get ready than most men. I don't like make-up, so that's out except for very special occasions. Besides, make-up is bad for your skin. I look like I'm in my 20s (or so folks have told me) and I just turned 37! HA! To answer your question, though . . . maybe she takes so long because you're hard to please. Hehehehehe.

BW <ducking>
Old 03-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Pixel Master

Na, I'm not hard to please, I think it's the whole girl competition thing...you females are always competing for who can look their best. My lady doesn't wear much makeup, only lipstick and eyelashes, it's her friends that take forever, she came over with a HUGE suite case! I was like...dude, we're just going to downtown for 3 hours (since it was already 10pm and clubs start to shut down at 1am), we finally ended up leaving the house at 11pm.

Anyways, back to this whole girls competing with each other...whenever there's a good looking chick around others, the claws come out.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:21 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Na, I'm not hard to please, I think it's the whole girl competition thing...you females are always competing for who can look their best. My lady doesn't wear much makeup, only lipstick and eyelashes, it's her friends that take forever, she came over with a HUGE suite case! I was like...dude, we're just going to downtown for 3 hours (since it was already 10pm and clubs start to shut down at 1am), we finally ended up leaving the house at 11pm.

Anyways, back to this whole girls competing with each other...whenever there's a good looking chick around others, the claws come out.
Is it ghey Kalifornia law to start shuting down clubs/bars/last call at like 1am or something? My friend and I were in Davis and at like 1am a few places wouldn't even let us it. I'm not sure if thats hippy Davis or just ghey Kalifornia.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:31 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant

Clubs shut down at 1am? Is this a new thing? I didn't go out much last year but I mean shows I would go to in SF would sometimes get out around 6 or 8am. One group I went to see a lot didn't ever come on till 3am or so. Breaking my straight and going out to a show on 3/23. Woo.

Man, my ex used to take forever too. She would get all weird when other nice looking girls were around. My g/f now is totally different - she is always ready before me and really couldn't care less who is or is not there. Good times...
Old 03-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Pixel Master

We were in San Jose, the clubs downtown close earlier than SF. In SJ, they stop serving alcohol at 1am and start kicking people out at 1:30. I always like to leave a little after 12am, anything after that people rush to drink as much as they can before 1am. After that all hell breaks loose and SJ police does no mess around, they will get you for what they can.
Last night didn't feel right to me. There was all kinds of trouble downtown SJ, so we came back right away. Like I said, I think it was because we had a nice day.

Second subject: Females are craaazzzyyyy!!! Going back to this whole girls competing with each other...I used to bounce in SJ, and 80% of bar fights were caused by girls. To top it off, it was always do to another girl looking at another girls man. Let me say that again, LOOKING at another girls man. If us men were to get into a fight for ever guy that looked at our ladies, I think we wouldn't exist! We would all be in prison or none existent from killing each other. I'm telling you, the claws come out, the claws come out.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
:rotfl: I'm waiting at this moment
Old 03-04-2007, 09:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07' AW 335i & 05' WD Escalade
its hella annoying when they change their cloths 5 times just to go to the grocerey store
Old 03-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Pixel Master

Originally Posted by MBasile
:rotfl: I'm waiting at this moment
LOL, i think this is what we all do when they're getting ready. We come and surf i-club :banana:
Old 03-04-2007, 10:07 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
We were in San Jose, the clubs downtown close earlier than SF. In SJ, they stop serving alcohol at 1am and start kicking people out at 1:30. I always like to leave a little after 12am, anything after that people rush to drink as much as they can before 1am. After that all hell breaks loose and SJ police does no mess around, they will get you for what they can.
Last night didn't feel right to me. There was all kinds of trouble downtown SJ, so we came back right away. Like I said, I think it was because we had a nice day.

Second subject: Females are craaazzzyyyy!!! Going back to this whole girls competing with each other...I used to bounce in SJ, and 80% of bar fights were caused by girls. To top it off, it was always do to another girl looking at another girls man. Let me say that again, LOOKING at another girls man. If us men were to get into a fight for ever guy that looked at our ladies, I think we wouldn't exist! We would all be in prison or none existent from killing each other. I'm telling you, the claws come out, the claws come out.
Yeah I was hoping the cat fights would happen last night, but they didn't. There were a few situations where one girl was yelling at another girl but it turned out they were friends and just drunk lol. Even though there weren't any cat fights there were a few brawls like every 10minutes and I swear like every cop in davis came downtown too lol.

Quick Reply: Why do females take so long to get ready!!