As Promised....My Trip to ENVY EXPO+LA Recap WITH PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 02:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Worst... thread... ever. Yet more crap for people to refinance their house to afford.

-Chris
Old 07-17-2006, 02:58 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
"Bay Area property values + interest rates got you down?? Come see me!" I can help you out w/refinancing.......no, really, I can....40 year mortgages are the new 15!!

or we can all just cash out & get double-wides out in the sticks........then it'll be Lambos, Bents, & Prancing Horses all around & no more whining.....just happy, happy, joy, joy! LOL

Last edited by CLsmooth71; 07-17-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:29 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
sweet!
Old 07-17-2006, 04:09 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
that stuff is hecka tight !
Old 07-17-2006, 04:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Cl i aint got nothing against you beside you passing along the bs propaganda and idea that flaunting wealth is cool. I have had the chance to meet some of the top .01% of wealth in this world and (think CEO's of large household name type companies) and every time i walked away with the impression that these people could be mistaken for joe blow.

Then you see HipHop culture... With 1mil advances more then half of which is spent on promoting the rappers image (read BLING and rented houses). Nothing like spending 500k on acting like you are a baller instead of spending 500k on becoming a baller...

Just my take.. it is something that is seriously going to bite this country in the *** if it aint reigned in quickly...

Well ok i lied.. it is going to foke alot of people and make a few people alot richer..

And every society needs its proles... Congrats on being one
Old 07-17-2006, 05:43 PM

you know, I really shouldn't have to do this, especially at the end of a long day & Monday, no less, but I'll indulge a select few of you (and myself) and do this anyways......

please excuse me in advance if some of this isn't all that courteous or filled w/pleasantries, as I was not afforded the same consideration either by certain individuals.

anyways, it's all good and fine that some of you are coming out w/the criticism & hate (for lack of a better word, but it is pretty appropo here) Do you think I was really that naive when I put up this thread and thought there wouldn't be any critics or naysayers rolling thru?? Pulleez, I've been around here way too long to be that oblivious. Besides, like I mentioned earlier, this is the Internet, and, unlike some poor souls, I know well enough not to take what random people out there say or do too seriously (even when their words are directed towards me) Afterall, opinions are like you-know-whats......everyone's got one and sometimes, they like to talk out of them too.

But, having said all that, I am clapping back about this whole fiasco because some of you really need to fall back w/your antics. No matter how much you want to make this thread about me, IT ISN'T.......it's just about sharing some pics &, yes, stuff.....mostly expen$ive & frivolu$ ones, but, again, it's not that serious. It's just entertainment & me trying to show some of you what other people are doing & what's out there because most of us do not see these type of things every day. Plus, you can only look and talk about Spoon motors, T66 turbos, Motec exhausts, & 30" ROTAS or VOLKS so much before that stuff gets real old. LOL

In any case, for the select few that already have (and any others thinking of jumping o the wagon), save yourself some air & time and turn your attention elsewhere besides focusing on me.

Very few, if any, of you know my background, my "business", or my private life, so don't go trying to cast judgments, put words in my mouth, or label me or my character because you are not only making yourselves look real petty & foolish, but you are also way off base with your "assessments." The handful of people on here that have dealt with & "know" me, know a little of what I'm about. But the rest of you wannabe critics & faux Ms. Cleo clairvoyants really have no clue and should stick to your dayjobs instead of trying to figure out my "story" (i.e. my values, morals, & ethics)

Seriously, if some of you get this bent or judgmental every time some random dude uses some hip lingo, drops a few pics of $hiny cars, baubles, etc, my prayers are with you because you really need to get your head checked. I'd hate to see how you deal with actual, serious, real life business.

anyways, that's that. My apologies to innocent bystanders that just came in here to peruse the pics of the snazzy automobiles, etc. I'll get back to regularly scheduled programming soon. I have a bunch of more pics & interesting things to show ya!

btw, I've already said my peace, but nice touch on working in that blurb about "meeting the top 1 bazillionth of the richest people in the world," drizzle. I'm real impressed....can I be your friend cuz I only know one bilionaire. Sorry, guys, I just HAD to. LOL

Last edited by CLsmooth71; 07-17-2006 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: dangerous with a wrench
those cars are fugly. looks like **** straight out of Unique Whips, just fugly fugly fugly.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:53 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Origami posted by CLsmooth71
you know, I really shouldn't have to do this...
<snip...>
I want to know more about the ballerz as people.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 07-17-2006, 06:03 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
I agree with dr3 on this one, no dis to you CL. But I don't understand the bling thing, never have.

Then again, dr3 and I are white boys. :x
Old 07-17-2006, 06:14 PM

Car Info: Sleeper Much?
Originally Posted by mcdrama
I agree with dr3 on this one, no dis to you CL. But I don't understand the bling thing, never have.

Then again, dr3 and I are white boys. :x
me 3
Old 07-17-2006, 06:21 PM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
Originally Posted by CLsmooth71
you know, I really shouldn't have to do this, especially at the end of a long day & Monday, no less, but I'll indulge a select few of you (and myself) and do this anyways......

please excuse me in advance if some of this isn't all that courteous or filled w/pleasantries, as I was not afforded the same consideration either by certain individuals.

anyways, it's all good and fine that some of you are coming out w/the criticism & hate (for lack of a better word, but it is pretty appropo here) Do you think I was really that naive when I put up this thread and thought there wouldn't be any critics or naysayers rolling thru?? Pulleez, I've been around here way too long to be that oblivious. Besides, like I mentioned earlier, this is the Internet, and, unlike some poor souls, I know well enough not to take what random people out there say or do too seriously (even when their words are directed towards me) Afterall, opinions are like you-know-whats......everyone's got one and sometimes, they like to talk out of them too.

But, having said all that, I am clapping back about this whole fiasco because some of you really need to fall back w/your antics. No matter how much you want to make this thread about me, IT ISN'T.......it's just about sharing some pics &, yes, stuff.....mostly expen$ive & frivolu$ ones, but, again, it's not that serious. It's just entertainment & me trying to show some of you what other people are doing & what's out there because most of us do not see these type of things every day. Plus, you can only look and talk about Spoon motors, T66 turbos, Motec exhausts, & 30" ROTAS or VOLKS so much before that stuff gets real old. LOL

In any case, for the select few that already have (and any others thinking of jumping o the wagon), save yourself some air & time and turn your attention elsewhere besides focusing on me.

Very few, if any, of you know my background, my "business", or my private life, so don't go trying to cast judgments, put words in my mouth, or label me or my character because you are not only making yourselves look real petty & foolish, but you are also way off base with your "assessments." The handful of people on here that have dealt with & "know" me, know a little of what I'm about. But the rest of you wannabe critics & faux Ms. Cleo clairvoyants really have no clue and should stick to your dayjobs instead of trying to figure out my "story" (i.e. my values, morals, & ethics)

Seriously, if some of you get this bent or judgmental every time some random dude uses some hip lingo, drops a few pics of $hiny cars, baubles, etc, my prayers are with you because you really need to get your head checked. I'd hate to see how you deal with actual, serious, real life business.

anyways, that's that. My apologies to innocent bystanders that just came in here to peruse the pics of the snazzy automobiles, etc. I'll get back to regularly scheduled programming soon. I have a bunch of more pics & interesting things to show ya!

btw, I've already said my peace, but nice touch on working in that blurb about "meeting the top 1 bazillionth of the richest people in the world," drizzle. I'm real impressed....can I be your friend cuz I only know one bilionaire. Sorry, guys, I just HAD to. LOL

Old 07-17-2006, 06:26 PM

lol.....white boyz be flo$$in the mad tiziite whips & shiny hardware too, ya know!

DJ SKEE aka the ringleader of the whole Envy Expo franchise is one of yer pale face brothas.

seriously, dude is not just at the top of the West Coast mixtape & street music scene, but he's one shrewd businessman too. He's only 22 and owns his own PR company, HYPE PR, which is responsible for introducing products from high profile corps to the de$irable 18-35 demographic. They've promoted for Chrysler (Dodge Magnum), T-Mobile (Sidekick), and a bunch of others. Kid is real hard working and has a ton of ambition.

You can check out his droptop 640i on the previous page.....sorry, didn't get many other pics. There were too many people crowding around it all show long. I'll throw up some pics of Skee later. He was wearing a ton of shiny stuff and was a walking carat patch. lol
Old 07-17-2006, 06:27 PM

c32, i hope you're at least cute or rich to be on my jock so hard.

go back to playing cowboys & indians w/your capguns elsewhere. just be careful w/them Red Rider rifles...."You'll shoot your eye out!" lol
Old 07-17-2006, 06:28 PM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
Originally Posted by CLsmooth71
lol.....white boyz be flo$$in the mad tiziite whips & shiny hardware too, ya know!

DJ SKEE aka the ringleader of the whole Envy Expo franchise is one of yer pale face brothas.

seriously, dude is not just at the top of the West Coast mixtape & street music scene, but he's one shrewd businessman too. He's only 22 and owns his own PR company, HYPE PR, which is responsible for introducing products from high profile corps to the de$irable 18-35 demographic. They've promoted for Chrysler (Dodge Magnum), T-Mobile (Sidekick), and a bunch of others. Kid is real hard working and has a ton of ambition.

You can check out his droptop 640i on the previous page.....sorry, didn't get many other pics. There were too many people crowding around it all show long. I'll throw up some pics of Skee later. He was wearing a ton of shiny stuff and was a walking carat patch. lol
Old 07-17-2006, 06:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
I have had the chance to meet some of the top .01% of wealth in this world and (think CEO's of large household name type companies) and every time i walked away with the impression that these people could be mistaken for joe blow.
You know, it's funny. When I go to visit my parents in the Carlsbad/La Jolla area of SD where the MEAN home is worth over $1.5mil and the MEAN household income is hovering near $150K+ most people are driving around Hondas, Chevys, Fords, etc. Sure there are the Ferraris and whatnot, but not as many as you'd think. They usually only come out on Sundays. However, where I live in Antioch, where the average home is less than half that, and likewise with the annual income, you see blinged out Range Rovers, Benzes, Bimmers, and even Bentleys and Turbo Porsches on a daily basis. The dumb asses think they are rich, but that couldn't be further from the truth. No, these people have re-financed the hell out of their average home that was already on interest only payments to buy these depreciating toys. It's called ghetto rich, where you live on credit, and all your money (actually the bank's/credit card company's money) is tied up in finite material objects with no chance of appreciating in value. 'bling shows' like this only add to this phenomenon which does have a negative effect on the economy.

-Chris

Last edited by bassplayrr; 07-17-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Quick Reply: As Promised....My Trip to ENVY EXPO+LA Recap WITH PICS!!