Serious note.....Scammer on here please read.

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Exclamation Serious note.....Scammer on here please read.

Okay where to start off...

So today my little brother shows up to my house....to inform me that my moms husbands left the house lastnight and took my moms car, safe with 15k cash, three flat screen tv's...ect basically anything of value....and bounced to mexico....(typical ****en bean-ers) leaving my mom alone with theyre two kids and all the bill blah blah blah...no man does this ****....

Theres more....Little history behind this, My mom kicked me out of the house when i was 16 yrs old because of this fool. Basically he didnt like me and my bros and the beazy of a mother i had chose his side...So I dont talk to the lady anymore, hasnt met my daughter or anything, the ***** testified against me in court when i was 16 and i had to spend 5 1/2 months in juvi cause of her, thats just the person she has become after meeting this guy. So i dont speak to her and basically just left her alone to live her new life. Now my brother shows up and tells me that after my mother filed a police report for all this, the cops looked into my mothers husband and found out he is wanted in Mexico for kidnapping and theft....He took a new Honda street bike with him to mex, He took a new 2011 Tahoe they had just purchased down to mex (was in both my mothers name and the husband) so she is still stuck with the payment...he left the house clean nothing behind or consideration for the children... Cops found out that he has used 3 diffrent names while being here, also that he was involved in a big drug skeam...for stealing cars (mainly subarus) and breaking down cars and selling parts that are stolen....

Okay now your wondering what all this has to do with scammer on here....well my mothers husband is brothers with "STIRS", stirs is a guy who has been on here selling random subaru parts for a while, hardly ever posts but is always selling parts that sometimes id wonder where he is getting them from...He used to say to me "i know a guy who buys used cars and he takes me with him so i can choose what car i want." Now the cops are telling my mother that both her husband and stirs are wanted for all these thefts around the area ...from los banos, sacramento and way down south.. Theres more to this I just havent had a chance to put it together since i dont really talk to that side of the fam ever since the mother got together with that man. Basically what i am saying is that if youve bought parts from that guy you most likely bought stolen parts...Cops are on to him and mothers husband after an almost two year investigation that my mother didnt even know was going on (most likely wont ever get them since they bounced to mexico)...I honestly dont even feel bad for her, she chose to live with this fool now she can deal with the bad **** on her own... Just a heads up on this guy "Stirs"
Old 06-04-2011, 08:31 PM

Car Info: Frankenstein 02' PBP STi :P (RIP) 2016 WRX
wow this is crazy.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:36 PM

Yupp never saw this coming. When i first heard they split up i was like " aaah, theyll get back together next week lol" but then started to hear the whole deal...some how he found out the cops were on to him and he split right on time, ****ing the mother and children over...

The main thing is that Stirs was using iclub as his source to sell the stolen goods....dunno what iclub does with this or if it allows these guys back on here..
Old 06-04-2011, 08:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I always knew something was shady with that STIRs guy, always had parts from random ****ing Subarus.

StupidChicken will be on STIRs' *** in no time
Old 06-04-2011, 08:39 PM

that what i used to think too...like straigh random ****...hella doors...fenders..gas tank seriously anything in car you needed he had...
Old 06-04-2011, 08:45 PM

Car Info: Frankenstein 02' PBP STi :P (RIP) 2016 WRX
i hope your siblings are gunna be alright. And sounds like your mother was straight brainwashed from this SOB!
Old 06-04-2011, 08:47 PM

yes she was now!! now my lil bros are having a hard time..it really sucks but this beazy chose this. She was never a good mother...never made good decisions..I honestly hate her and even question if id even show up to her funeral when her time comes. Thats serious **** but just the way i feel..
Old 06-04-2011, 08:59 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
dam thats ****ing crazy. Hope everything ends up good for both you and your siblings
Old 06-04-2011, 09:03 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
Informative, Interesting AND Racist...
Trifecta!
Old 06-04-2011, 09:04 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Holy ****.

Crazy stuff. When I was a kid that happened to a friend of my folks. We were all in vegas for the wedding and the dude just bounced. Stole everything. I had my whole magazine collection in her bronco!

As for stirs.... that sucks. I've gotten parts from him and recommended him to people. Id like to hope this isn't true but Damn.

Last edited by OneManArmy; 06-04-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:05 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Lowend
Informative, Interesting AND Racist...
Trifecta!
Just for reference... calisuby is mexican. Least I think he is. Only met him once. And if the **** is true its true!
Old 06-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Damn bro... Hope everything turns out ok... Ese buey vale verga... That's pretty messed up what he did..
Old 06-04-2011, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Just for reference... calisuby is mexican. Least I think he is. Only met him once. And if the **** is true its true!
Yes mexican locomotion...lol I also recommended stirs to lots of people.

BTW im not racist..(im a frijol myself too) Just saying it how it is Mexican dads are known for skipping the actual rasing of a child part. Not all dads ofcourse but its around alot. My wife is a teacher here in town, big latino town (watsonfail) and alot of the kids dont have the dads around...
Old 06-04-2011, 09:22 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
ah watsonville... I ****ing hated going to monte vista christian high school lol
Old 06-04-2011, 09:23 PM

Dont know what to think right now...My mind is just everywhere right now. I had to just go out side and take some rips cause i was seriously trippin..

Im not cool with the lady...yet shes still fam cause shes my mother so i kinda take it personal, but its not my business and i wont make it personal...

Quick Reply: Serious note.....Scammer on here please read.