Random thoughts, captive audience (V-Lim debate) warning for bordum

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 09:49 AM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
Random thoughts, captive audience (V-Lim debate) warning for bordum

So I got my new front and rear bumper into paint yesterday. I had to take off my v-lim to get the splitters off and took my fogs off too as they went to paint with the new bumpers. Those pieces were undamaged but needed to get paint matched to the new bumpers.

So here's my dilemma. Now that my v-lim has been off for two days I love it. I of course hate the way my car looks now with all the holes in the front bumper but my clearance is awesome. I got lowered so long ago and got the lip that I have forgotten how fun the car is with some clearance. Even lowered I do not have to go diagonal up/down driveways and whatnot. I decided to get my car real dirty yesterday since I was going to detail it today. I went to a muddy field by my house and tore ish up. Man I miss the off road capabilities of this car.

Now with all the fun I have been having I wish I would have got the stock WRX bumper and cut out the hole for my new FMIC. Then I could just do the Spec C look. For $200 plus the same in paint I just might still get a WRX bumper and try it out. The car sure looks dope with the lip and my butt dyno swears I get more d/f up front as well as added stability with it, but how much can it really be?

Cliffs

Took of v-lim of lowered STi and love the clearance I have again. I am torn between looks and the ability to not scrape on everything and actually take my car off road. What to do?
Old 01-09-2007, 10:55 AM

Car Info: 04wrx
umm keep the vlim off and sell it to me. hah
Old 01-09-2007, 11:15 AM

Car Info: White 04 WRX
ill take that vlimited off your hands
Old 01-09-2007, 11:24 AM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
haha, it's not fer sale guys