So cannabis is now legal for recreational use in WA and CO...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
The recreational use in CO and WA is one step closer to nation-wide legalization.

When people see that the states dont fall under some cannabis-induced crime ring, they might open their eyes and see that their resistance to cannabis has been all been a huge waste of time, money, and life.

Last edited by brucelee; 11-07-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:21 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Originally Posted by brucelee
You're making assumptions with no validity. If it's legalized people will be able to grow their own, much like the law in CA now where people who have a cannabis card can grow up to 6 plants at their house legally.
They have a law in place where my mother lives, even tho its legal if you have a card to grow their county has a no grow ban, going on. You can go buy from a collective, you can toke away at home but if your caught growing your busted. Unlike at my pad in the mtns where i can have like 100 plants only needed 30 ;-). Different counties have different rules.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
still not federally legal
Old 11-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by kspek
still not federally legal
hey.... I said it first!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 02:41 PM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
Originally Posted by Brfatal
Not all of us. I don't drink either. I'm ok with medical use, but only legitimate medical application, not the "medical use" being practiced right now. And only licensed corporate facilities should be able to grow it, not Bob C. Grow in his backyard. It should he handled like a more secure prescription medicine and not freely dispensed.
This is a joke, all the big people who grow medical don't even grow it right. You even know what people do to medical marijuna? I been around the game a long time and I can tell you maybe 10% of the weed out there would be considered medical marijuna. Most people spray crazy poisons on there plant few weeks before they harvest, use Paclobutrazol and other harful chemicals. Most of this buy the big clubs and people suppost to be growing medical, it blows my mind. Most of the small growers grow the best, same with bear. Most of the best beers are made buy smaller company's who take pride in what they produce.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:46 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by SeaOfGreen

This is a joke, all the big people who grow medical don't even grow it right. You even know what people do to medical marijuna? I been around the game a long time and I can tell you maybe 10% of the weed out there would be considered medical marijuna. Most people spray crazy poisons on there plant few weeks before they harvest, use Paclobutrazol and other harful chemicals. Most of this buy the big clubs and people suppost to be growing medical, it blows my mind. Most of the small growers grow the best, same with bear. Most of the best beers are made buy smaller company's who take pride in what they produce.
Friends home grown > club.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
Originally Posted by Heedz
hey.... I said it first!!!
Yeah you did lol, I just skimmed thru this thread.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by flat489
if its sold over the counter it will have to go through testing, thus making sure there is no bad chemicals in it. or if there are bad things in it companies would be forced to disclose it. So to the end user you are using a regulated drug, which is safer than getting it from some random seller.
Not true, there are products that people use that can not be found out in testing medical marijuna that are harmful!
Old 11-07-2012, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by DSav408
Friends home grown > club.
Mine goes to a club, want the best hit me up I will show you some real organic medical marijuna.......
Old 11-07-2012, 02:51 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
**** the best stuff I've ever smoked I grew myself haha

I just don't want it to become like big tobacco with big corporations pumping out subpar quality for profit

But I guess it doesn't matter because id be growing my own, no selling needed so I don't care much about wholesale prices
Old 11-07-2012, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by slugrx
**** the best stuff I've ever smoked I grew myself haha

I just don't want it to become like big tobacco with big corporations pumping out subpar quality for profit

But I guess it doesn't matter because id be growing my own, no selling needed so I don't care much about wholesale prices
Same, you know what's been done to it. I donate my product to the clubs, I get back what it put into it and that's it. I grow for myself, I got sick of spending money on crap that people thought was good!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:03 PM

Mine goes to a club, want the best hit me up I will show you some real organic medical marijuna.......
The best stuff is the stuff that doesn't go to clubs imo...the headstash plants that get the extra attention and flush time
Old 11-07-2012, 03:08 PM

Same, you know what's been done to it. I donate my product to the clubs, I get back what it put into it and that's it. I grow for myself, I got sick of spending money on crap that people thought was good!
Yup organic soil or other medium, organic nutes, no chems, and in the words of the homie bern "two week flush I'm a plush weed grower"

Last edited by slugrx; 11-07-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:24 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Originally Posted by brucelee
Funny thing is one of the biggest lobbyists for keeping it illegal are the Mexican drug cartels! How will they make money?
this is one of biggest reasons I wish it was legalized.

another is I would like to try it legally
Old 11-07-2012, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by slugrx
The best stuff is the stuff that doesn't go to clubs imo...the headstash plants that get the extra attention and flush time
My extra goes to the clubs, I rather give them the extra then sell it on the streets, I don't do much just enuff for me and the wife. Sometimes things go well and end up with more then you can smoke!

Quick Reply: So cannabis is now legal for recreational use in WA and CO...