Road Rage Monday

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 08:02 AM

Car Info: 16' R, 14' WRX, 04' MSM
Angry Road Rage Monday

Had a bit of a run in with an assumed new yorker yesterday morning.

Still have no idea what prompted him to start brake checking me. I probably shouldn't have antagonized/passed him but this dude was completely out of line.

Old 04-07-2015, 08:17 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
You are both driving like asshats.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
you are driving worse than him
Old 04-07-2015, 08:38 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
You were antagonizing him

You drive like an asshat.

You posted a video of you swerving and breaking the speed limit on a city street.

You're an ***. Invest in a bus pass.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:46 AM

I only drove like an *** to get away from the dude. I did nothing to provoke multiple brake checks.

You're telling me that if someone starts harassing you on the street that you wouldn't attempt to get away? Sure, I may have let it get a little out of hand, but I'm not one to let someone get away with harassment.

Last edited by joe944; 04-07-2015 at 08:48 AM.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:50 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
The truck started because you did something first that is not on your little "film" and if you had come up on me like that I would have locked up the brakes hard, let you hit me, got out, and hauled your punk *** out of the car and beat the **** out of you on the spot.

Learn to drive punk.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:52 AM
rau
Something Custom

For once I agree with the Bear. Takes an asswhooping for kids to learn. Quit being an ***. Drive like an adult.

(Also with all the LEOs on here do you really want to post a vid of you speeding?)
Old 04-07-2015, 08:52 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by joe944
You're telling me that if someone starts harassing you on the street that you wouldn't attempt to get away?
by slowing down and giving him lots of space? or that part where you sped up on the offramp right on his ***, he brake checked you and you almost hit him.

couldn't slow down or pull over into the nearest parking lot for 30 seconds?

but I'm not one to let someone get away with harassment.
he did get away with it. you made no attempt to call authorities, plus you "might" have had video evidence.

now your evidence shows you doing far WORSE offenses, endangering other vehicles that you flew past

Last edited by Rescuer; 04-07-2015 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:55 AM

And you know that for a fact? I actually have the video from before that, and you're wrong. I was cruising slowly in the HOV lane before you see me merge over (with a blinker) unlike the truck who swerved over several lanes.

I didn't "come up" on him like anything. He brake checked several times, which I didn't even notice at first since I was so far back and didn't even have to touch my brakes.

Good thing I didn't post the end of the video, because I attempted to pull his *** out of his truck before took off. Why are vehicle harassers always pussies?
Old 04-07-2015, 08:56 AM
rau
Something Custom

Then put it up. Prove us all wrong.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:57 AM

And you know that for a fact? I actually have the video from before that, and you're wrong. I was cruising slowly in the HOV lane before you see me merge over (with a blinker) unlike the truck who swerved over several lanes.

I didn't "come up" on him like anything. He brake checked several times, which I didn't even notice at first since I was so far back and didn't even have to touch my brakes.

Good thing I didn't post the end of the video, because I attempted to pull his *** out of his truck but he took off. Why are vehicle harassers always pussies?
Shame he didn't put 3-4 into you and then stayed for the cops to explain his use of self defense.

Go suckstart a shotgun kid, because you are a waste of flesh. Your father must cry himself to sleep at night.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:59 AM
VIP Member

I was cruising slowly in the HOV lane before you see me merge over (with a blinker) unlike the truck who swerved over several lanes.

Good thing I didn't post the end of the video, because I attempted to pull his *** out of his truck but he took off. Why are vehicle harassers always pussies?
oh gee, the bad man is doing something bad, so i'll do something far worse to "get away from him" , which in reality a law enforcement officer would haul your *** off to jail after seeing your video and he'd say to you "why didn't you pull over into a parking lot for safety to get away, or slow down so he'd be far up ahead of you"

TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, CAUSE YOU MADE SOME DUMB ONES

Last edited by Rescuer; 04-07-2015 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:59 AM

I have an arsenal big enough to fight the zombie apocalypse. You aren't talking to some kid. Good to know that you have father issues though.

I'm sure you guys have never exceeded a public speed limit. Nope.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:02 AM

I have an arsenal big enough to fight the zombie apocalypse. You aren't talking to some kid. Good to know that you have father issues though.

I'm sure you guys have never exceeded a public speed limit. Nope.
The **** you are not a **** head kid. Only a kid, a punk kid, would post up a video of himself being a retard, and then not get why everyone is telling him he is a retard.

Like I said, please shove your junk in a blender full of razor blades and turn it on, so we can be sure you do not reproduce.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Rescuer
YES, WE ALL KNOW IT FOR A FACT. DID YOU NOT WATCH YOUR OWN VIDEO? driving recklessly, speeding, etc etc

you can't seriously say these are "not facts"
I was referring to the guy with father issues assuming that I had done something to provoke the brake checking before the vid starts.

Or tell me what I did before then to warrant it?

Originally Posted by Overbear
The **** you are not a **** head kid. Only a kid, a punk kid, would post up a video of himself being a retard, and then not get why everyone is telling him he is a retard.

Like I said, please shove your junk in a blender full of razor blades and turn it on, so we can be sure you do not reproduce.
Obviously.

Last edited by joe944; 04-07-2015 at 09:07 AM.

Quick Reply: Road Rage Monday