run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 02:23 PM

Car Info: old awd turbo thangy
Originally Posted by LOL Vtec
Please don't tell me WRX is the next SRT-4..

I love my wrx...
I love sti's
I love evo's
I love awd 4door turbo cars

I have respect to all car people!!! DON'T LABLE WRX'S BADLY PLEASE!!
It's not just sti's and Evo's but wrx's too
the next SRT-4? Nah man, think more along the lines of civic... Theres millions out there and they can be had for dirt cheap, thats just the name of the game.. All those douche bags who were rocking their gay little motor swap crx's back in 01 that now are out of high school and working can get a lone on that wrx they dreamed about back in the day and pay a measly $200 a month or less for it. Im not knocking the cars, as I wouldnt mind having a STI myself but fact of the matter is, I see super douches in WRX's all the time. Thankfully though they usually arent true car enthusiasts and it keeps a majority of them off the forums.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:31 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
last night was annoying.alot of pissed of chain saws driving very fast around my neighborhood.(chainsaw=fart can honda)
called vvpd and let them know.they def kept thier distance from my house.ill post up a few pics of the donut marks one of their 240sx friends left by my house.

about 3 weeks ago is when it got super bad.figure i will tell this story until i can get some good video.

it was approx 0945 hrs and i had just got home from nations hamburgers.i had just pulled into my driveway when this silver sante fe drives by and i hear "**** you ***got *** *****"
i spin around and walk out into the street to see why/what that was(tree blocking my view)the sante fe pulls over about 50 yrds away.as i started to make my way towards the car the driver gets out,then all becomes very very clear.its the little punks sister which means that the yelling was from the punk.
walking past the sister she trys to step infront of me and starts yelling at me about messing with her brother.she starts saying she has witnesses and they saw me break his window the nite before,that i had shot it out.i started smiling.i informed his sister(who by the way is on house arrest for weapons,drugs and a known norteno wannabe member)that theres 2 very important things she should know.1)if i had been shooting someone it would be in self defense and 2)i dont miss,ever.she stops talking.
as i make my way to the passnger side of the vehicle the punk sees me coming and rolls up his window.i tap on the window and motion for him to roll it down.he cracks it about 2"he asks what the **** do i want.
i explain that if he ever comes by my house again and pulls some **** like that ill consider it a threat and act as so.he just sits there with this stupid look on his face.and also inform him that it would be a good idea to tell his sister what i do for a living before she ends up back in jail or worse.and by worse i mean shes known for having weapons on hand and i would hate to fear for my saftey.he blankly stares back at me,i smile and say have a nice day.
as he pulls away and starts to make his turn he stops and he leans out the window and yells....."im going to **** you up and steal your car".i wave.

ill keep you guys informed.i went for my nightly ride and as soon as i made the corner to his house all of his friends went into the garage.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:37 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by nation
last night was annoying.alot of pissed of chain saws driving very fast around my neighborhood.(chainsaw=fart can honda)
called vvpd and let them know.they def kept thier distance from my house.ill post up a few pics of the donut marks one of their 240sx friends left by my house.

about 3 weeks ago is when it got super bad.figure i will tell this story until i can get some good video.

it was approx 0945 hrs and i had just got home from nations hamburgers.i had just pulled into my driveway when this silver sante fe drives by and i hear "**** you ***got *** *****"
i spin around and walk out into the street to see why/what that was(tree blocking my view)the sante fe pulls over about 50 yrds away.as i started to make my way towards the car the driver gets out,then all becomes very very clear.its the little punks sister which means that the yelling was from the punk.
walking past the sister she trys to step infront of me and starts yelling at me about messing with her brother.she starts saying she has witnesses and they saw me break his window the nite before,that i had shot it out.i started smiling.i informed his sister(who by the way is on house arrest for weapons,drugs and a known norteno wannabe member)that theres 2 very important things she should know.1)if i had been shooting someone it would be in self defense and 2)i dont miss,ever.she stops talking.
as i make my way to the passnger side of the vehicle the punk sees me coming and rolls up his window.i tap on the window and motion for him to roll it down.he cracks it about 2"he asks what the **** do i want.
i explain that if he ever comes by my house again and pulls some **** like that ill consider it a threat and act as so.he just sits there with this stupid look on his face.and also inform him that it would be a good idea to tell his sister what i do for a living before she ends up back in jail or worse.and by worse i mean shes known for having weapons on hand and i would hate to fear for my saftey.he blankly stares back at me,i smile and say have a nice day.
as he pulls away and starts to make his turn he stops and he leans out the window and yells....."im going to **** you up and steal your car".i wave.

ill keep you guys informed.i went for my nightly ride and as soon as i made the corner to his house all of his friends went into the garage.
You know man, at this point you don't need to deal with it, Just ask, and I am sure I can "arrange" a redneck 4x4 party on your block, I am willing to bet they get one look at 20 or so big guys in big trucks talking **** about their little rice cans...they are going to stop..

no need for YOU to get yourself in trouble over all this. Sometimes one has to "look the other way" and let "society" deal with the problem. I do have to say, you have a hell of a lot more control on your temper than I do.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:40 PM
mda

Car Info: ?
holy hell... these people have some serious mental issues.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:48 PM

i have a master plan.our legal system sucks,lets be honest.unless i have him dead to rights or proof of something its a simple slap on the wrist.hes getting bolder because he has yet to get into any real trouble.there will be video,this i can promise.i have 2 partners who live in with 1 block of him who deal with his high speed drving everyday.i actually just had some custom bumper sticker made making fun of the little powerline crew.

and for having rednecks show up in trucks well just cause i drive a sti doenst mean im not a neck my self
spent the last 2 weekends hunting.got some late season tags.the truck has been over the rubicon 2x,fordyce 3x and every other jeep trail in the sierras.
the dogs name is jake,hes a bad ***
Name:  Camping071.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  114.3 KB
Old 11-24-2009, 02:49 PM

and just in case im not home and they try and pull something,my lady owns and can shoot her own shotgun very well.yes,its pink.
Name:  Picture035.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  38.7 KB
Old 11-24-2009, 02:51 PM

for the guys who really like screwing with people,jackass meets every friday at mels in vacaville.they are ALL a bunch of ****ing morons
Old 11-24-2009, 03:00 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
i have a master plan.our legal system sucks,lets be honest.unless i have him dead to rights or proof of something its a simple slap on the wrist.hes getting bolder because he has yet to get into any real trouble.there will be video,this i can promise.i have 2 partners who live in with 1 block of him who deal with his high speed drving everyday.i actually just had some custom bumper sticker made making fun of the little powerline crew.

and for having rednecks show up in trucks well just cause i drive a sti doenst mean im not a neck my self
spent the last 2 weekends hunting.got some late season tags.the truck has been over the rubicon 2x,fordyce 3x and every other jeep trail in the sierras.
the dogs name is jake,hes a bad ***
OH I knew I liked you ...

hehe so lets do it, PBB party at your house :flipoff2:

Last edited by Overbear; 11-24-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:20 PM
cal

Car Info: 03
I might have missed this, but what do you do for a living Nation?
Old 11-24-2009, 04:24 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
really?
Old 11-24-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by cal
I might have missed this, but what do you do for a living Nation?
im a over priced baby sitter.if you missed it then you really shouldnt be reading it
Old 11-24-2009, 04:49 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Nation, I live in Vacaville and I know of those Powerline guys. I went to Mels twice when I had my MR2 and that was about 3 years ago when I was 18. Mainly a bunch of ricer douche bags. I am friends with some G35 and 240sx owners in the area. What color is that 240sx that does donuts?

Message me info on the cars and I'll be able to hunt all of their names down for you.

If you need help with anything else, let me know.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:05 PM
cal

Car Info: 03
im a over priced baby sitter.if you missed it then you really shouldnt be reading it
haha I got it now.. I was too lazy to read everything
Old 11-24-2009, 08:02 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
Originally Posted by LOL Vtec
Please don't tell me WRX is the next SRT-4..

I love my wrx...
I love sti's
I love evo's
I love awd 4door turbo cars

I have respect to all car people!!! DON'T LABLE WRX'S BADLY PLEASE!!
It's not just sti's and Evo's but wrx's too
As of tonight I think it may be STis. I am leaving the restaurant (my wife and I own a restaurant), and it just happens to be one of the four or five times that I drive my Subaru every month. As I turn out of the parking lot and get into the turn lane to take 4th St through downtown SR, two STis show up behind me driving through downtown. I'm thinking, "Cool. I don't recognize either of these rides. I'll drive extra slow once the street switches to two lanes outside downtown, and give the deuce and chat them up." Little did I know. They both proceed to get alongside me only to stare straight ahead, and act mostly indifferent. I don't know if it's a macho thing since the visible indications on my car are a varis trunk, suspension, boost and meth gauges, and Volk wheels. Am I that intimidating or something, that they ignore my waving, throwing the deuce, the friendly nod of acknowledgement? They proceed only to drive like SRT-4 owners revving, downshifting into second gear to floor it in traffic and then brake. I thought ok, I'll give them one more chance. I pull into a left turn lane leading to a gas station, and one continues on the road at WOT into the night, with one following me. I go very slowly, and indicate my intention to pull into the station to chat, and as I pull into the station, the remaining STi gives a couple redline revs and floors it, speeding off down that street.

Sorry I just had to vent. To the blue STi with carbon fiber front fender OVERLAYS, and dark colored 17 or 18in wheels with an exhaust; and the white STi with silver BBS stockers, exhaust, and I think the same Varis cf heatshield that I have.........you guys are far too cool for me, and clearly are too quick for me. Thank for not crashing into my car, and sparing me from wasting 10min of my life talking cars with two giant dbags.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:35 PM

Car Info: 2006 AW STi
Originally Posted by vodka
As of tonight I think it may be STis. I am leaving the restaurant (my wife and I own a restaurant), and it just happens to be one of the four or five times that I drive my Subaru every month. As I turn out of the parking lot and get into the turn lane to take 4th St through downtown SR, two STis show up behind me driving through downtown. I'm thinking, "Cool. I don't recognize either of these rides. I'll drive extra slow once the street switches to two lanes outside downtown, and give the deuce and chat them up." Little did I know. They both proceed to get alongside me only to stare straight ahead, and act mostly indifferent. I don't know if it's a macho thing since the visible indications on my car are a varis trunk, suspension, boost and meth gauges, and Volk wheels. Am I that intimidating or something, that they ignore my waving, throwing the deuce, the friendly nod of acknowledgement? They proceed only to drive like SRT-4 owners revving, downshifting into second gear to floor it in traffic and then brake. I thought ok, I'll give them one more chance. I pull into a left turn lane leading to a gas station, and one continues on the road at WOT into the night, with one following me. I go very slowly, and indicate my intention to pull into the station to chat, and as I pull into the station, the remaining STi gives a couple redline revs and floors it, speeding off down that street.

Sorry I just had to vent. To the blue STi with carbon fiber front fender OVERLAYS, and dark colored 17 or 18in wheels with an exhaust; and the white STi with silver BBS stockers, exhaust, and I think the same Varis cf heatshield that I have.........you guys are far too cool for me, and clearly are too quick for me. Thank for not crashing into my car, and sparing me from wasting 10min of my life talking cars with two giant dbags.
I know I was being a douche bag that night but I didn't know it would irritate you that bad!

PS still waiting for a ride in that beast.

Quick Reply: run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound