who was the dude at BAM that looked like a pro bike rider? was wearing red and black

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 12:40 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
Sorry, I've been sicker than **** since I got back from BAM. I haven't had a chance to read through everything yet but I am certain he was an iclubber-. When I pulled into the gates I asked where the car show was and instead of answering me, he asked what was I trying to show. So I drove off whatever. Then I saw that same dbag on 3 seperate occasions talkin ****, one of the times me and my buddy were sitting right next to my car when he did it.

I know I didn't have the best car there, but it certainly isn't bad.

But I was the bigger person and I didn't say **** at the time. I had a couple beers at that poi t and decided just to keep my mouth shut. I just trying to figure out who it was so I can see what the **** his problem was
u can bring a bone stocker to BAM, that still dont give you any right to come on ur bicicleta and bash people. grow a pair and have the right fun like everyone else. no one likes a grade a dbag
Old 09-18-2012, 12:46 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
I only recall seeing 2 people at the park riding bikes. One person had the cruiser with those fat white tires. And this dbag.

Saw him by the speedelement booth for a minute. Whatever im over it. Im gonna pm someone I remember him talking to and see if they knew who he was or if he was just in the area.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:49 PM

i saw 3 roadies come up to the check in area. but they were all about the cars. asking questions and what not. also, saw non scoobs leaving the park and asking pedestrians what the hell was going on. subaru infestation! hide yo kids, hide yo wife!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:50 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
03_Impreza_Al?

I saw in a video that he was riding up on his bike. I have no clue who he is and could be the nicest guy ever but stating what I saw.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
I only recall seeing 2 people at the park riding bikes. One person had the cruiser with those fat white tires. And this dbag.

Saw him by the speedelement booth for a minute. Whatever im over it. Im gonna pm someone I remember him talking to and see if they knew who he was or if he was just in the area.
Seems as though you missed this guy's post in your thread.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:02 PM

Car Info: 17 WRX
Originally Posted by 02RS25
oh boy. if i spot you, to hell with "bay Area Sightings" thread. im grabbin the super soaker that i keep strapped under my seat. LOL sometimes its better i keep my ideas to myself.
Haha nah I would only have to use it on those annoying tailgaters when I let them "pass" or what not hahaha funny idea though
Old 09-18-2012, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by cwc16
Haha nah I would only have to use it on those annoying tailgaters when I let them "pass" or what not hahaha funny idea though
hahahaha. ya i got a little carried away with the funny.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:10 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by Heedz
Seems as though you missed this guy's post in your thread.
nope just got it. The mobile version of this site sucks btw.

And the bam photo thread killed my phone. Time to upgrade I think.

Anyway im over it now.

Glad the thread was so successful, lmao
Old 09-18-2012, 01:56 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
well ur sub banner says it all. LOL. me personally would not get riled up and essentially killing people over a little WATER. LOL.
Huh? Killing? I'm going to smash their car not their bodies. Seems fair, run me off the road? Enjoy buying a new passenger side mirror

if someone chucked a ketchup packet at me whil eriding or yelled at me and scred me off my bike then id declare battle. water? im down for some cool down on a ride.
you must ride slower than I do /flex no but seriously, if i was climbing i probably wouldn't even notice, but if i was spinning in the flats or blasting down a hill and someone did this i would be pissed. taking a fall at 25-60mph is not my idea of fun so anyone who decides to put me at risk can gargle with my *****.

and why you gotta be whackin dogs. lol
usually a squirt of water to the face will scare em off but I had this one persistent bastard who headed me off and was trying to bite the lead edge of my front wheel. rather than OTB i grabbed the pump and beat him on the ***/shoulders/head. he actually stopped me so i hopped off and held the bike over my head and chased his *** all over the road barking. he finally bailed.

this summer one took a nip at the ankle of my buddy ahead of me then turned is sights toward me... i was ready. pump to the face! he didnt bother anyone in line behind me.

but seriously who was it? im too lazy to go reread the thread and apparently I missed something
Old 09-18-2012, 02:00 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Heedz
Best is getting tea drinks, keeping your tapioca, time for artillery.
also: this is the best post ever. im so glad im not the only one who does this.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by irrational x
Huh? Killing? I'm going to smash their car not their bodies. Seems fair, run me off the road? Enjoy buying a new passenger side mirror

you must ride slower than I do /flex no but seriously, if i was climbing i probably wouldn't even notice, but if i was spinning in the flats or blasting down a hill and someone did this i would be pissed. taking a fall at 25-60mph is not my idea of fun so anyone who decides to put me at risk can gargle with my *****.

usually a squirt of water to the face will scare em off but I had this one persistent bastard who headed me off and was trying to bite the lead edge of my front wheel. rather than OTB i grabbed the pump and beat him on the ***/shoulders/head. he actually stopped me so i hopped off and held the bike over my head and chased his *** all over the road barking. he finally bailed.

this summer one took a nip at the ankle of my buddy ahead of me then turned is sights toward me... i was ready. pump to the face! he didnt bother anyone in line behind me.

but seriously who was it? im too lazy to go reread the thread and apparently I missed something
letting air out of tires will sure enough cause an accident on the roads

i used to ride downhill, so i got trees throwing crap at me instead of cars. lol

and man would i have loved witness u chasing a dog with your bike held high. LMAO

fair enough, if a dog was chasing me id slam on the front brakes, lift up my rear end so the dog can eat some rubber. lol

and yes, you are not alone with tapioca drive bys. LOL
Old 09-18-2012, 02:30 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
03imprezaAL
Old 09-18-2012, 03:04 PM

Car Info: 2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 Sports Package,SOLD-05 STi
Lol this thread is full of win
Old 09-18-2012, 03:25 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Seriously. Some of my best friends are from i-club.

Hell justin and I (bluwrxwagon) are as close as brother. His wife and my wife are best friends. Our kids were born 3 days apart.

If you can't take a good ribbing you shouldn't be on forums. Not everyone is gonna like your ****. Period.

Hell... you know how many times Walker gave me **** over the dent in my door on sunday... LOL! Almost.... almost as much **** as I've given him for being a hipster. Almost. Haaaaa.
Pfffft I had un-dented doors on my car before it was cool.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
also: this is the best post ever. im so glad im not the only one who does this.
Like 4 years ago in my loud *** lifted 4 runner, me and 4 of my friends piled in there did a drive by on a starbucks 3 TIMES within 5 minutes, these guys had no clue what to do.

Quick Reply: who was the dude at BAM that looked like a pro bike rider? was wearing red and black