Official: 49ers 2014/2015 Season (Hello Levi's Stadium!)

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 10:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Originally Posted by JelloChex
It really would not surprise me seeing the Raiders end up having a better record than the 49ers next season. Heck, if the 49ers end up being 8-8 (or somehow better) that will probably be a pretty shocking accomplishment.
QFT

-Brian
Old 01-29-2015, 09:18 AM
VIP Member

Ugh. Kawakami paints a pretty bleak picture:

Kawakami: 49ers fans have reason to be concerned - San Jose Mercury News

-Brian
Old 01-29-2015, 09:42 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Not good
Old 01-30-2015, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by subiedon
dark ages are coming....

Hello Marshall, long time....

oh hello Gagan, looks like your Raiders may have a better season next year, sad but true

Sup mang!
Old 02-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami (17m17 minutes ago)
Harbaugh's general set-up: Roman called 1st-2nd-down plays, Solari called short-yardage, Morton called 3rd-down passes & Chryst Red Zone...

Wait a minute... Haven't niners had poor Red Zone performance in the Harbaugh years?!
Old 02-02-2015, 03:04 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB Wagon
I used to think York would bring a refreshing look to the organization (back when he first came on).

But with all of this offseason stuff (including silly garbage like
), plus the fact that he's backing a soccer team out of the area, after partially screwing over the local soccer community by backing out of promises made during the building of Levi's, I just don't have a lot of fondness left for the guy.

Also, the thought that they even considered hiring Lane Kiffin is almost unforgivable.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:25 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami (17m17 minutes ago)
Harbaugh's general set-up: Roman called 1st-2nd-down plays, Solari called short-yardage, Morton called 3rd-down passes & Chryst Red Zone...

Wait a minute... Haven't niners had poor Red Zone performance in the Harbaugh years?!
Divided we fall.

Q- How many assistant coaches does it take to call a play?

A- You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Old 02-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Seriously though. The guy who called a bad red zone offense is now the OC?!
Old 02-03-2015, 09:11 AM
VIP Member

Confidence instilling for sure.

-Brian
Old 02-03-2015, 09:36 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
This now explains why we had so many plays not getting in till 10secs left on clock. What kind of a retarded playcalling setup is that?
Old 02-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by eastbaysubaru
Confidence instilling for sure.

-Brian
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
This now explains why we had so many plays not getting in till 10secs left on clock. What kind of a retarded playcalling setup is that?
Old 02-03-2015, 11:06 AM

I wonder who leaked that info. It makes the front office look good and Roman look better considering he wasn't even calling half the plays. It makes Harbaugh look worse so my guess would be the front office doing some pr control.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:15 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Jim Harbaugh: 'I felt like the 49er hierarchy left me' - NFL.com

"Jim Harbaugh is doing just fine. The former San Francisco 49ers coach landed very much on his feet at the University of Michigan, where he is being hailed as a savior. He's being paid like one, too.

But the wounds remain fresh when talking about about the end of his run with the Niners, a team he guided to three NFC title games and one Super Bowl appearance. The coach opened up about the experience during a call-in appearance on The Tim Kawakami Show, explaining that the split wasn't as mutual as the team has presented it.

"Yes, I was told I wouldn't be the coach anymore -- and you can call it mutual. I wasn't going to put the 49ers in a position to have a coach they didn't want anymore," he said. "That's the truth of it. I didn't leave the 49ers, I felt like the 49er hierarchy left me."

Harbaugh's divorce played out over an entire season, with Sunday mornings breeding weekly updates in the media on the disintegration of the relationship between Harbaugh and team brass. Harbaugh was asked if he believed the constant leaks to the press came from the top of the Niners food chain.

"I can't say that I've read everything," he said. "I have a good idea, I have a pretty good understanding of some of the things that took place and I don't think we were playing out of the same playbook, but at the end, maybe there will be a book someday. Maybe I'll write a manuscript. Those are good questions for (Niners CEO Jed York) and the 49er hierarchy and we'll leave it at that."

Harbaugh also touched on his relationship with the man who replaced him in San Francisco, Jim Tomsula. Harbaugh left it open when asked if he believed Tomsula was campaigning for his job during the season.

"That's a good question for him, better than to me," he said.

Harbaugh didn't deny that the relationship with Tomsula became awkward as the season wore on.

"There was definitely a point where you walk down the halls and -- I wasn't reading a lot of the things, I wasn't reading anything that was on the internet, I was really focused on doing my job," he said. "But definitely walk down the halls and people look away or they'd look at you and you knew something's going on. That's really about the extent of the knowledge that I have on it.""
Old 02-13-2015, 05:04 PM

Car Info: Nadda
We all know Harbaugh was shoved out. York/Baalke can kiss my ***, they got the stadium, the money, the investors and they have never won a championship, and now they're screwing the area, seriously makes me want to be a Raider fan until ownership changes, **** them.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:05 PM

I don't even know what that changes. Harbaugh was unwilling to bend and FO let him go. They need to just move on. Dwelling on this **** isn't going to do this organization any good.

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2014/2015 Season (Hello Levi's Stadium!)