The Official Bay Area Dickbutt Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 09:37 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by Overbear
Can you really stand there and say you are 100% for a fact certain it wasn't a "dickbutter" that did the act?
Yes. EQ has far too many enemies for something to happen to them to come from a generic group. Especially when at least one "dickbutter" is a satisfied EQ customer.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
The Official Bay Area Dickbutt Thread-forumrunner_20140911_093843.png
Old 09-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Do I know every one of the "DBers" no. The vast majority that I do know, I know they would not do that.

How do we know it wasnt someone upset over the whole situation, like yourself (I know you wernt there), who did it to hope the blame got placed on those who thought stickers were funny?
Maybe he snuck in and did it just to blame somebody else
Old 09-11-2014, 09:54 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Like I said, the only ones that were talking about anything was that group. People have been convicted for less in this country.

However all that aside, this is exactly why I said this was all a stupidly bad idea. The whole messing with other peoples cars, yes even a sticker, because now, there is doubt. Can you really stand there and say you are 100% for a fact certain it wasn't a "dickbutter" that did the act? I suspect, as you are a reasonable person, the answer is no.
Since you asked what I cannot be certain off...How can we be certain that you did not frame this group on individuals since you continually exhibit such hate towards them?

The "group" (if you can even call them that) in question never publicly expressed intention beyond some small vinyl non-adhesive stickers, yet you publicly admitted to spending time in jail for viscous acts of violence. Therefore, it is only logical that you are capable of a lot more malicious actions than anyone in that "group".

How do we know you did not pay/blackmail/forced someone off to turn up that boost controller? You also immediately claimed to have a bomb-proof alibi for the entire duration of the even as soon as this act was made public. That was an awfully defensive and unnecessary action. What were you afraid off?

Therefore, I think I will need to see all your banking transactions, phone records, known associates and everyone's location leading up to BAM to make sure it was not you.

After all, people in this country have been convicted for a lot less.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Originally Posted by LxJLthr
Since you asked what I cannot be certain off...How can we be certain that you did not frame this group on individuals since you continually exhibit such hate towards them?

The "group" (if you can even call them that) in question never publicly expressed intention beyond some small vinyl non-adhesive stickers, yet you publicly admitted to spending time in jail for viscous acts of violence. Therefore, it is only logical that you are capable of a lot more malicious actions than anyone in that "group".

How do we know you did not pay/blackmail/forced someone off to turn up that boost controller? You also immediately claimed to have a bomb-proof alibi for the entire duration of the even as soon as this act was made public. That was an awfully defensive and unnecessary action. What were you afraid off?

Therefore, I think I will need to see all your banking transactions, phone records, known associates and everyone's location leading up to BAM to make sure it was not you.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:14 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
How do we know it wasnt someone upset over the whole situation, like yourself (I know you wernt there), who did it to hope the blame got placed on those who thought stickers were funny?
That is the price paid for a "funny joke" at other peoples expense. Sure it was "just a sticker" but hey "its just a twist of a ****" right?

See a joke is only funny, to people who find that sort of antics funny. To everyone else its not a laughing matter or a "joke". It becomes a serious issue, and what went down at BAM is a prime example of that. A small "group" took it on themselves to play "jokes" on others, and now we have a situation where someones car could have been damaged in a huge way had they not caught the problem fast. Is it 100% for sure one of the "DBers" did it, no, but are they suspect because they were part of the problem, 100% yes.

It is kind of sad I couldn't go to BAM, I had planed on it, but after a few people threatened to vandalize my car (2 of them in this very thread), I felt I could not take the chance.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:15 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI
that is the difference between you and me, I don't think its a ****ing joke, and I don't see any humor in it what so ever. I see snot nosed little ****s who think they are funny, who think "its just lulz" and need a huge dose of reality.

Do I have a problem with you, not in particular, a few others here yes, I have a massive problem with. I do think you need to grow up some, and quit acting like life is some internet meme, however that is a personal view not necessarily a global fact.

OH, and really, I have no clue what you look like, I don't remember faces too well, or names. You are just one of a crowd, don't flatter yourself too much.

I see, so since I along with many others find something funny and you don't, it isn't funny? maybe you just have NO SENSE OF HUMOR and need to stop taking things like you already do, UP THE ****!!
Old 09-11-2014, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by SkizzDawg
I see, so since I along with many others find something funny and you don't, it isn't funny? maybe you just have NO SENSE OF HUMOR and need to stop taking things like you already do, UP THE ****!!
So its ok to do it to other peoples cars, because "you and others find it funny" right?
Old 09-11-2014, 10:24 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Usually people say "don't poke the bear" but in this case its just too easy and too much fun not to do it

I have never been more confused/entertained/angered with one person on here in the six+ years I've been on iclub

The epicness won't stop
Old 09-11-2014, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by lxjlthr

since you asked what i cannot be certain off...how can we be certain that you did not frame this group on individuals since you continually exhibit such hate towards them?

Therefore, i think i will need to see all your banking transactions, phone records, known associates and everyone's location leading up to bam to make sure it was not you.

+12345
Old 09-11-2014, 10:26 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Old 09-11-2014, 10:34 AM

The concept of the slippery slope escapes you doesn't it.
The concept of you have no ****in proof so shut your fickin mouth escapes you doesn't it
Old 09-11-2014, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by slugrx
The concept of you have no ****in proof so shut your fickin mouth escapes you doesn't it
*pats you on the head* calm down Junior.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:48 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Sure it was "just a sticker" but hey "its just a twist of a ****" right?
Not the same thing. Not even the same ballpark.

So its ok to do it to other peoples cars, because "you and others find it funny" right?
A good joke is when everyone involved finds it funny.

You've make it clear that you don't like this joke. This isn't funny.

But the thing that kills me is that you found something you disliked when you were never involved in the situation. You were a spectator. Yet you still found it necessary to voice your opinion on the subject.

You're usually the first person to tell people to grown a thicker skin. "Pirate 4x4 is so much worse" blah blah blah. But now you're finally in a situation that you can't handle.

Get out of the kitchen. I don't know why you came in in the first place.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:49 AM

*pats you on the head* calm down Junior.
Considering that most of the "db group" were organizers or volunteers of bam, you accusing them of tampering with one of the show cars with absolutely no evidence is BS and shouldn't be tolerated here

Quick Reply: The Official Bay Area Dickbutt Thread