Car Info: 1996 Impreza L
Originally Posted by sigma pi
go ahead and let every one know, it was because I was there
That's the very reason I didn't go!
Old 08-13-2013, 02:58 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
honestly... you missed out. It was a good one. I'm really sorry to hear about you kid. I'm everyone is on the mend.

Was looking forward to seeing that gtr.

I honestly think the event was about a 99% success. The drama is just that drama. It's gone. Hopefully it'll fade away and anything that matters can be handled person to person. It was honestly a very sad ordeal.

We'll be making a thread on the charity portion when it's all done. Then we'll move on to a close out meeting where we'll talk about the goods, bads and what people bring up in this thread and decide where it goes from here. Including who goes with it and who doesn't.

it was a great day for a great cause. I'm stoked to release the charity total.

I'm really happy to hear it turned out great. I know they have been generally improving every year, so I'm stoked for next year. I should have a 1000hp Godzilla to bring out then

-- Ed
Old 08-13-2013, 02:58 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
go ahead and let every one know, it was because I was there
Haha I didn't even know you were there...I'm guessing you were one of the guys wearing dodger stuff then?
Old 08-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: Evo X, 04 STI, 335i, Fit
thanks for organizing the event ray! we had tons of fun.

We've done alot of events and i would say BAM is one of the more organized events we love to do.

-Ryan
Old 08-13-2013, 04:00 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Speed Element
thanks for organizing the event ray! we had tons of fun.

We've done alot of events and i would say BAM is one of the more organized events we love to do.

-Ryan
Thanks again for coming out. And thanks for bombing the raffle with swag. I really appreciate that. And those lug nuts was one of the things I was trying to get in the raffle. It's hard to get a lot of stuff in that range... shift *****, sway bars... parts people can use.

Thanks again. And thanks for coming out heavy with cars. You guys are awesome.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:21 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Maybe it was the factor, and the decision maker

Originally Posted by UKn00b
That's the very reason I didn't go!
Yeah I get that alot, people cant contain their excitement
Originally Posted by slugrx
Haha I didn't even know you were there...I'm guessing you were one of the guys wearing dodger stuff then?
Old 08-13-2013, 04:48 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
**** Mike
Old 08-13-2013, 05:26 PM

Car Info: 1996 Impreza L
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
**** Mike
Ouch!
Old 08-13-2013, 10:04 PM
General Pimpin'

Dont put "OMA Ray": you may get eggs thrown at you.
Or worse.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:48 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
I really enjoyed BAM this year. I feel like I kinda missed a lot since I was kinda stuck in my tent.

The schedule as far as raffle times and food times kinda went to ****, but that happens. It's something that's always been difficult to do. I'll admit that I even missed my food time as I was so caught up with my stuff.

Most of my critiques are from a Vendor point of view. Ray, I don't know if you want that info here or in a PM...
Old 08-14-2013, 08:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Quick ninja post then I'm out. Ray and the ORG crew, good job this year. Sorry couldn't chat much. You guys were busy and I was three sheets.
The raffle, I know dead horse right? Smaller ticket items t-shirts, stickers and the like, you have a huge crowd there, throw that crap to the crowd. Toss it in the air and let the mob fight it out. Raffle ticket items +$50.
Food, little condiment packs, much quicker and less hands. More charcoal make it hotter and cooks it quicker.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:14 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by ipozestu
Quick ninja post then I'm out. Ray and the ORG crew, good job this year. Sorry couldn't chat much. You guys were busy and I was three sheets.
The raffle, I know dead horse right? Smaller ticket items t-shirts, stickers and the like, you have a huge crowd there, throw that crap to the crowd. Toss it in the air and let the mob fight it out. Raffle ticket items +$50.
Food, little condiment packs, much quicker and less hands. More charcoal make it hotter and cooks it quicker.
As per usual I agree with all of this.

Those little packets are definitely the way to go.
The smaller items... we were torn on what to do because we didn't want vendors feeling like we didn't value their stuff and we wanted everyone to win something... even if it's small. We'll work on that for next year for sure. The raffle was something that concerned me this year because it took so long.... it's a good thing and a bad thing. LOL.

There was plenty of charcoal on hand. I honestly don't have much input there so I'll leave that one to the team leads from that area of the meet. I wasn't involved much over there. I didn't even eat except for what I snagged from Paul.

And i'm sorry we couldn't talk more. It was great to see you and Rachel. Thank you for coming out.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:18 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
I really enjoyed BAM this year. I feel like I kinda missed a lot since I was kinda stuck in my tent.

The schedule as far as raffle times and food times kinda went to ****, but that happens. It's something that's always been difficult to do. I'll admit that I even missed my food time as I was so caught up with my stuff.

Most of my critiques are from a Vendor point of view. Ray, I don't know if you want that info here or in a PM...
Jamison's wife was on me hard about the raffle times. If it was up to her everything probably would have been perfect. We made a schedule and it pretty much blew up. That is my fault. I made the call on that. We had WAY too many people still in the food line and i didn't feel like it was fair to start busting out raffle items while people were waiting in line for food and wouldn't hear.

Part of that is the amplification issue. That was something the park put on us and something that'll will be taken care of for next year.

For me the biggest changes for next year will be the raffle methods and speeding up the food lines.

As for the vendor stuff. We'll ALL talk through my email on that one. You guys know I want to make it better for you guys and we definitely had some issues that will need to be ironed out for next year. From what I hear it was much better for the vendors this year than last year... so that's good.

you'll all get emails soon.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:25 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
I understand the scheduling deal. I've been in that situation. You set-up time frames that you want to stick to, but it all just ends up going out the window. It happens.

I'll keep an eye on my inbox for that email.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:33 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
I know that when the food line started, they were turning out burgers/dogs faster than people were taking them.

Guess it just got to a point where they started getting a little backed up

Quick Reply: Official: BAM 2013 self improvement thread