WagonMonster = Planet Telex (moderator)

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2002, 06:19 PM

Car Info: 03 sedan 2nd wrx
Originally posted by brucelee
now, you're just an *******.
DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce I got your back HOMEZ

Later on "Largo" (Dans new gang name)
Old 12-01-2002, 07:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: a few WRX's and a Z ;)
damn... i go on break for a bit (did bring a lap top but my hard drive crashola'd on me)... and i get back to all this drama...

whaaaa!

Old 12-01-2002, 08:41 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
This makes me sad I know all you guys personally, and your all cool, and your all fighting
Old 12-01-2002, 09:52 PM

Car Info: '02 EJ25FXT Stage 2 "No Laggin' Wagon"
So, once again this begs the question... "Who really gives a $hit?" Really? Who cares who's modding what and and where.

Josh is our mod here and I can't think of anyone else that is better suited to represent the BAIC here on the i-club. That being said, let's keep our eye on the ball, fellas. We've got a community to rebuild.

Let's leave all of that beotchy BS for the others. Move along, there's nothing to see here.
Old 12-01-2002, 11:23 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
Originally posted by topcover
Josh is our mod here and I can't think of anyone else that is better suited to represent the BAIC here on the i-club.
Me

Actually, I might be next in line to be a moderator on the other board... But I'm scared since like I know everyone here and everyone is all about "hate hate hate" and I dont like being hated

I mean, I know Rich, I know Alex, I know Daniel, I know Will now, I know Scott, I know Gagan, I have lots of friends on both sides of the fence now... I dont know Nick though, I dont know Josh either, I dont know alot of folks as well... This has become way too much of "draw a line and pick a side" affair and its hurting me personally

How about me as a BAIC moderator on both boards? No really... Seriously. (Yes, I am posting this without anyones consent... But I need to discuss it to make any sort of decision on the matter!) What do you guys think about this? (including Alex)
Old 12-02-2002, 07:03 AM

I can't wait for the day this dies.
Old 12-02-2002, 08:44 AM

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT "lightweight"
I do belive that this is the first time in this site that Daniel was dizzed by Alex!

Old 12-02-2002, 12:34 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
I didn't "dizz" anyone. I simply cleared my point of view.
Old 12-02-2002, 12:49 PM
@Stoptech

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
Originally posted by Kostamojen
Me

How about me as a BAIC moderator on both boards? No really... Seriously. (Yes, I am posting this without anyones consent... But I need to discuss it to make any sort of decision on the matter!) What do you guys think about this? (including Alex)
I second that. I've never seen Kostamojen out of line and he seems to be a pretty prominent member of both boards.

On the other hand what are the chances that Alex would put Kostamojen over Josh? Approximately zero. Also, I doubt Nick would switch out PT, so it looks like you're SOL.
Old 12-02-2002, 08:01 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally posted by AikenStDetour
It sucks when marriages break up.. it's always the children that get hurt.

Leave Steve alone, alright?

Steve,

The boards are now split. It's happened, and I personally feel that this NEVER should have EVER happens, but in my opinion, that goes all the way back to Alex losing the Admin Position. NOW... This is where we stand. NASIOC, and I-club.com, ok? Now, you don't want to take a position, that's fine man! I still go over there every few days to check the BAIC posts. I really don't post at all there. I don't crap on Nick, or them anymore. I don't care that Wagon Monster is the Mod.

HERE IS MY ADVICE TO ALL OF YOU:

Just drop this. All of it. We have two main boards now. This is life. No more bickering, no more fighting. If someone comes across information, bring it to a meet if you simply MUST let the rest know. I'm with Ken on this one, I too will be glad when the bickering stops. Lets move on folks. Please, for the sanity of our friendship and fellowship.

This is Fellowship: https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...&threadid=1771

Lets calm down, and think about this.

Goodnight Ladies and Gentlemen,

-Gagan

Last edited by joltdudeuc; 12-02-2002 at 08:04 PM.

Quick Reply: WagonMonster = Planet Telex (moderator)