Stolen Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 08:51 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS (really slow)
Funny thing, I went to his facebook page, and I know someone (mutual friend) that is friends. lmk if i can help ya bro, I def owe you for lots brotha?!

Last edited by 1WRXNFX; 08-07-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
From the op 3 years it seems
actually it showed up in less than 24 hrs, it was stole between 3am and 8am. Because I got home at 2:45ish and went to get something out from the car at 8:15am. They stole a civic in the same complex and used the spare and the jack from the civic to raise my car.

Originally Posted by 1WRXNFX
Funny thing, I went to his facebook page, and I know someone (mutual friend) that is friends. lmk if i can help ya bro, I def owe you for lots brotha?!
haha, well as much as it would feel good to track the guy down... I really doubt he still has them.

but it would be funny to "drop a note" =) Thanks Freddie.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:09 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS (really slow)
Originally Posted by porkchop
actually it showed up in less than 24 hrs, it was stole between 3am and 8am. Because I got home at 2:45ish and went to get something out from the car at 8:15am. They stole a civic in the same complex and used the spare and the jack from the civic to raise my car.

haha, well as much as it would feel good to track the guy down... I really doubt he still has them.

but it would be funny to "drop a note" =) Thanks Freddie.
Its Stef, Freddie is 1WRX2NV, you always get our SN's mixed up.

Would you like me to send a friendly herro?
Old 08-07-2014, 09:16 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 1WRXNFX
Its Stef, Freddie is 1WRX2NV, you always get our SN's mixed up.

Would you like me to send a friendly herro?
haha damn.. I do always mix them up.. sorry

yea if you know people who knows him.. it'd be nice to give him something to think about..

Thanks STEF =)
Old 08-07-2014, 09:27 PM

Car Info: drives a STi
Did you ever confront the dude? Hell, he really has it coming for him. Doesn't he realize what comes around goes around?
Old 08-08-2014, 06:46 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 05_WRex
Did you ever confront the dude? Hell, he really has it coming for him. Doesn't he realize what comes around goes around?
Yup, I gave him a chance to drop the wheels off at a shop just say he's dropping it off for sale or something. I sent all the info I have to him and he replied :

I don't know who this is but these wheels, i had own for 3 years now and now im just posting because i need the money because of the bad economy. I had just sold them so if you me mistaken with someone then you need to do you rearch again.

Like I said this is not his first rodeo. From a friend who had access, we found that he had TONS of prior for stealing and selling.

I'm just posting this information in case anyone else runs into this lowlife.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:22 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
I appreciate the bad seller info, that said, and no offense, heck, you still live local to me and G, right, so...

..tell me you've gone ahead and with all this diligence also just gone and passed all this onto your insurance agency, who you hopefully filed a claim with and already got reimbursed way back when?

I'd hope that an insurance agency would have better legs with this, considering the fact that if this is indeed the thief, he's stealing from others who are not just covered by your agency, but also other agency's who can definitely pull together and at the least make this guy someone's jail-toy for a special amount of time. Especially given what you just said about priors.

Is there still a 3-Strikes law in effect or is this guy just skating along on parole's due to prison overpopulation?
Old 08-08-2014, 06:41 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TheFozz
I appreciate the bad seller info, that said, and no offense, heck, you still live local to me and G, right, so...

..tell me you've gone ahead and with all this diligence also just gone and passed all this onto your insurance agency, who you hopefully filed a claim with and already got reimbursed way back when?

I'd hope that an insurance agency would have better legs with this, considering the fact that if this is indeed the thief, he's stealing from others who are not just covered by your agency, but also other agency's who can definitely pull together and at the least make this guy someone's jail-toy for a special amount of time. Especially given what you just said about priors.

Is there still a 3-Strikes law in effect or is this guy just skating along on parole's due to prison overpopulation?
Unfortunately, didn't have insurance on them. I got the wheels used with no receipt. When I gave them my estimated value, they wanted to increase my rate by 150 a month.

Had them on the car almost 10 years and never had an issue till I moved to this new complex with gates that were worthless.

I took this as a hard lesson learned. Don't park next to a vehicle that covers your car from view and gates are a false sense of security.

At least he didn't just drop my car on the ground or steal my BBK, and he left my lug nuts! YAY!
Old 09-06-2014, 10:34 PM
VIP Member

so I finally got around to install the wheels I got 2 years ago. After the wheels got stolen, I borrowed a set of STi takeoffs from Earl, put 4 different sets of wheel locks on it, and left it parked. I just never had fun driving the car anymore..

Dry fitting before paint..modified the flares a bit..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...RGs&authuser=0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...aUk&authuser=0

Last edited by porkchop; 09-06-2014 at 10:41 PM.