School Shooting in Oakland

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 04:48 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Damn dont bring it out to alameda..... Well Good thing I dont live there any more, but I have family that work close. Damn... F that ****!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:28 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by johndabrit
has to be a different guy then.. they loon in my car spoke english very well.
Suspect attended the college and talked to people at safeway so I'm assuming the dude just said he didn't speak english to annoy the police?
Old 04-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
I had a heavy set adult asian male carpooler in my car this morning who was talking about going to "school" this morning to be expelled for blowing up on somebody last week. He went on an incoherent rant about how the corporate world is built to crap on people. I kept the conversation short with him as i couldn't see him in my blind spot but it gave me the creeps. Now i see this. I'm curious if he got out of my car, got on a bart and headed over to oakland.
khaki pants with a windbreaker type jacket on
dude that was totally him, they probably just got a translator because he was being un-cooperative, thats crazy! you should really call in with your info. Even though they have the guy in custody, they need all the information they can about his state of mind before the incident so they assemble their profile for him. (my dads a retired homicide detective) believe me, they REALLY want to hear from anyone that might have come into contact with him this morning.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:59 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Shooter was identified but didn't see a picture...I'm really curious if it was him in jondabrits car
Old 04-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Originally Posted by Krinkov
dude that was totally him, they probably just got a translator because he was being un-cooperative, thats crazy! you should really call in with your info. Even though they have the guy in custody, they need all the information they can about his state of mind before the incident so they assemble their profile for him. (my dads a retired homicide detective) believe me, they REALLY want to hear from anyone that might have come into contact with him this morning.
When I see a picture and can identify him..... If it is him I'll definitely let them know.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 PM

When I see a picture and can identify him..... If it is him I'll definitely let them know.
found a small pic of him right here, what do you think? That the guy?

Old 04-02-2012, 11:26 PM

On second thought that might not be him, it looks like that might be someone they were detaining outside the school, the real guy one L. Goh was caught in Alameda.

well anyhow, we'll see a pic soon enough
Old 04-03-2012, 12:47 AM

Why dont you explain what you have so the DA can charge murder with premeditated intent rather than his lawyer hauling him to the looney bin so he can get off. Time is of the essence. Step up dammit.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:22 AM

Car Info: wrx02
What kind of school is that? Their website looks really fishy. Sounds very unofficial. Definitely not a university of CA. Almost like someone just open a shop and call it a university as part of name.

Last edited by willow; 04-03-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:35 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by willow
What kind of school is that? Their website looks really fishy. Sounds very unofficial. Definitely not a university of CA. Almost like someone just open a shop and call it a university as part of name.
Its a very common money maker right now. Schools for ma, na, lvn etc popping up all over. I went to one. They're barely legit.

Brit... that the dude?
Old 04-03-2012, 08:33 AM
banned

Car Info: 500+ whp Club
This really sucks. Rip to all the inoccent.

I would really like to hear that the carpool stuff was reported. Let the police sort out if its the same guy or if its needed or not. The lawyer will try and claim crazy at the time. You might hold the key to him not doing that and him going away for ever. I really wish he was held up isome place so the police could have just shot him. Saved everyone time effort and sadness of or ****ty court system
Old 04-03-2012, 08:39 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
They may not release a picture of him. If you tell them what you experienced they will show you a picture of him.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:07 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by queeg9k
They may not release a picture of him. If you tell them what you experienced they will show you a picture of him.
Yes, they will and that's a good reason to let them know. If it was me, I'd want to know if it was or WASN'T him, to put my mind at ease because if it was that is pretty freaky.

They may not be showing his picture because they are still investigating. They haven't said they have charged him, and I am sure there's a lot of witnesses questioning and scene investigation still going on.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:18 AM

maybe it wasn't him and John had to carpool with him again today lol
Old 04-03-2012, 10:01 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Bleh, I couldn't add the FB Photo of one of the girls he shot and killed.

Quick Reply: School Shooting in Oakland