rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 10:34 AM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
Went up to Sierra last sunday with the gf. Mostly slushy, though there were some icy spots.

Saw a few subies at lot D - a blue bugeye sedan, a blue bugeye wagon with a big dent on the rear bumper, and a 2011+ dgm wrx hatch.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:02 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Yeah we rode Bear last sunday it was fun. I put together an insanely fast clip of what I had. Not much... And I spent all of 5 minutes adding music. Yeah!

It's uploading to youtube. I'll put it up here tomorrow. We'll get better stuff next time we go up and I'll see if Jeff can edit it together. If we match up settings we should be able to get 3 cameras spliced together.

Sat I was upstairs and my brother says... dude... you got a chunk in your board. I figured he was messing with me until he said it 3 times. Went down... sure as hell. Damn near tore my rail out. Repaired. Not to bad. It'll hold but I'll need a new deck next year. Then I think I broke my brothers. At least the top sheet anyways. Gonna have to see if Burton will give him a new one.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Yeah we rode Bear last sunday it was fun. I put together an insanely fast clip of what I had. Not much... And I spent all of 5 minutes adding music. Yeah!

It's uploading to youtube. I'll put it up here tomorrow. We'll get better stuff next time we go up and I'll see if Jeff can edit it together. If we match up settings we should be able to get 3 cameras spliced together.

Sat I was upstairs and my brother says... dude... you got a chunk in your board. I figured he was messing with me until he said it 3 times. Went down... sure as hell. Damn near tore my rail out. Repaired. Not to bad. It'll hold but I'll need a new deck next year. Then I think I broke my brothers. At least the top sheet anyways. Gonna have to see if Burton will give him a new one.
I bet you did it when you went off the cat road and did that battle roll.

My finger is still a little jacked. I got it on video. I'll try working on getting it up. And my base is Sintered 4501. So yea, crazy fast.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:53 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
I bet you did it when you went off the cat road and did that battle roll.

My finger is still a little jacked. I got it on video. I'll try working on getting it up. And my base is Sintered 4501. So yea, crazy fast.
I was close. LOL!

Yeah I bet that's exactly when I did it. I have to say... that board is a POS. I don't know how the hell he does what he does on that thing. It's a strait NOODLE. I was doing some research on it today and it's pretty much considered burton's entry level revers board. Jordan is way passed that board. Hopefully I can get him another one because I think it might be more than a top sheet crack. I didn't hear a pop like I did last time I broke a board so maybe it's just sheet... but still.

I'm thinking about going never summer next year if I don't get a libtech.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:31 PM
VIP Member

I was close. LOL!

Yeah I bet that's exactly when I did it. I have to say... that board is a POS. I don't know how the hell he does what he does on that thing. It's a strait NOODLE. I was doing some research on it today and it's pretty much considered burton's entry level revers board. Jordan is way passed that board. Hopefully I can get him another one because I think it might be more than a top sheet crack. I didn't hear a pop like I did last time I broke a board so maybe it's just sheet... but still.

Yea damn close. There is a 2010 Heritage 163 on ebay right now. Not much either. I was debating on it for myself.

Yea I was doing some research as well on it and saw the same thing. He's far too advanced for that board.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
I have to say... that board is a POS. I don't know how the hell he does what he does on that thing. It's a strait NOODLE. I was doing some research on it today and it's pretty much considered burton's entry level revers board. Jordan is way passed that board. Hopefully I can get him another one because I think it might be more than a top sheet crack. I didn't hear a pop like I did last time I broke a board so maybe it's just sheet... but still.

When I rode w/ him last month, I was kinda shocked that he ended up w/ the Cruzer (that's what it is, right?). You nailed it... entry level. But hey, y'all did get a great deal on it. Plus, Jordan seems to dig the playfulness of rocker.

But yeah, he definitely needs to be on something stiffer. I could see him being stoked on the Charlie Slasher. It was in my crosshairs til I scored the Bluebird hook-up.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:17 PM
General Pimpin'

Dude have you won 3the times?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:39 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
we need some snow please lol
Old 03-07-2012, 06:06 PM

Car Info: 2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 Sports Package,SOLD-05 STi

Just saw this yesterday. It was at some ski resort in the French Alps
Old 03-07-2012, 08:37 PM
General Pimpin'

Untitled on Vimeo

I don't know how to inbed it. It's just a short sloppy clip of a couple runs from sunday.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:05 PM

Car Info: 2011 swp WRX
went to Kirkwood today... was so effin windy, 120mph on top of 6, everything was close on top and the backside, but still managed to get a lot of fresh tracks..
was the second car on the lot and couple minutes later a wrb 11 wrx showed up too.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:52 AM

Car Info: 2010 WRX SWP Hatch
Originally Posted by 611X
went to Kirkwood today... was so effin windy, 120mph on top of 6, everything was close on top and the backside, but still managed to get a lot of fresh tracks..
was the second car on the lot and couple minutes later a wrb 11 wrx showed up too.
Dang man you're there all the time! haha You must have gotten there early to be 2nd car on the lot.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:38 PM
VIP Member

Threw together a compilation of clips from Sunday.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:24 PM
General Pimpin'

That board sucks! Ending ftw!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:24 AM
VIP Member

That board sucks! Ending ftw!
Yea the music ran out and I thought sweet, Jordan screaming should be good. Haha

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.