Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 10:21 AM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
Sounds like a fair fight to me.

vs
Old 05-08-2010, 10:48 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Oh **** that......... The dog didnt commit a crime, hes only a stoner. Ppl always gotta hate. Sad...............
Old 05-08-2010, 11:27 AM

Car Info: R.I.P.-02 wrx. R.i.P-Audi A4. Current 13 EVO X GSR
sad to hear.... i dislike this..
Old 05-08-2010, 11:42 AM

Car Info: Subaru STI
a corgie? what a killer, and a dog in a cage, wow, what hero's those cops are, over a grinder and a joint. What a joke. What have we become, only 55% of people 18-30 would like to see marijuana decriminalized/legalized. time to wake up, and realize that we are wasting billions of dollars to fight the drug war that we will never win. Its not a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:51 AM

Car Info: 2006 STi
if they were going to go in like that, they should have just shot they guy 4/5 times and left the dogs alone. Same money wasted on man power and bullets but no jail or court costs, and the kids still have the dogs to play with when they get sad about watching mommy shampoo daddy's brains out of the carpet.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:31 PM

effed

Freakin stupid happy trigger pulling Swat team deserves to DIE!
Old 05-08-2010, 05:33 PM

Car Info: '12 pbp wrx
This is bs. I don't see why weed is illegal when cigarettes and alcohol is not. We get these people making a huge F'n deal about it spending how much money trying to arrest people when in reality they can just legalize it and tax the hell out of it to help the economy. Shooting dogs in cages and a corgi? Come on that has to be considered animal cruelty, trigger happy cops aren't a good thing. What if it was the kid that came running out screaming would their first reaction be to shoot him? Any dog is going to bark when loud scary strangers come into their home. This is sick.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:15 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
The dog must of had a weapon.

Victimless crime required a SWAT team.

Book'em.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:45 PM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Originally Posted by scoobie8
It is very unfortunate that the dog was shot and killed, I am a dog owner and love all animals. At the same time put yourself in the officers shoes. A person who deals with narcotics probably doesnt have a lap dog and it is trained to protect, meaning bitting and such. In this day and age, police officers are on the defence more than ever just because there are some crazy people out there.
Agreed. The real person at fault is the dog owner. Its well know that drug dealers have violent dogs to protect the house. I have no sympathy for a criminal. That guy should be charged with animal cruelty.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by SR20steve
Agreed. The real person at fault is the dog owner. Its well know that drug dealers have violent dogs to protect the house. I have no sympathy for a criminal. That guy should be charged with animal cruelty.
but this guy a tiny bit of pot supposedly, less than I have smoked in 1 doobie. Thats not cool.....

I think whoever posted above said it

"amateur"

just no reason for it. Of course sometimes a cop needs to kill a dog, but swat team members and in this situation.....that seems insane......

I wonder how much is cost them to send the swat to 1 guys house for a less than personal amm of weed. I mean come on, this guy isn't a heroin dealer or cocaine dealer or even marijuana dealer
Old 05-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
Originally Posted by SR20steve
We must not have watched the same SWAT video if you think that.

Or maybe you were making a joke?
Old 05-09-2010, 10:45 AM

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX
Saw this video yesterday, very sad and unfortunate. Legalize it
Old 05-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
Americans have long maintained that a man's home is his castle and that he has the right to defend it from unlawful intruders. Unfortunately, that right may be disappearing. Over the last 25 years, America has seen a disturbing militarization of its civilian law enforcement, along with a dramatic and unsettling rise in the use of paramilitary police units (most commonly called Special Weapons and Tactics, or SWAT) for routine police work. The most common use of SWAT teams today is to serve narcotics warrants, usually with forced, unannounced entry into the home.

These increasingly frequent raids, 40,000 per year by one estimate, are needlessly subjecting nonviolent drug offenders, bystanders, and wrongly targeted civilians to the terror of having their homes invaded while they're sleeping, usually by teams of heavily armed paramilitary units dressed not as police officers but as soldiers. These raids bring unnecessary violence and provocation to nonviolent drug offenders, many of whom were guilty of only misdemeanors. The raids terrorize innocents when police mistakenly target the wrong residence. And they have resulted in dozens of needless deaths and injuries, not only of drug offenders, but also of police officers, children, bystanders, and innocent suspects.
How is this not criminal?

All police have to do to really screw you is accuse you of a crime and break into your home and assault you, kill your pets, steal your belongings and not give them back unless you're found innocent (that's only if they charge you)... then, if you can afford it, it's up to you to defend your rights?

http://www.cato.org/raidmap/