So the Jets were tampering with Crabtree

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 01:21 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Talking

Originally Posted by 04subaruwrx
Let's trade Crabtee for Brandon Marshall!!!
sarcasm noted
cuz that would be like
Old 09-21-2009, 01:39 PM

Car Info: Nadda
I'm still waiting for an elite mobile QB. Tebow is awesome. Vick was the last mobile QB, wasn't all that awesome with passing, but he could do it. Hope to see that from Tebow when he goes pro. Niners spent a pick on davis, I think he looks like the future franchise.

Niners could use an o lineman or a dline, DB. Bly and clements aren't exactly young anymore.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:50 PM

Car Info: ugly piece of ****
Originally Posted by iLoqin
I'm still waiting for an elite mobile QB. Tebow is awesome. Vick was the last mobile QB, wasn't all that awesome with passing, but he could do it. Hope to see that from Tebow when he goes pro. Niners spent a pick on davis, I think he looks like the future franchise.

Niners could use an o lineman or a dline, DB. Bly and clements aren't exactly young anymore.
Ill say it, Tebow will not be a great NFL qb. I dont see it in him. I dont think he is fast enough and his playmaking ability will not transfer over well to the NFL.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:13 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Originally Posted by R-Dub
Trade up for Tebow. 'Nuff said.
Maybe you remember the last QB who came from Urban Meyer's system. I believe he was taken 1st overall, his name is Alex Smith. You remember him? He is a better QB than Tim Tebow could ever hope to be. Tim Tebow will be a bust, he isn't quick enough for his run game to be effective in the NFL, he doesnt have an accurate enough arm to be an effective passer, he will never have success in the NFL and if the niners draft him I will give up on them, forever.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by subaruwrx
Ill say it, Tebow will not be a great NFL qb. I dont see it in him. I dont think he is fast enough and his playmaking ability will not transfer over well to the NFL.
Tebow will not be a serviceable NFL QB, he shouldnt even be drafted he will never have success he doesnt have the game to translate over to the NFL.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:15 PM

'Nother Tebow hater?

Some people think he won't do well in the NFL - I disagree, but that is what the 2010 will decide and what the subsequent seasons will show.
What about him, and the history of QB's just like him in the NFL that have all been massive failures, do you think will translate over to the NFL?
Old 09-21-2009, 02:24 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by jewpac42
What about him, and the history of QB's just like him in the NFL that have all been massive failures, do you think will translate over to the NFL?
Barring the Urban Meyers system; I like Tebow for his duality behind the line as well as his aggressiveness.

I think he is a hard nosed physical unit (though perhaps not as agile and fast, but physical nonetheless).
Old 09-21-2009, 02:33 PM

Car Info: ugly piece of ****
Barring the Urban Meyers system; I like Tebow for his duality behind the line as well as his aggressiveness.

I think he is a hard nosed physical unit (though perhaps not as agile and fast, but physical nonetheless).
What about former QB standouts Eric Crouch and Jason White? Tough, versatile and dominating in college... Or Vince Young?

Tebow is going to blow.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:09 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
I think I would rather see the Niners get Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford over Tim Tebow. Actually what might be a good pick is Jimmy Clausen from Notre Dame as he might be the next Drew Brees.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:11 PM

The Urban Meyers system is what makes Tebow, Tebow. What do you mean his duality behind the line? And that aggressiveness wont take him far when he has to face defensive lines with 3 or 4 guys who are bigger, stronger and faster then the best d-linemen he faces now. He will never be any good in the pros, and if there is a team out there dumb enough to draft him on day 1, let alone draft him at all, they deserve what they get. He will be a distant memory in 5 years.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by flukewrx
I think I would rather see the Niners get Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford over Tim Tebow. Actually what might be a good pick is Jimmy Clausen from Notre Dame as he might be the next Drew Brees.
Um, Nate Davis>all those guys. We dont need a QB, we need linemen, on both sides of the ball as well as secondary guys.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by subaruwrx
What about former QB standouts Eric Crouch and Jason White? Tough, versatile and dominating in college... Or Vince Young?

Tebow is going to blow.
Dont forget Ken Dorsey, lost 1 game his entire college career and you havent heard from him since.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:19 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Um, Nate Davis>all those guys. We dont need a QB, we need linemen, on both sides of the ball as well as secondary guys.
^^^ this entire statement +1.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by CHESTON
Thank you, I really hope he pans out so that in 2 or 3 years I can run around and tell everyone I know, HAHAHAHAH I TOLD YOU SO!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 03:42 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by CHESTON
Nate Davis may very well be our future, but having another QB in the system is not a bad thing to have. Especially because Alex Smith will be gone after this season leaving us with only 2 QB's on the roster. I would be surprised if we don't end up with another QB (through the Draft or a veteran from some other team).

Competition can be a good thing (unless you're a Browns fan).

Quick Reply: So the Jets were tampering with Crabtree