WagonMonster = Planet Telex (moderator)

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 10:47 AM
Modilator4Rife

Yeah and I'm from Northern California I guess that means all Northern California people are *******s too right?
Also why worry about editing your post are you afraid you may say something even more stupid than that statement?
Old 12-03-2002, 11:08 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5RS Silverthorn
Originally posted by AC_gohan
Also if i had something to say id say it i wouldnt wait till the "mob" has left then start talking **** like you and your boyfriend wagon master
So they play the sword fight game? hahaha. That is sick man.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:11 AM
Modilator4Rife

Seriosuly i dont think anyone in that forum gives a **** about you and your pos evo. Also if i had something to say id say it i wouldnt wait till the "mob" has left then start talking **** like you and your boyfriend wagon master

Yet you seem to be spending alot of time on something that happened 2 weeks ago and doesn't invole you directly in any way. Also if the "mob" had the mentality you have why would anyone "talk ****" when you fly off the handle over stupid crap that doesn't even involve you. There were others there I talked with about what went on at the meet anyways who said similar stuff. If it's been 2 weeks and you still can't get over it I don't know what to tell you other than I'm glad to see the real "i-club" coming out.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:16 AM

Originally posted by PRE-EVO
I'm glad to see the real "i-club" coming out.
What are you talking about? This is the real I-club.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:30 AM

I think Nick gave hive the pokey.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:31 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Yet you seem to be spending alot of time on something that happened 2 weeks ago and doesn't invole you directly in any way.

Interesting, you mention that this does not affect him directly, yet he is now on another forum because of this; to me, this seems as though he was affected directly. Your logic is flawed.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:33 AM

Yeah and I'm from Northern California
Please dont say that.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:39 AM
Modilator4Rife

cant get over it? You seem to be the one that cant get over it. Isnt this what you wanted? You Nick and all the other brown nosers wanted to get rid of alex? This was just a thread to let everyone know that planet telex is the "moderator" for the fake BAIC. Then you have to come in here and keep stirring things up. What a great example of a moderator you are right? How the hell did you get the job man or did you give it?

First off Alex made me a moderator back before most all of you were even on the club or even knew of it. Second you don't know the whole story so stop making assumptions based of a one sided view. Third I didn't come here and stir anything up other than to post and rib Alex and Daniel who figured I would post here anyways Alex and Daniel proceded to take it there and I obliged them in the debate.

Originally posted by brucelee Interesting, you mention that this does not affect him directly, yet he is now on another forum because of this; to me, this seems as though he was affected directly. Your logic is flawed
Bruce you still don't know exactly what I'm talking about do you. Here let me clear it up I am talking about the situation with the UCKK meet not the club crap. Like I said before stop your binge studying and get some sleep.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:52 AM

First off Alex made me a moderator back before most all of you were even on the club or even knew of it. Second you don't know the whole story so stop making assumptions based of a one sided view. Third I didn't come here and stir anything up other than to post and rib Alex and Daniel who figured I would post here anyways Alex and Daniel proceded to take it there and I obliged them in the debate.

Bruce you still don't know exactly what I'm talking about do you. Here let me clear it up I am talking about the situation with the UCKK meet not the club crap. Like I said before stop your binge studying and get some sleep.

First off, its Daniel, Second, I know exactly what you are talking about. I was refering to this thread, and the "other BAIC". People don't want to post there anymore because WagonMaster is moderating that forum, and wagonmaster, being a part of the "*** kissing" group, no one wants in on that bs. If josh was still a mod over there, and if you guys weren't so one sided, people would still post in the "other baic". So you see, put the crack pipe down old man.

Last edited by brucelee; 12-03-2002 at 12:04 PM.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:55 AM

PS: did you even go to college? (serious question)
Old 12-03-2002, 01:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
man.. everyone needs to just stop and take a deep breath for a moment....

and back to your own reality.
Old 12-03-2002, 02:31 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally posted by 1fastGC
man.. everyone needs to just stop and take a deep breath for a moment....

and back to your own reality.
I agree with Cal.

-Gagan
Old 12-03-2002, 03:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
I think cal's lying his GC isn't fast..

T

*searches for arguing on the internet is retarded picture*

T

Quick Reply: WagonMonster = Planet Telex (moderator)