Video: Guy gets into road rage fight, then pulls gun

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 05:35 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Video: Guy gets into road rage fight, then pulls gun

The older dude is a complete *****. Starts fight, gets *** handed to him, then pulls a gun.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:37 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
not only did he get his *** handed to him, but a gun too! "Here honey, kill these impossible kids with this"
Old 03-27-2013, 05:43 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
I don't agree with the 2 on 1 tactic, but the older dude seemed like a ***** and swung first. Kinda asked for it. The gun... Really?
Old 03-27-2013, 05:45 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Rule number one in road raging... never rage on someone when they outnumber you at least 3 to 1.

Good thing he didn't shoot anyone.

As for getting his butt kicked.... he got hit in the face like 30 times and didn't even come close to getting knocked out... my 3 year old probably hits harder than that kid.

I woulda just uppercutted that skinny bastard. The other one woulda ran away after watching his friend get laid out.

Looked like he was trying to pull his gun while he was taking shots in the face.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Rule number one in road raging... never rage on someone when they outnumber you at least 3 to 1.

As for getting his butt kicked.... he got hit in the face like 30 times and didn't even come close to getting knocked out... my 3 year old probably hits harder than that kid.

I woulda just uppercutted that skinny bastard. The other one woulda ran away after watching his friend get laid out.

Looked like he was trying to pull his gun while he was taking shots in the face.
IMO, didnt look like he actually had the gun on his person while being pummeled. looked like wifey brought it out.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:48 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
yea at first i thought the wife was carrying a cell phone but im pretty sure she was the one that gave him the gun. Also if you get mad that easily i doubt you should carry a gun.. lol
Old 03-27-2013, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by bkblitzed
........... Also if you get mad that easily i doubt you should carry a gun.. lol
+1. just asking for a heavy sentence. LOL
Old 03-27-2013, 05:50 PM
General Pimpin'

Damn... you're right. Just watched it a couple more times.

Explains why the kids just flat stopped wooping on him when she walked up. They're lucky she didn't plug one of them.

Dude through a nice knee in there and chucked him pretty good. Kid in white... sissy. Other kid... looks like he might be able to handle himself alright. LOL!
Old 03-27-2013, 05:54 PM

Yeah the punches didn't do much, but that skinny kid did land a pretty solid knee to the guy, then threw him on the ground HARD.

Dude started a fight that he failed to finish. His wife had to come over and hand him a gun, which he brandished like a dumbass. The stupid **** is lucky he didn't try this with someone who was armed, because he'd most likely be dead after pulling the pistol.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:55 PM

Update: Husband and wife were both arrested and charged.

Road rage suspect faces up to four years in prison - WNCT | 9 On Your Side Greenville NC & Eastern NC News
Old 03-27-2013, 05:58 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Lurk
Yeah the punches didn't do much, but that skinny kid did land a pretty solid knee to the guy, then threw him on the ground HARD.

Dude started a fight that he failed to finish. His wife had to come over and hand him a gun, which he brandished like a dumbass. The stupid **** is lucky he didn't try this with someone who was armed, because he'd most likely be dead after pulling the pistol.
Seriously.

I've had a few "f u's" back fire on me over the year. Got chased by a dude with a gun in hayward. Had to run two red lights to drop the dude. That one was weird... I never said a word to the dude. I think he was following a car with a couple other guys in it that I pissed off by basically saying... why you yelling at me? Don't you know it's illegal to change lanes in the middle of an intersection. Next thing you know I'm being run down by a gangster.

Had a gun pulled on me 2 other times on the road.

just not worth it man.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Lurk
i was going to say, whats to stop the kids from turning that tape in. didnt seem like the type of guy that would actually have a permit or CC whereever this was taken. but good for them. who the hell are YOU to come start a fight, get ur *** kicked, then pull a gun on ME? F that!
Old 03-27-2013, 06:02 PM

Seriously.

I've had a few "f u's" back fire on me over the year. Got chased by a dude with a gun in hayward. Had to run two red lights to drop the dude. That one was weird... I never said a word to the dude. I think he was following a car with a couple other guys in it that I pissed off by basically saying... why you yelling at me? Don't you know it's illegal to change lanes in the middle of an intersection. Next thing you know I'm being run down by a gangster.

Had a gun pulled on me 2 other times on the road.

just not worth it man.
+1. you just never know what kinda can of beans youll open. i feel you on the WTF rages before. driving down 85 in my own little workld and all of a sudden an SUV is on my ***. this is at 1AM mind you. so imagine a subaru being tailgated by the only other car on the road. and this guy was pissed, i kept cutting (roughly and sharply) between lanes and hed still right there behind me. i started to pull over at toga exit and so did he. at the last moment i cut back on the freeway and lost him. LUCKY. i had assumed he was drunk
Old 03-27-2013, 06:05 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by 02RS25
i was going to say, whats to stop the kids from turning that tape in. didnt seem like the type of guy that would actually have a permit or CC whereever this was taken. but good for them. who the hell are YOU to come start a fight, get ur *** kicked, then pull a gun on ME? F that!
Did you flip through those photos... dude still had a gnarly black eye for the court date...

I'll take back what I said about the kids punches. He apparently landed a solid one. Dude must just have a decent chin. LOL!

Seriously though... I had no sound... he shot at the truck? What a idiot.

So he faces 4 years for brandishing a weapon, etc etc etc.

I would think that the kids would face some kind of charges as well.
1. Older dude did start the fight... BUT they brutally attacked the dude 2 on 1. I would think he could file counter charges.

2. He didn't have a gun yet... so it's not justifiable force...

I would think that the dude would file charges against the kids. Kids would then drop the charges against him in order to get their charges dropped.

Police will hold to the fire arm charges. Dude will end up getting probation.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:06 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
I didnt hear him fire the weapon, so why is he getting charged for that.

Quick Reply: Video: Guy gets into road rage fight, then pulls gun