What Dynos/tuning give your the best accurate whp #'s?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 11:52 PM

Car Info: 2000 AW 2.5RS, 2013 Cadillac Escalade
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
LMFAO! funny looking fella. Oopsss, I totally didn't read the title correctly.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:07 AM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Originally Posted by dimsumboi
Why take your car on weak and scrubby (brake, rolling, jet, mustang) dynos that don't tell you JACK? When you can get the most accurate reading from these? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coXB3xd6VK8
I know its the best way to know your HP because I take my cars to get their power checked from one of these as well..
Knowing what the engine makes is nice an all, but I think CaliSuby would be more interested in how much power is going through the wheels. There's such a thing known as drivetrain loss.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:10 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by SeaOfGreen
Anyways I'm not here to fight
Ok, so what you said to lowend about meeting his "tiny 125lb *** any time" meant that you wanted to meet him for coffee? Give me a break.

Welcome to i-club, we're NOT NAZIOK (NASIOC) where everything goes, we're a close knit group of people and the LAST thing we do is threaten each other... So when a newbie such as yourself comes here and starts picking fights with old school contributing members it doesn't sit well with the rest of us.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:55 AM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
Yes I'm not here to fight, that don't mean I won't. Anyways I understand after talking to stupidchicken03, my bad for callin someone a "tool". Just gets me steaming when people post false info! I will just keep my mouth shut, my mouth seems to get me in trouble often!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:30 AM

Cool

Yes I'm not here to fight, that don't mean I won't.

See, this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Seriously asking this, how old are you? Why do you feel the need to fight people? Especially people who post garbage on the web? Why do you even care what people write on the internet?

The web is just that, it's a virtual world where everyone can hide behind their computers and talk a bunch of crap, and with that being said, you will see everyone and their mother talking up a storm about how tuff they are, how much they know about a subject, and how much greater their car is than the other person. This is why NO ONE should take the internet seriously... Someone's internet persona is NOT their real life persona, and for someone to get really offended by something that is said online really shows how insecure that person is with themselves... Like they have something to prove to others.

The only reason ANYONE should EVER fight is to defend themselves against bodily harm, otherwise there is NO REASON to take it to a physical level... The only people who use physical violence and start fights are the people who don't know how to deal with situations on an intellectual/logical manner. I, as well as any NORMAL person past the age of 23-24 frown upon people who resort to physical violence to solve their problems. It's the stupid way to deal with ANY situation and fighting should only be reserved to the extreme situations where you have to defend yourself against someone who is attacking you. If a person has to resort to physical violence to solve a problem they are both immature and probably have a low IQ.

If you're (not referring to you in particular) resorting to physical violence because someone "offended" you, or whatever the case might be, it's obvious that you lack the mental capability to reason with the situation, and in some cases shows that there might be a chemical imbalance with the said person (like severe cases of being bi-polar, schizophrenia, etc)

In short, my point is that people who resort to fighting others as a way to solve arguments/problems either lack the mental capability to reason with a situation and use their wits to get out of the altercation, OR the person is "simple" or has a mental condition that they can't control which leads them to the physical violence (the most primitive way of dealing with a problem BTW). There's also the "roid rage" type of people who feel the need to prove something to everyone about how strong they are, usually this stems back to a childhood insecurity (maybe Daddy didn't pay enough attention?).

Sorry for the long post, but you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole by mentioning how you're down to fight if you need to. No one here wants to fight... Hell, anyone past the age of 17 doesn't want to fight anyone. Put yourself above that.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:38 AM

BTW, you know how you mentioned how you hate when people post incorrect info and how it "steams" you?

Perhaps you should look in to the definition of the words: "There", "Their", and "They're", because you've used "There" in the wrong context in every single post that contains the word.

For example, you say: "There dyno is really nice!"
It should be: "Their dyno is really nice"

Seriously, we learned this in the 3rd grade. Go to www.google.com and look up "Their there and they're", find the differences between each word and THEN post up, because some of us get "steamed" when we see incorrect info being posted.

I'm just sayin'...
Old 11-08-2010, 06:51 AM

Car Info: 1988 Yoda
lol
Old 11-08-2010, 10:32 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
is there even 1 full page of useful info in this 5 page thread??

-- Ed
Old 11-08-2010, 11:13 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX Sedan
Lowend=tool
Name:  threadwrecker.gif
Views: 15
Size:  416.2 KB

Old 11-08-2010, 11:16 AM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
Brucepee calm down, I never said I was a master speller. Anyways Bruce if you got a problem just send me a PM. Anyways I was trying to drop it and you just keep pushing. Like Ed said nothing but crap on this thread, I'm done with you Bruce, I said I was wrong what else you want, a hug?, blow*ob!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:20 AM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
I'm done with you Bruce, I said I was wrong what else you want a blow*ob!
Old 11-08-2010, 03:24 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
There's a difference between posting False, and possabably dated information.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:49 PM

Car Info: 2002 Black Subaru WRX Sedan Stage 2
Everyone knows the butt dyno is the most accurate.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:52 PM

Car Info: 2002 Black Subaru WRX Sedan Stage 2
Anyways Bruce if you got a problem just send me a PM.
SOG (do you mind if I call you SOG?), maybe you should follow this advice.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Brucepee calm down, I never said I was a master speller. Anyways Bruce if you got a problem just send me a PM. Anyways I was trying to drop it and you just keep pushing. Like Ed said nothing but crap on this thread, I'm done with you Bruce, I said I was wrong what else you want, a hug?, blow*ob!
this,

This s*** is over now.

Group hug!!

Quick Reply: What Dynos/tuning give your the best accurate whp #'s?