raiders suck

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 09:04 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
Aaron Brooks 6-14 for 68 yards with 7 sacks...
Shawne Merriman 6 tackles 3 sacks...
Ownage
Old 09-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Old 09-12-2006, 10:07 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
is this a surprise? the raiders have sucked since the 70's!
Old 09-12-2006, 10:10 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by HongKongBeef
is this a surprise? the raiders have sucked since the 70's!

I seem to remember a recent superbowl visit........oh and a superbowl VICTORY after the 70's.

Stop talking out of your ***.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
Raiders = the gay!!!!!
Old 09-12-2006, 10:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by slvrsubywgn
:rotfl:

On the other hand, the game before was a really good one, although I was pulling for the Redskins. The Vikings won by a field goal. Or maybe I should say, the Redskins lost from missing their field goal.

Final=

Redskins-16
Vikings-19
Screw the Redskins. I was pulling for the Vikings. Now my Eagles sit on top of the division . WOOT!
Old 09-12-2006, 10:28 AM

I love the irony of it. Its the first time in years that the Raiders have sold out a game. And they get beat down to nothing....Still laughing.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:02 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
i don't hate the raiders, but it seems no matter what they do they don't get any better. hopefully next year they'll get a good draft pick.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:35 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I seem to remember a recent superbowl visit........oh and a superbowl VICTORY after the 70's.

Yah, and then your owner ran the only good coach, and the sole reason you were in that superbowl, he has had since Madden out of town. The Raiders will continue to suck as long as Al Davis is running that team. Why do you think Art Shell is the coach now? Its not because he is a quality coach, he was forced out of Atlanta as the O-Line coach because he couldn't motivate his players and they were technically unsound. Art Shell is in Oakland becuase he is the only one who will work for Al Davis. Blame the Raiders, or anyone on that organization for the recent downfall, but the blame lies solely in the lap of the owner.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:36 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Originally Posted by pwnx0rz
=/ givem a break. Art Shell isn't a NFL coach for nothin, right? maybe they'll do better next week ....... maybe
He is an NFL coach becuase he is the only sucker who will work for Al Davis, just because he has the job, does not mean he deserves it.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:02 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
I guess its true. Theres just one thing that's confusing me so much. We have one of the most talented wide receivers to play the game and they rarely use him. I almost forgot the raiders even had randy moss... or warren sapp.... or robert gallery. those guys really need to step it up.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:35 AM

This has probably has been read by most, but this is one reason why the Raiders are in a downward spiral.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2584133

I don't think there is any coach that would go for that type of behavior. Look at T.O. and the Eagles of last season. They spotted the cancer an isolated it from the team. Look How the Eagles are looking. Get Porter out of there. But, Al Davis does NOT fire or release anyone. He will hold onto you until you fade into dirt.

And how can you have an offensive coordinator that has owned and operated a bed and breakfast for the past years. Where is his creativity? Seven step drop, sack. Seven step drop, sack. This happened 7 times to Brooks. Why don't you take a three step and hit Moss in a slant or quick curl. Little plays to build the big, not just Moss running 25 yards downfield.

The defense is tolerable. They just got outplayed by LT. Plain and simple. The Chargers game plan was in past game LT has had HUGE games. If it aint broke don't fix it. The defense is going to have an even harder time next week with Jamal Lewis and Steve "Air" McNair.

Finally, kick a phucking feild goal. GOD that pisses me off. Don't try and get something you tried for 59 minutes and failed terribly in. Get the three on the board.

: prediction : Raiders will go 8 consecutive quarters with no points.

:After thought: GO NINERS!!!!!!!!! Mark my words Alex Smith, Frank Gore and Vernon Davis will take us to a Super Bowl within 4 seasons after this one. Put it in the book.

Last edited by SUBY_6_STI; 09-13-2006 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:16 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

so i'm off a year or 2. so what? i was 4/5. i just remember being a raider fan as a kid with all the raider gear, then having my dad tell me they left to LA! that scarred me for life! haha. in my eyes, they are traitors. so the raiders kiss my butt.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:38 AM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by SUBY_6_STI
I love the irony of it. Its the first time in years that the Raiders have sold out a game. And they get beat down to nothing....Still laughing.
First off, they sold out 2 games last year so dont act like you know everything.

But yes, the O-Line blows. Which is sad because the only reason Art Shell was allowed to coach again was the fact that he has a great record at improving a line. It is already very apparent that he no longer has the ability to motivate a team, and has completely destroyed what was left of an offence.

Also, Brooks is not very good. The only reason he should not get **** about the loss is because he didnt have a chance to make any mistakes. If is wasnt for the sacks he would have thrown at least 2 picks. Raiders were clearly outmatched. Next week they go down 24 - 0.

Hey, at least they can do battle with the Packers for the #1 pick in the draft; and perhaps Davis will draft someone with talent rather than just speed.

Heres to another ****ty season of football in the Bay Area.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:52 AM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
they sure do.

GO LAKERS!!! :banana:

Quick Reply: raiders suck