run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 09:20 AM

Car Info: wrx02
I can't believe you have to deal with such hostile/trouble makers so near your home. I'm actucally getting a little upset! Are you living in high crime area? Are they section a?
Old 11-26-2009, 10:09 AM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Originally Posted by nation
well i thought i would update.
on monday nites it appears that the clan of misfits meet at this d-bags house.i drove past his house with about 4 guys standing outside.as i passed not one of them made eye contact.after i got approx 40yds away i heard the distinct sound of a socket striking concrete.i slammed on my brakes and watched a socket go skipping down the street.i jumped out of my car,grab a rag to pick up the socket(remember-finger prints)and started walking down the street.now dont forgot all of these guys are 18+.when i get about half way there i yell out "ok,which one of you little girls threw this" noone responded so as i got closer i asked again.they all looked at each other and ran into the garage shutting the garage door.i called local PD and they showed up.they took the socket as evidence and thats it.not one person would come to the door.so they ran plates,towed one car for no reg and are pulling prints as i type.i plan on making his life hell from here on out
No thats what Im talking about! They want to be big tough guys, but then run inside the house when someone confronts them. If you have any buddies in the local PD I would tell them to keep a keen eye out for their vehicles. Im sure there are a ton of things they could find wrong.

Its idiots like these that give us car enthusiasts a very bad name.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:24 AM

Car Info: .
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:52 PM

Car Info: old awd turbo thangy
Will that be enough to feed your setup? I maxed 1000's out on a stock variant turbo and simple bolt on's. Next Ill be dropping in 1450cc injectors which should cover me for my next stock looking turbo and a conservative tune when I finally do the pt6262 until I build the motor and crank the boost. The single 044 might not be enough either.. That being if its anything similar to the evo fueling needs. I know GST runs two of them in the L and I think Mike said one was only good for low to mid 400's on e85 before it maxed out(dont quote me on that though)

Originally Posted by vodka
I'm not putting it off intentionally, believe me. If I had the cash right now, on top of cash to pay the month's bills for Dec, I would be ordering the parts. For me to run E85 on my setup, I will need to replace my PE 850cc injectors, walbro pump, and APS fuel rails. I am planning to run a Bosch 044 Motorsports in-tank fuel pump, Aeromotive FPR and fuel rails, along with Bosch 1000cc injectors. It's a PITA because we 06 STi guys got a side feed setup, unlike 07, and there is a severe lack of top quality injector manufacturers making side feed.....like none. I don't count "modified" injectors, or brands that have less than stellar reputations. That is why I have to convert to top feed when I move to the new fuel system, to run the Bosch injectors. Link stand-alone ECU saves the day again, when getting tuned for huge injectors!

P.S. Thank you for the offer for assistance with E85 runs. I WILL take you up on that at some point in 2010, hopefully the first half.

(Damned Evo's with their easy access to drop-in 1000cc injectors on stock setups.)
Old 11-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
this thread went from oooooo to eh.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
this thread went from oooooo to eh.
It just boggles my mind on so many levels. One guy is dumb enough to bug a cop and the cop basically lets it happen.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:07 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
Originally Posted by ssteve
the next SRT-4? Nah man, think more along the lines of civic... Theres millions out there and they can be had for dirt cheap, thats just the name of the game.. All those douche bags who were rocking their gay little motor swap crx's back in 01 that now are out of high school and working can get a lone on that wrx they dreamed about back in the day and pay a measly $200 a month or less for it. Im not knocking the cars, as I wouldnt mind having a STI myself but fact of the matter is, I see super douches in WRX's all the time. Thankfully though they usually arent true car enthusiasts and it keeps a majority of them off the forums.
Wow...$200/month! Mine is over double that!

STI owners = TRUE car enthusiasts because they can afford spending 10k more...

I didnt know you can get a car "lone"
Old 11-26-2009, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by subybullet
lol i know that guy he has cams, exhaust, and a bigger turbo, i dont know why he was there cuase he used to live near san mateo. he is Philipino but he looks hispanic, i forgot his name, he tried to turn his evo 8 into a evo 7, haha i drove his car once and i beat the crap out of it, lol i ran it damn near in the ground,lol his plate says wrxkila
Funny you spell Filipino like its someone with the name Phil-i-pino.

He looks hispanic, or some kind of spanish...
Old 11-26-2009, 04:42 PM

Car Info: 2010 Subaru WRX
Hi everyone, im pretty new to this forum, and only a few know me here but the Yellow evo that says "wrxkillr" is a good friend of mine and thats not him causing the commotion (someone has to defend him LOL). i've known him a while now and i'm also an evo owner in addition to a scooby. other members here also know him and he doesnt do that type of **** as in passing someone and giving them a thumbs down. also take in consideration that he bought that evo from another owner with those same plates and just never changed them. I hope this clears things up for some of you and hope to keep peace between the AWD vehicles. but on that note...i hope everyone have a great Thanksgiving...I'm really thankful to own both a WRX and an EVO =)
Old 11-26-2009, 09:30 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
It just boggles my mind on so many levels. One guy is dumb enough to bug a cop and the cop basically lets it happen.
its called following the law and doing things by the book.im sorry if that is to hard for you to understand.your prob some big badass that beats everyone up.maybe i should just beat the holly living **** out of him,break as many laws as he does.sorry your so slow on the uptake.guess im not as cool as you.

Last edited by nation; 11-26-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by mrshy333
Hi everyone, im pretty new to this forum, and only a few know me here but the Yellow evo that says "wrxkillr" is a good friend of mine and thats not him causing the commotion (someone has to defend him LOL). i've known him a while now and i'm also an evo owner in addition to a scooby. other members here also know him and he doesnt do that type of **** as in passing someone and giving them a thumbs down. also take in consideration that he bought that evo from another owner with those same plates and just never changed them. I hope this clears things up for some of you and hope to keep peace between the AWD vehicles. but on that note...i hope everyone have a great Thanksgiving...I'm really thankful to own both a WRX and an EVO =)
sooo,someone stole his plates and did all that stuff?right.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:36 PM

its called following the law and doing things by the book.im sorry if that is to hard for you to understand.your prob some big badass that beats everyone up.maybe i should just beat the holly living **** out of him,break as many laws as he does.sorry your so slow on the uptake.guess im not as cool as you.
i respect that, i feel like most LEO power trip and off duty they take things into their own hands.

LEO on the job, normal human being everywhere else.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobySon
i respect that, i feel like most LEO power trip and off duty they take things into their own hands.

LEO on the job, normal human being everywhere else.
exactly.the last thing i need to do is be cornered in a court room and get hammered for using my badge to hide behind.its better to let someone bury themselves than to try and flex LE muscle and look like a dick infront of a judge.
its only a matter of time before he does something he cant back away from.why waste time and energy when i can sit back and laugh.that is unless he leaves me no choice.
other than that,9.5 pages before it got way off topic.ill make a new thread when something good happens
Old 11-26-2009, 10:57 PM

Wow, hit a nerve? I get that response while unbearable gets to flex his e-muscle and you buddy up with him. Weird.

You've witnessed this guy breaking the law, endangering other citizens, threatening you, etc. Plus you have a history with this guy and his associates, I'd say thats reason enough for intervention.

I wasn't trying to be an ***, but given the circumstances, I just don't understand what you're waiting for.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Wow, hit a nerve? I get that response while unbearable gets to flex his e-muscle and you buddy up with him. Weird.

You've witnessed this guy breaking the law, endangering other citizens, threatening you, etc. Plus you have a history with this guy and his associates, I'd say thats reason enough for intervention.

I wasn't trying to be an ***, but given the circumstances, I just don't understand what you're waiting for.
thats just it,you dont know.you dont understand theres more than just me seeing him.if i want it to stick and really make him stop ill need alot more.it really comes down to my word against his.thats why ive busted out the video camera.im going to put an end to his games.i would really like to do this without putting my hands on him.i dont need the headache and given his size i would prob REALLY hurt him in the permanent sense.

Quick Reply: run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound