Who is this Engine Builder?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 04:29 PM

Car Info: 2006 obp wrx limited sedan
Originally Posted by Overbear

No there is not, its a made up idea by little flower wearing, tree hugging pussies. Its the internet if you don't like something you read, you CLOSE THE PAGE. Its that kind of mentality that gave us "PG13" and "edited for TV".

cyber bullying...**** see THIS is why this country is filled with a bunch of ****ing hippy pansy asses anymore. Think on that, when a homo like me can say that, you know there is a problem!
You are hurting my feelings you big meanie
Old 05-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by Queen Jade
The easiest way to verify legitimacy....ask him:

"Could you tell me right quick what would be a better motor for my Skyline, a Gallo 12 or a Gallo 24?"

Oh how I heart thee
Old 05-27-2014, 04:33 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
If we're going to ream this kid for circumventing insurance, ARD fees, EPA, Taxes, etc, etc doing side jobs, then there are some regulars here that should get called out too. I doubt you really give a **** about all of that.

Heeds just likes to be heard and be famous!
Old 05-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Am I? For me, its instant turn off if they take themselves too seriously. Did he overstep his bounds by reaching out, not really knowing his audience and offer to build engines? Sure...thats a little presumptuous. But he wasn't a jerk about it and didn't claim to know everything and that those he reached out to, knew nothing. At least, thats not how it read anyway. I'd simply say thanks. I also might be used to being treated that I'm automotively challenged, being missing a peen and all.
With your reason and smartness!!!

Old 05-27-2014, 04:58 PM

Car Info: 2008 Subaru Forester XT Sport
No there is not, its a made up idea by little flower wearing, tree hugging pussies. Its the internet if you don't like something you read, you CLOSE THE PAGE. Its that kind of mentality that gave us "PG13" and "edited for TV".

cyber bullying...**** see THIS is why this country is filled with a bunch of ****ing hippy pansy asses anymore. Think on that, when a homo like me can say that, you know there is a problem!
Cyber bullying is real, but calling someone like you short and bald isn't the definition of it. Being the subject of wildfire rumors, mean girl campaigns and such while people hide behind their internet anonymity...thats what it is. People who can say whatever they want like a keyboard jocky without fear of being jaw jacked. Thats cyber bullying. We had the luxury of looking our bullies in the eye when they talked their smack when we were kids.

Its a different world now and although I agree that its much more pussified than it used to be, as a parent I have to take it seriously so I can teach my daughter the difference between the real thing and when its just name calling and shear smack talk. If she can learn to brush it off and take it with a grain of salt at an early age, I might circumvent her over dramatic reaction when she grows up.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:02 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Cyber bullying is real, but calling someone like you short and bald isn't the definition of it. Being the subject of wildfire rumors, mean girl campaigns and such while people hide behind their internet anonymity...thats what it is. People who can say whatever they want like a keyboard jocky without fear of being jaw jacked. Thats cyber bullying. We had the luxury of looking our bullies in the eye when they talked their smack when we were kids.

Its a different world now and although I agree that its much more pussified than it used to be, as a parent I have to take it seriously so I can teach my daughter the difference between the real thing and when its just name calling and shear smack talk. If she can learn to brush it off and take it with a grain of salt at an early age, I might circumvent her over dramatic reaction when she grows up.
I guess I just don't get it. I mean I had a "bully" and I finally had enough of it. One day after school he was waiting in his usual place. I took a bat to his leg, then threatened to smash his skull in. He backed off...we ended up becoming pretty good friends after that.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:02 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by Scoobywax
You are hurting my feelings you big meanie
Its ok sweetheart, come on over, bring lube, I will make you feel great.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:13 PM

Car Info: 2006 obp wrx limited sedan

Its ok sweetheart, come on over, bring lube, I will make you feel great.
Im telling. Lol
Old 05-27-2014, 05:17 PM

I guess I just don't get it. I mean I had a "bully" and I finally had enough of it. One day after school he was waiting in his usual place. I took a bat to his leg, then threatened to smash his skull in. He backed off...we ended up becoming pretty good friends after that.
I know it, things are so different now. I was best friends with girls whom I got into fights with. Its creates a mutual respect. People these days are completely disingenuous specifically because of who they can be online vs in person. You and I are very real in both mediums. A lot of people just aren't anymore. Breaks right down to the idea that most people are cowards, straight up.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:18 PM

Car Info: 07 STI Built/Widebody/E85/Rotated GTX3576 13 Fozz
Am I? For me, its instant turn off if they take themselves too seriously. Did he overstep his bounds by reaching out, not really knowing his audience and offer to build engines? Sure...thats a little presumptuous. But he wasn't a jerk about it and didn't claim to know everything and that those he reached out to, knew nothing. At least, thats not how it read anyway. I'd simply say thanks. I also might be used to being treated that I'm automotively challenged, being missing a peen and all.
It went a bit more beyond that on the FB post. He was challenging people to races and other random crap. He said he knew as much as any shop and could do the work cheap.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by apetron
It went a bit more beyond that on the FB post. He was challenging people to races and other random crap. He said he knew as much as any shop and could do the work cheap.
Then he deserved what he got. Trolls will be trolled. /forumjustice
Old 05-27-2014, 05:23 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
We did some work for the him recently. He seemed like a good kid but I obviously can't vouch for his work.

-- Ed
Old 05-27-2014, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
We did some work for the him recently. He seemed like a good kid but I obviously can't vouch for his work.

-- Ed
He is probably just e-chest pumping like all the boys like to do. Its the car-chick mating call. It never works, but dudes do it anyway.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2010 swp WRX hatch
I had a decent conversation with the kid after I asked the f&f question. Hes just a young kid that loves his car. Seems like a good dude. Seems to me that none of us should judge him based on one single pist on fb...
Did all his own work, and got tuned by Ed.

I hope he comes out tomorrow so we can find out who he actually is. I mean really... if we judged everyone on their internet personality... heedz would be very lonely...
Old 05-27-2014, 06:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by norcalbro
if we judged everyone on their internet personality... heedz would be very lonely...

Quick Reply: Who is this Engine Builder?