Thank god my friend is alive (IRAQ incident)

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 12:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77
If you don’t support the war then you might as well be a ****ing terrorist. I hate those ****ers who have those stupid anit-war stickers on their ****ing car. I’m about ready to start key’ing cars. If you don’t like war, then join the military and try to end it yourself.
There's been no direct link between terrorists and Iraq (especially Al-Qaida, the ones that actually attacked us) so your post makes no sence. You have obviously already made up your mind for all the wrong reasons, so I give up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5223932/

-Chris

I will say though, that if you're so pro-war, why the f*** haven't you enlisted? You're claiming anti war folks are a bunch of panzies yet you don't put your money where your mouth is. It must be easy to sleep at night to know that people are dieing in a war that you stongly support yet are unwilling to fight yourself. No wonder you like Bush. Now, back to cars.

Last edited by bassplayrr; 10-15-2004 at 12:47 AM.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:43 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
of course not, i love the usa, there isn't another country i would want to live in...
So by that comment, you have basically stated the following:

If Bush wins, Person X (A liberal) should leave the country...
If Kerry wins, you will not leave.

This would show that you do not hold yourself to the same ideals/morals that you feel that others (liberals) should be held to. Are you then someone who does not believe in equality?

If so, then you might not believe in the constitution, because the constitution states the following:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

This means that within the jurisdiction of the United States of America, all persons of citizenship have equal protection and equal rights.

If Bush wins, he has the right to stay within' the United States (if he is a citizen)... so why waste your breathe on such a rediculous comment? It really ends up going nowhere...

-Gagan
Old 10-15-2004, 12:52 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Crisis!

We should pull out of Iraq... get every single American out that region... (Americans, Britons, etc). Once they are out, Iraq will the the site of Islamic mecca... It will be a haven for them. For years and years they will gather, and multiply... The Government will be overthrown, and it will be a terrorist state... All while the United States as well as other nations sit silent and watch from afar...

Ten to fifteen years down the line, the US will act once again. Only we will not send soldiers... 5 planes, 5 bombs.

Anyone 200 miles away will see this:

Anyone 50 miles away will see this:

It's time for a new world order...
Old 10-15-2004, 12:53 AM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
I had to do it...

https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/catless-not-%5Bpoll%5D-76193/
Old 10-15-2004, 12:56 AM

Car Info: '06 RBP Impreza 2.5i
Originally Posted by scoobsport98
LOL!
Old 10-15-2004, 01:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
So by that comment, you have basically stated the following:

If Bush wins, Person X (A liberal) should leave the country...
If Kerry wins, you will not leave.

This would show that you do not hold yourself to the same ideals/morals that you feel that others (liberals) should be held to. Are you then someone who does not believe in equality?
... i was referring to scoobysport98... not to every voter... that must have been hard to understand sorry

Originally Posted by BassPlayer
I will say though, that if you're so pro-war, why the f*** haven't you enlisted? You're claiming anti war folks are a bunch of panzies yet you don't put your money where your mouth is. It must be easy to sleep at night to know that people are dieing in a war that you stongly support yet are unwilling to fight yourself.
I've been a United States Marine since July 2002, any other stupid **** u want to bring up?
Old 10-15-2004, 01:09 AM
VIP Member

... i was referring to scoobysport98... not to every voter... that must have been hard to understand sorry

I've been a United States Marine since July 2002, any other stupid **** u want to bring up?
Fair enough. Have you had to serve in Iraq? If you have, thank you for your service to the country. If you havn't, my comment is only slightly different. If you havn't served in Iraq, it must be easy to support the Iraq war while you're here driving your suby and pushing papers or whatever you do.

-Chris
Old 10-15-2004, 01:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Fair enough. Have you had to serve in Iraq? If you have, thank you for your service to the country. If you havn't, my comment is only slightly different. If you havn't served in Iraq, it must be easy to support the Iraq war while you're here driving your suby and pushing papers or whatever you do.

-Chris
AND IT MUST BE SO MUCH EASIER FOR A GUY LIKE YOU WHO IS SCARRED ****LESS ABOUT A DRAFT, TO COMPLAIN AND WHINE ABOUT HOW WRONG IT IS,

secondly, if it was up to me to send my unit to Iraq. I would do it so the Marines doing their second tour in iraq in the past 2 years wouldn't have to, but it isn't up to me, so plz stop posting retarded ****
Old 10-15-2004, 01:15 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Everyone is wrong except for me. My post = the best solution.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:18 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by brucelee
Everyone is wrong except for me. My post = the best solution.
Man... I thought that about mine. My post = 2nd best

-Chris
Old 10-15-2004, 01:20 AM
VIP Member

secondly, if it was up to me to send my unit to Iraq. I would do it so the Marines doing their second tour in iraq in the past 2 years wouldn't have to, but it isn't up to me
I'm not saying you're scared of going... I'm saying it's convienent to support something you have never seen first hand.

-Chris

p.s. Can you **** further than me too? Man, I wish I could be tough just like you.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:31 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Dam I just got home but don't feel like reading through this whole thread now... maybe tomorrow I'll comment on some stuff.
Old 10-15-2004, 07:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
wow that was creative registering as W. lol
Old 10-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by brucelee
Crisis!

We should pull out of Iraq... get every single American out that region... (Americans, Britons, etc). Once they are out, Iraq will the the site of Islamic mecca... It will be a haven for them. For years and years they will gather, and multiply... The Government will be overthrown, and it will be a terrorist state... All while the United States as well as other nations sit silent and watch from afar...
Daniel brings up a great point. We have started something, and we cannot finish this. We've triggered a WHOLE new generation of terrorists that did not exsist pripor to us going into Iraq.

We OBVIOUSLY cannot control this country. It gains more and more support on the militia side, and our armed forces cannot control this. So we are trying to half *** set up a goverment and police force, and then leave... and what's gonna happen? EXACTLY was Daniel stated above.

We had NO plan at all... If you are going to tell me that we "didn't know they would rebel like this", I would spit in your ****ing face for such ignorance. They didn't want us there, any 3 year old could of told you that they hate us.

WHY DO WE GO WHERE WE AREN'T LIKED??? MAKES NO ****ING SENSE!!!

Saddam has no link to Sept 11th... Saddam hated Al Queda, and wouldn't join them or help them. Saddam, obviously now, did not have WMD. WMD was the SOLE selling point for congress, whom all voted like ****ing pussies to pre-emptivley stike against Iraq...

It's gotten us no where ahead. Our worth, and reputation in the world is VERY low. Our service men/women are dying everyday, without real progress for the country of Iraq. Where are we in Afghanisthan? I never hear about that situtation, most likely cause it's probably not doing well either. We have spent SO MUCH MONEY during this presidents term, and he wants more, because he thinks it will help the situation...

It will not. Just like your engrained HATRED, they have engrained HATRED. The more we try to convert them to our ways, the more and more they will resist, and turn to terrorism as their weapon of choice. Its a cycle, and right wingers just can't seem to see that.

-Gagan

Quick Reply: Thank god my friend is alive (IRAQ incident)