Serious note.....Scammer on here please read.

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Guess i still had the PMs with him too

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Originally Posted by stirs
hey man i might be interested in the motor!! So like you said it just needs injectors, and fuel rails, turbo... thats it? Everything else is there to make it run?

8,000 miles on the block? Everything is sound and no problems?

thanks man!
-Thomas

pretty much bro..everything is in boxes still...you can have the choice of getting it disasemble so you can look at what your buying or have it asemble by me and maybe last 3months running...lol..jk...I know how to put them together too, also have ecu with emo and key for direct plug and play
so the only thing wrong with it was that you blew a piston? and you have new ones going with the engine?

sorry for all the question haha. I wanna make sure i get everything answered cuz if i do get it, its a big purchase lol.

brand new je coated pistons with 100mm over bore, crosworth bearing set that I got from gst, still have recipts for everything, and demonpossed hook me up with a motor gasket set for 270 they useally go for 350, block has already been bore out to a 2.6 and just ready to be assembled...
ok cool man.. well would you care if i made a drive to meet up and take a look at everything? Might bring a friend with me who knows a lot more than i do. possibly like next week sometime?

yea no hay pedo...lol...I live in los banos now but I kick it at watsonville most weekends, all the parts are in los banos, swing by any time you like...just let me know before you do..
Sounds good. I should know on Mon or Tue when I can head down and I'll hit ya up to see if that works
Old 06-04-2011, 09:58 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
When i found out the deal they did with that car I came real close to reporting them since we didnt really get along but i was over it. I just decided to stay away from them and let them live theyre lives...plus i wasnt cool with the mom or stirs brother, stirs had nothing to do with me and my moms business so i didnt want to hate on him since me and him were cool....anyways..
Old 06-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by CaliSuby
oh...the white 05 STi...motor put 505whp on race gas..ED drove down here to Las Lomas and tuned it...That car was reported stolen, motor pulled and placed in his rs. He over boosted and blew the motor...check the deal on that motor bet its hot..never knew he sold this motor...though it was no bueno on more...
damn.

I bought it almost 2 years ago and have been driving on it for just over a year
Old 06-04-2011, 10:01 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
oh dam. I wonder if all the parts he sold were stolen parts
Old 06-04-2011, 10:01 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
lol im not even gonna get involved with that ladies drama. Nore stopping you from buying parts from him. He hasnt posted for a while or sold, look at his history and what he has sold, tell me we all just have this **** laying around...im putting the word out there you dont have to belive me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for you putting this out in the open so people can make their own decisions. My post was more aimed at not wanting the i-club mob mentality to go ape**** when there's no evidence posted.

Continue on.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:05 PM

damn.

I bought it almost 2 years ago and have been driving on it for just over a year
im serious look into it...they were covered by AAA and if you need any info on my behalf pm me and ill help you with whatever i can. Your most llkely driving a hot motor and dont even know....
Old 06-04-2011, 10:08 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for you putting this out in the open so people can make their own decisions. My post was more aimed at not wanting the i-club mob mentality to go ape**** when there's no evidence posted.

Continue on.
Im kind of in the same boat there. I see where you're coming from. I try to see the best in people and he was always cool with me.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Im kind of in the same boat there. I see where you're coming from. I try to see the best in people and he was always cool with me.
Same here. Always a nice guy when talking to him via PM/phone/in person
Old 06-04-2011, 10:17 PM

well i dont have evidence....all the evidence i have, Im living in it. If he was cool with you, great. He wasnt bad towards me either we were actually cool. But I do know what he was incolved in....so all im doing is informing you all and you can all make your own desicion. I know him and his brother are both in Mex and are being looked for by the authorities...they were involved in deeper **** than just stolen cars..
Old 06-04-2011, 10:21 PM

Car Info: 90 325is
When I met him he was pretty cool. Found out I was a machinist and asked if I could make him a silencer lol
Old 06-04-2011, 10:22 PM

stupidchicken03....why dont you look into the motor? Call the insurance company and ask them what happend to Jesus 05 STi? if it was reported stolen because you just purchased that cars motor....
Old 06-04-2011, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by $hane
When I met him he was pretty cool. Found out I was a machinist and asked if I could make him a silencer lol
lol Im pretty sure i can make one on my CNC Lathe....
Old 06-04-2011, 10:25 PM

Car Info: 90 325is
They are simple. But who wants to risk prison time? I was sketched out enough makin a bunch of brass knuckles.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:29 PM

prison time? for silencer?
Old 06-04-2011, 10:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
Dude, your mom is pretty messed up for doing that to her own blood.

Even though I know it's going to happen anyway, I'd honestly like to see a little more than someone saying a member is a fraud before the mob mentality kicks in. (not that I'm defending, but it's just one guy saying another guy is a scammer with no real hard evidence)
Didn't mean to fuel a mob, my comments are base purely on my perception if his threads. I didn't feel the need to call him shady in his own FS threads though. Perhaps someone with enough free time (COUGH Thomas COUGH) should go through all his threads and tally all of the different cars he sold parts from.

Quick Reply: Serious note.....Scammer on here please read.