What happens when shops forget to pay their rent?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 11:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
i personally just dont care...

but one thing is for sure this site and its memebers is getting alittle more and more club SIish...

and that sucks
Edgar I hate to say it but I see that happening as well, and if I knew it was going to turn out like this, I would have just stopped posting a long time ago.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by AWD 20T
Edgar I hate to say it but I see that happening as well, and if I knew it was going to turn out like this, I would have just stopped posting a long time ago.
It's never too late to start....
Old 09-04-2004, 11:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: stock 04 wrx sedan
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
lol you crack me up buddy your worse than most of the ZCP/dpt crew
Old 09-04-2004, 11:11 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Thanks for your great contribution to this thread, we appreciate you trying to better the situation rather than just throwing in wise cracks.
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Long_Travel_WRX
[spelling ****]"you're", tough guy[/spelling ****]
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by Long_Travel_WRX
w3rd... sonic im sorry but just look at your posts in this thread and even you yourself would say "what a kiss ***"

alex's posts is one thing... you didnt have to come on and be his cheerleader

edgar,

Last edited by zumnwrx; 09-04-2004 at 11:16 PM.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:12 PM
VIP Member

Thanks for your great contribution to this thread, we appreciate you trying to better the situation rather than just throwing in wise cracks.
It's no ***** joke, but at least I'm trying.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:13 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by zumnwrx
w3rd... sonic im sorry but just look at your posts in this thread and even you yourself would say "what a kiss ***"

alex's posts is one thing... you didnt have to come on and be his chearleader

edgar,
For the record, Edgar, Alex asked me to edit what I originally posted, so I had to think up something very quickly.

Regardless, I still agree with his actions, because Davon and the DPT people were blatantly disrespecting him and it wasn't cool. I'm not being a kiss *** by thinking they were being jerks.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:16 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by dan avoN7
Just wondering what happens when shops forget to pay their rent. Do they get kicked out of their building and are forced to move somewhere else? Also what happens when you don't pay for car payments. Does your car get repoed?
Old 09-04-2004, 11:17 PM
VIP Member

I don't feel posting in this thread is going to make anything better, so I'm just going to wait until Alex has a chance to read my posts and respond to my feelings on the issue. Bickering with a new mod and relatively new member clearly aren't making things better. I'll keep reading though.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:19 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
I don't feel posting in this thread is going to make anything better, so I'm just going to wait until Alex has a chance to read my posts and respond to my feelings on the issue. Bickering with a new mod and relatively new member clearly aren't making things better. I'll keep reading though.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:21 PM

Car Info: civic
Name:  olympics2004_pic39.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  86.7 KB
Old 09-04-2004, 11:24 PM

Car Info: my 02 Wrx > STi = G35
all of the poking fun of each other over maturity level is pretty ironic.

just my opinion.

Last edited by wrexxy; 09-04-2004 at 11:27 PM.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:28 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Ok, I read everything. I dont wanna quote lots of stuff but this is generally how I feel.

1. While I "created" all this, I don't want and never did take full credit for this. Like I always said: "You are nothing with me and I am nothing without you". That means that a combination of my dedication, creativity and passion with your passion, willingness to help and general interest is what made Subaru Enthusiasts' movement today. Not just i-Club. Of course, there are others that personally contributed to it on a larger level. Nick@NASIOC, guys from RS25.com, clubWRX.net creators and few others.

2. To say that i-Club is tuning into ClubSi is not correct, as I will never let that happen. And **** that I am constantly fighting with, is the kind of immature BS that PUSHES the site to become "Si-sh".

3. Age means nothing, I agree. I came to the US by myself when I was 16 and out of all people I know that better than most. However, younger people must be respectful of older people. That is something your parents should have tought you. Thats just manners and once again respect.

4. On i-Club, besides common age-respect, there is respect for people that has been active for longer times. So new people, should not jump on OG people's backs ESPECIALLY when they are sometimes half their age.

5. Dan got banned for personally attacking me. He had a chance to reply to me re: jackstands, but he chose to stir ****ty rumors up. You can say my car is ugly or that I cannot drive or that I have no sense of style, or that I am a sneaky ****ing russian. Thats all fair games. But to go personal about car being repoed and **** like that is not cool. Whats next? Talk about what grades I got in school and that I have family members in jail?

6. Lighen up? Sure, thats cool with me. However, I have been trying to lighten up and let lots of stuff slide by, but when people take advantage of that, there is only so much I can take.

7. Rules. I dont have many and they are not enforced that much. I ask you, members to do or not to do something and it generally works. But, if I have to ENFORCE something, I will, sooner or later, once all other ways of dealing with it don't work.

---

Once again, it is all about respect. If there is no respect, there is nothing. **** talking, back stabbing, etc is something that should have been left in high schools. I will not tolerate it here. Never did, never will. But I guess simply asking people to act appropriately is not enough.

Also, remember, this is a technical message board. Not dating service, not OT site, not Friendster. Little parts of those are ok here, but the main purpose of the board is sharing technical knowledge. And, once again, typically, those who start **** up, never contribute technically or very little.

In any event, like Ali G. said...

R E S P E K
Old 09-04-2004, 11:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Originally Posted by wrexxy
all of the poking fun of each other over maturity level is pretty ironic.

just my opinion.
Sorry had to say your location is funny, to think you call it a car....

Mike

Quick Reply: What happens when shops forget to pay their rent?