The Official Bay Area Dickbutt Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 09:00 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by Overbear

See that is the problem chicken, there are a lot of people, including a number of them on i-club, that seem to think anything on the internet is just as funny in real life. That its "lulz" to do the same **** they see in some meme picture, for real. I am not even talking about the whole dickbutt thing, but in a general way. I mean lets look at this, I said when this whole thing started "this is going to get out of control and someones car is going to end up damaged" and what happened? at BAM one of the "dickbutt" group ****ed with someones boost control, just for "laughs"
Once more making statements with no proof at all. ..

Overboard
Old 09-11-2014, 09:00 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
at BAM one of the "dickbutt" group ****ed with someones boost control, just for "laughs"
I see an accusation without evidence. They figured out who did it?
Old 09-11-2014, 09:02 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by slugrx

Overboard
The concept of the slippery slope escapes you doesn't it.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Originally Posted by slugrx

Overboard
Originally Posted by irrational x
I see an accusation without evidence. They figured out who did it?
Nope, he's just making up bullshi* and accusing somebody with no proof.

Watch out, he might take a bat to your knee caps for disagreeing with him
Old 09-11-2014, 09:07 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
See that is the problem chicken, there are a lot of people, including a number of them on i-club, that seem to think anything on the internet is just as funny in real life. That its "lulz" to do the same **** they see in some meme picture, for real. I am not even talking about the whole dickbutt thing, but in a general way. I mean lets look at this, I said when this whole thing started "this is going to get out of control and someones car is going to end up damaged" and what happened? at BAM one of the "dickbutt" group ****ed with someones boost control, just for "laughs"
I presume you have concrete proof of this to make such accusation?
Old 09-11-2014, 09:07 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Name:  pQiyaZ4.png
Views: 9
Size:  17.9 KB
Old 09-11-2014, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by LxJLthr
The only ones talking about messing with someone else's car publicly, was that group. So if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck...its a duck.

Be along the same lines, if someone ended up getting themselves beat with a baseball bat. I would be the FIRST one on the suspect list, because I have stated as much openly.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:20 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Originally Posted by LxJLthr
Never had any to begin with
Old 09-11-2014, 09:20 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Originally Posted by irrational x
Hahaha!!!!
Old 09-11-2014, 09:24 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
The only ones talking about messing with someone else's car publicly, was that group. So if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck...its a duck.
Name:  eOdD6Ad.gif
Views: 7
Size:  1.82 MB

Don't confuse a duck with a goose.

Last edited by JourdanWithaU; 09-11-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Your link no work
Old 09-11-2014, 09:27 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!

Be along the same lines, if someone ended up getting themselves beat with a baseball bat. I would be the FIRST one on the suspect list, because I have stated as much openly.
Suspecting someone is slightly different than jumping to premature conclusions, insulting, accusing, threatening and libeling them (in no particular order). But whatever makes you sleep at night
Old 09-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL

I will do and act, for the most part, the same in person as I do online. People/friend who know me both in person and online would tend to agree.

With that being said, there is a HUGE difference between putting a sticker on someones car and messing with a mechanical component to someones car. For the majority of the people who have been joking about DB here and at BAM, I have known them for years and they have more than enough common sense to know NOT to touch a boost controller on another car. So for you just just accuse one of us for that, thats just closed minded.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
I will do and act, for the most part, the same in person as I do online. People/friend who know me both in person and online would tend to agree.

With that being said, there is a HUGE difference between putting a sticker on someones car and messing with a mechanical component to someones car. For the majority of the people who have been joking about DB here and at BAM, I have known them for years and they have more than enough common sense to know NOT to touch a boost controller on another car. So for you just just accuse one of us for that, thats just closed minded.
Like I said, the only ones that were talking about anything was that group. People have been convicted for less in this country.

However all that aside, this is exactly why I said this was all a stupidly bad idea. The whole messing with other peoples cars, yes even a sticker, because now, there is doubt. Can you really stand there and say you are 100% for a fact certain it wasn't a "dickbutter" that did the act? I suspect, as you are a reasonable person, the answer is no.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Like I said, the only ones that were talking about anything was that group. People have been convicted for less in this country.

However all that aside, this is exactly why I said this was all a stupidly bad idea. The whole messing with other peoples cars, yes even a sticker, because now, there is doubt. Can you really stand there and say you are 100% for a fact certain it wasn't a "dickbutter" that did the act? I suspect, as you are a reasonable person, the answer is no.
Do I know every one of the "DBers" no. The vast majority that I do know, I know they would not do that.

How do we know it wasnt someone upset over the whole situation, like yourself (I know you wernt there), who did it to hope the blame got placed on those who thought stickers were funny?

Quick Reply: The Official Bay Area Dickbutt Thread