need advice about a money issue.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 04:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
well its abi and that dude's fault.. you owe money. ok. but they want privacy yet post about it on a public forum. i figured everything was cool and good to go after your post about it, manning up to the situation. there was no need for abi to post. if anything it just made things look bad.

there was no need to have the thread continue passed your first post. but whatever.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:47 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Abi didnt even start the thread about it though, ill leave him unnamed, as i dont want any more added stress
Old 06-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by evsoul
abi you sound like a heartless dick with your "i dont care about peoples lives just give me my 20 a week" attitude. its your money, and why you need 20 a week so badly is your personal business.. but you know what.. your personal business just because public because of this thread. so dont get offended.

$20/week > someones life

Some people are different.

You sell something to someone and agree on a monthy price. ( I dunno why the person couldn't just save up and then purchase it) It's pretty risky to owe friends because only bad can come of that. crap happens, ya understandable, but that shouldn't stop someone from not paying their dues. What happens when you don't pay rent? You get kicked out. Business is business. Not to be a sour grape or anything but that's the truth of the matter. What should have happend was, Rau should have spoken to abi and said "hey I'm going to be short. Can we work something out?" By giving a heads up, you avoid all the problems occuring now. It also lets the borrower look for other ways to come up with the cash and not depend on it being there. Lack of communication was what made things turn sour.
I've been pretty lax about when ppl buy stuff on "credit" All I ask is that they keep in touch and work out some sort of payment plan with me. I know shiet happens and I've always never have depended on that money to be there.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:01 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Business is business. Not to be a sour grape or anything but that's the truth of the matter. What should have happend was, Rau should have spoken to abi and said "hey I'm going to be short. Can we work something out?" By giving a heads up, you avoid all the problems occuring now. It also lets the borrower look for other ways to come up with the cash and not depend on it being there. Lack of communication was what made things turn sour.
you know what Ed? youre right. i should have let Abi know THE SECOND i lost my job, instead of the next time i saw him, like i did.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:22 PM
VIP Member

Location: EBAIC- Wondering if I should have taken the blue pill...
Car Info: 03 WRX wagon type RA
Originally Posted by rau
nice to see you posting Smitty, how are you?
Very good thank you! I need to build my post count back up. I stopped posting for a few weeks.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:32 PM

Car Info: 씨발 개새끼야.
evsoul, u cannot mix business with personal thing. business is business, even though he or she is ur friend, u gonna go bankrupt if u do that.

anyway, I heard u got a steady job already. why do not you save the money and pay me at once. that would be easier. not too long though, i will not be here 4ever. pay me before new year '07. so, u will have a nice holiday

b'cos of these i learned something new:

1. no more selling stuff to friends
2. no more credit
3. more communications w/ these kind of problem

Last edited by Prjct lancaster; 06-22-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
biz is biz and i never mix that with friends...
Old 06-22-2006, 10:28 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by Prjct lancaster
anyway, I heard u got a steady job already. why do not you save the money and pay me at once. that would be easier.
you heard right. but im not breaching contract.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:04 PM
rau
Something Custom

you know what? yeah, i will
Old 07-10-2006, 03:14 PM

Car Info: pinto/pacer
Holy sh1iet!!!! dats fackd up right der dawg...dat aint even koo...so wha'ts the haps?
Old 07-10-2006, 03:27 PM
rau
Something Custom

thats the haps, so to speak.....
Originally Posted by Prjct lancaster
why do not you save the money and pay me at once. that would be easier. not too long though, i will not be here 4ever. pay me before new year '07. so, u will have a nice holiday
Old 07-10-2006, 03:34 PM

whoa...mad props to the stupid *** focker givin you ol dat tym and shi1et....hahaha...
Old 07-10-2006, 03:38 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by BOLJAK
whoa...mad props to the stupid *** focker givin you ol dat tym and shi1et....hahaha...
holy crap, reading this makes my brain hurt......

and yeah, me and Abi will have our differences after this, but at least have some civility man. he isnt a stupid *** ****er. i ****ed up, and im paying for it. plain and simple.

so to reiterate, if youre gonna post in here about the situation, at least be civil about it. no name calling.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:46 PM

mah bad mah bad....ol i means was, he prolly iz too nyce givin yal ol dat tym instead of bustin yo lip..u feel me? i ain't dissin yal, jaz bein tru ya naw, i shud hook up wid dis foo huh...git sum parts and shie1t, n jaz pay up lyk a bill..oops jas playn'...fo sho

Last edited by BOLJAK; 07-10-2006 at 03:48 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:50 PM

Car Info: WRX STi
Originally Posted by BOLJAK
mah bad mah bad....ol i means was, he prolly iz too nyce givin yal ol dat tym instead of bustin yo lip..u feel me? i ain't dissin yal, jaz bein tru ya naw, i shud hook up wid dis foo huh...git sum parts and shie1t, n jaz pay up lyk a bill..oops jas playn'...fo sho
surely this kind of grammar is worthy of a ban?

Quick Reply: need advice about a money issue.