who was the dude at BAM that looked like a pro bike rider? was wearing red and black

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 05:16 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by 02RS25
fair enough, if a dog was chasing me id slam on the front brakes, lift up my rear end so the dog can eat some rubber. lol
do that in a pace line and the only thing thats going to eat rubber is the 5 people behind you
Old 09-18-2012, 05:50 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
Sorry, I've been sicker than **** since I got back from BAM. I haven't had a chance to read through everything yet but I am certain he was an iclubber-. When I pulled into the gates I asked where the car show was and instead of answering me, he asked what was I trying to show. So I drove off whatever. Then I saw that same dbag on 3 seperate occasions talkin ****, one of the times me and my buddy were sitting right next to my car when he did it.

I know I didn't have the best car there, but it certainly isn't bad.

But I was the bigger person and I didn't say **** at the time. I had a couple beers at that poi t and decided just to keep my mouth shut. I just trying to figure out who it was so I can see what the **** his problem was
Old 09-18-2012, 06:00 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
if i offended you and your car, i apologize. i'll make sure to send you a box of kleenex for xmas. i didn't have a problem, i just wanted to know what you were trying to show. you were about park in a lot where people have dropped thousands of dollars into modifying their cars. from the outside i saw you had painted stock wheels and headlights. i'm glad you have plenty of confidence and pride in your car but if you just wanted decent parking you should of got there earlier. thanks for calling me a dbag mucho appreciated brotha.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:16 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
if i offended you and your car, i apologize. i'll make sure to send you a box of kleenex for xmas. i didn't have a problem, i just wanted to know what you were trying to show. you were about park in a lot where people have dropped thousands of dollars into modifying their cars. from the outside i saw you had painted stock wheels and headlights. i'm glad you have plenty of confidence and pride in your car but if you just wanted decent parking you should of got there earlier. thanks for calling me a dbag mucho appreciated brotha.
post of the year.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by 03_impreza_al
if i offended you and your car, i apologize. I'll make sure to send you a box of kleenex for xmas. I didn't have a problem, i just wanted to know what you were trying to show. You were about park in a lot where people have dropped thousands of dollars into modifying their cars. From the outside i saw you had painted stock wheels and headlights. I'm glad you have plenty of confidence and pride in your car but if you just wanted decent parking you should of got there earlier. Thanks for calling me a dbag mucho appreciated brotha.
Originally Posted by irrational x
post of the year.
qft!!!!
Old 09-18-2012, 06:48 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Huh? Killing? I'm going to smash their car not their bodies. Seems fair, run me off the road? Enjoy buying a new passenger side mirror

you must ride slower than I do /flex no but seriously, if i was climbing i probably wouldn't even notice, but if i was spinning in the flats or blasting down a hill and someone did this i would be pissed. taking a fall at 25-60mph is not my idea of fun so anyone who decides to put me at risk can gargle with my *****.

usually a squirt of water to the face will scare em off but I had this one persistent bastard who headed me off and was trying to bite the lead edge of my front wheel. rather than OTB i grabbed the pump and beat him on the ***/shoulders/head. he actually stopped me so i hopped off and held the bike over my head and chased his *** all over the road barking. he finally bailed.

this summer one took a nip at the ankle of my buddy ahead of me then turned is sights toward me... i was ready. pump to the face! he didnt bother anyone in line behind me.

but seriously who was it? im too lazy to go reread the thread and apparently I missed something

For real. I went down at 35mph and the doctor was surprised I was in as good a shape as I was.

That story with the bike is friggin hilarious.

In high school our soccer coach got knocked into the bushes on his road bike. He got back up and followed the dude (in a car) that did it. Guy pulled in to a bank and coach walked up to the dude as he was getting out of his car. Clocked him one. Knocked his *** out. Guy just fell back in to the drivers seat and coach closed the door and road away.

Funny as hell.

Mind you coach was from south africa and benched about 350 in his mid 50's. LOL!
Old 09-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
post of the year.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:23 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
Originally Posted by Heedz
gif of the year. nearly choked on my dinner. bravo.

off topic: what size wind do i need to cover my rails as well on a 06 wagon? the fairing it came with sits between my rails and is pretty damn loud lol.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn