Pictures of the Drug War In Mexico

Old 10-30-2010, 12:09 AM

Car Info: Foz
this is some crazy stuff... that is why arizona's new law rules
Old 10-30-2010, 01:15 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
Only because of Oakland should we nuke the USA?
Uhhhh Detroit is worst than oakland.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:31 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Overbear
Have you looked around? Humans have overpopulated the planet by a good 3 billion people. We are going to breed ourselves into oblivion at the rate we are going.

The fact of it all is, we humans have managed to figure out ways for the stupid, the retarded, and the weak to live on FAR past what mother nature intended. Now we have things like what is going on in mexico, people are so driven by need and want, that they kill and mame just to get it.

The pure fact you had to resort to using the ****/hitler comment (godwin's law) means that your argument lacks any real substance so you needed to resort to a personal attack.

Bruce, I never felt many would like my stance on things, and I said as much, but never once did I whip out a personal attack on you as you did to me. I would like to think, you better than that.

Thankfully this country has a bill of rights, and I am entitled to my view just as you are, and it doesn't threaten to take away our other rights...or were you implying that because someone has a counter view to yours, they should be banned from the 2nd amendment?

Now all that said...

Mexico is a ****hole, how do you suppose we fix it? its corruption and crime bleeds over into our country, its government makes no effort to stop it, its out of control. So I would like to hear YOUR solution.

There are other ways to preserve our planet and prevent mass over population, and they do NOT include mass murder by slaying BILLIONS of people for the mere fact that they happen to exist. China already has a population control law in effect and I foresee that happening more and more often in other countries. There are some countries (Like Germany, Croatia, Japan, etc) that have the opposite problem where the population is shrinking... When I was born the German gov't gave my family today's equivalent of $10,000 just for having me... It was their way to increase the population of native-born Germans.

Anyway, what's sad to me is that your ultimate solution is worse than Hitlers, and that's pretty hard to do... To be worse than one of the worst people in the history of modern times is quite a feat. Your idea as well as your justification of your idea is beyond preposterous! Are you even thinking before typing?

Mexico has a alot of history and a lot of natural beauty... It has instability with it's gov't right now but that doesn't mean it's always going to be that way... Instead of trying hard to take the country back, rebuild, and qualm all violence you decided that it's better to just NUKE the entire country so that all future prospects of civilization seize? All those people, all the animals, natural beauty... All would be gone. You're looking at one very small piece of the picture, and I don't care if you did "live" there for 2 month, it doesn't mean that you have seen anything.

I'm really surprised that people aren't more offended by your post considering that we have a lot of Mexican-American members on board.

I might not have a solution to Mexico's problem right now, but ANY idea/solution is better than you're "solution", which isn't a solution at all... It's mass murder/genocide.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:08 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
a hint here bruce, man... "I" am mexican too, and once again, I don't care what people think of my opinion, its MINE. You don't like it, you have voiced that (abet with attacks)...and that is good. This is what makes this country the best one on the face of the earth.

Also, you really should look up godwin's law, it would help you more in your arguments for/against things you don't like. Again, attacks and tossing around the whole "omg your a ****" kind of talk really doesn't help at all and weakens your position in the argument.

Last...I didn't know that about germany, they paid your parents to have you? do they still do that or was it something from only at that time (your..what, late 20's early 30's? so born around 76-80?)
Old 10-30-2010, 06:09 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
Only because of Oakland should we nuke the USA?
You can nuke Oakland, as long as you take Berkeley with it...please.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:02 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
what happened to Mexico
Old 10-30-2010, 11:31 AM

Car Info: 335i & S1000RR
Overbear, I don't think you were hugged enough as a child.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:38 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 2015 Murano, 2017 NGM Camaro SS
Those "blinged" out weapons looks horrendous.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:55 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
It is estimated that the total number of drug war related deaths from January 2007 to present is

Old 10-30-2010, 02:37 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Its sad but Mexicos always been a ****hole near the border. Its not really that hard to police an area like Cuidad Juarez but the mexican goverment is doing a pretty **** poor job of it. Whats scary is how easy is it for these guys to hop the border and come pollute California.

Our government really needs to step it up if we dont want all this spilling over the border.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:51 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan
wow those were some really crazy pics! that one of all the money was amazing.
I would never step foot in that country now matter what kind of amazing places they have there.
I knew a guy who went to cabo with his wife for vacation and well long story short, some guys broke in to their hotel room and stabbed him and his wife. I believe she was sexually assaulted as well. He didn't survive.
Your never safe in Mexico...
Old 10-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Overbear
a hint here bruce, man... "I" am mexican too, and once again, I don't care what people think of my opinion, its MINE. You don't like it, you have voiced that (abet with attacks)...and that is good. This is what makes this country the best one on the face of the earth.

Also, you really should look up godwin's law, it would help you more in your arguments for/against things you don't like. Again, attacks and tossing around the whole "omg your a ****" kind of talk really doesn't help at all and weakens your position in the argument.

Last...I didn't know that about germany, they paid your parents to have you? do they still do that or was it something from only at that time (your..what, late 20's early 30's? so born around 76-80?)
I really don't mean to insult you, I've never had a problem with you and I know you have some extreme views about things, but the whole "nuke it" mentality just kind of irks me, it doesn't matter who it comes from. I don't think people realize just how extreme "nuking" a country really is, and that ignorance is what bugs me. I didn't mean to compare you to Hitler, but if you're actually genuine about nuking a country and taking the lives of BILLIONS of people, it really does fall upon Hitlers legacy... After all, if he were alive and had the ability, he would have done the same, only not to Mexico, but instead he would have nuked the USA and the UK (as well as other countries).

I have faith that you honestly don't believe in the things that you write, I really hope and think that you're just BS'ing and doing it to get a reaction from leftists (far from me), after all, what sane person would call for the genocide of BILLIONS of people? You know better than that, and you know so.

On a semi-related note, yes, I was born in Germany in 1980, the second child in my family. When my parents gave birth to my sister the gov't didn't do anything to assist with the costs, but with the dramatic plummet of children born during those years the Gov't got desperate and offered to pay people for having children, and I happen to be one of those kids. With inflation and with currency exchange, it would be equivalent of about $10,000 USD today, which was quite the gift to my family from the German Gov't. This tactic wasn't something new as other countries (including Germany) have done it in the past with great success... A lot of families can't afford to have kids because of the immediate costs and is the reason for not having children, but with gov't help with funding, families found a way to have children without going bankrupt. Germany still has trouble with it's natural born German population, most of the populous comes from immigration. Before the large influx of immigrants in the early 90's, Germany was suffering from under population... That has however changed with the Arab influx who are doing their job in breeding/giving birth and continuing the countries growth in population. The problem is that the old generation of Germans is shrinking and slowly giving way to the immigrant populous. That's pretty much a long story made into a short one (if you can call it short).

Again, I didn't mean to insult you, I was just reacting to something that was just as extreme as my responses. I know deep down that you dont believe in what you're posting, no one can really believe in mass genocide on the level that you talked about... At least I try to believe that.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:30 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
I took his "just nuke Mexico" comment as a figure of speech relating to how much he hates the violence in Mexico. I dont think in this day and age anyone could actually think nuking a country is a viable solution to anything lol.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
I took his "just nuke Mexico" comment as a figure of speech relating to how much he hates the violence in Mexico. I dont think in this day and age anyone could actually think nuking a country is a viable solution to anything lol.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:10 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Hey wasn't the media saying all these Narcos are getting their weapons from the U.S.?

Last time I checked Walmarts and local gun shops don't carry M72 LAW's, M203 launchers and 40mm HEDP rounds...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pictures of the Drug War In Mexico