need advice about a money issue.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 04:18 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by RussB
you had to part out your car and sell it over $20 per week?
****, i spend more than that on gas commuting from San Mateo to Pacifica. gotta floor it with a 1.8 trying to get over Sharp Park :rotfl:
Old 06-19-2006, 11:30 PM

Car Info: 씨발 개새끼야.
how and where i get my money is of no concern of this issue. the bottom line is that it has been 3 months since i recieved any payment from you. im not going to make big deal of this, i just need the money by this friday, because i need it. it will be easier for both of us, because you wont have to deal with having a debt over your shoulder, and i will have my money.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:06 AM

Car Info: White 04 WRX
i believe abi meant more along the lines of that he had to sell various parts off his car to get cash, not part it out and sell the car.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Prjct lancaster...it seems as if you are mad at rau for being unable to pay you due to falling on hard times...and it seems youre mad about this because you yourself have fallen on hard times? Just because he had a job in the beginning, it doesn't mean he had extra money. As most of us saw ourselves, he went through some real **** not too long ago....

It seems like your better course of action would be to try to help rau out with the situation, maybe lower the payments when he's able to start them again? Getting mad doesnt do **** my friend

Originally Posted by 1neWRX
i believe abi meant more along the lines of that he had to sell various parts off his car to get cash, not part it out and sell the car.
it seemed clear he was saying he was parting out his car for money.....that must have been a fairly stock car if he had to part it out to make ~$350. ($450 owed total- 5 $20 payments=$350 left).
Old 06-21-2006, 04:53 PM
rau
Something Custom

actually, the total owed was $700. $400 for the rims, and $300 to cover the cost of the two blowouts he had in vegas before he sold them to me.

yeah, in hindsight, me thinks it was a bad idea. im just gonna pay him off, kill the issue, throw them on my moms '04 Galant, and be done with it.

Last edited by rau; 06-21-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
Wow
Old 06-21-2006, 10:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by rau
yeah, in hindsight, me thinks it was a bad idea. im just gonna pay him off, kill the issue, throw them on my moms '04 Galant, and be done with it.
hahaha, sounds like a plan man
Old 06-22-2006, 02:53 PM

Car Info: '09 MX-5, '09 IS-F
I don't know any of the parties involved and can't vouch for any of them, but...

1. I don't take payments, it's all or nothing
2. I don't buy stuff from friends or sell them stuff either
Old 06-22-2006, 03:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally Posted by rau
actually, the total owed was $700. $400 for the rims, and $300 to cover the cost of the two blowouts he had in vegas before he sold them to me.

if that's the case, you should have not agreed to pay him 700 for the rims if the 300 is really not included in the value of the rims....why should you be responsible for his own expenses/actions right?
Old 06-22-2006, 03:29 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by WillisW555
2. I don't buy stuff from friends or sell them stuff either
trust me, im not buying from friends again, period.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:35 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by subiedon
if that's the case, you should have not agreed to pay him 700 for the rims if the 300 is really not included in the value of the rims....why should you be responsible for his own expenses/actions right?
true. when we first talked about it, he said $400, and i was cool with it. i was originally going to go to vegas with him cuz it fell on my birthday, but changed my mind at the last second. when he said he had a blowout and his friends out there bought his replacements, and he wanted me to cover the cost, i was skeptical. ( he said he had to pay his friends back ) as i wanted to replace my aging WRX stockers, i agreed, considering at least two of the tires were completely new.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:36 PM
VIP Member

Location: EBAIC- Wondering if I should have taken the blue pill...
Car Info: 03 WRX wagon type RA
Originally Posted by WillisW555

1. I don't make or take payments, it's all or nothing
2. I don't buy stuff from friends or family or sell them stuff either
Fixed, to reflect my policy
Old 06-22-2006, 03:38 PM
rau
Something Custom

nice to see you posting Smitty, how are you?
Old 06-22-2006, 04:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
abi you sound like a heartless dick with your "i dont care about peoples lives just give me my 20 a week" attitude. its your money, and why you need 20 a week so badly is your personal business.. but you know what.. your personal business just because public because of this thread. so dont get offended.

$20/week > someones life
Old 06-22-2006, 04:39 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by evsoul
abi you sound like a heartless dick with your "i dont care about peoples lives just give me my 20 a week" attitude. its your money, and why you need 20 a week so badly is your personal business.. but you know what.. your personal business just became public because of this thread. so dont get offended.

$20/week > someones life
now i really wanted to say something along the lines of that, only for the fact that this is indeed between Abi, myself, and the friend he had along as a witness. no one else.

now all of BAIC knows about this, and judgement has ( and still will ) be passed. neither one of us will be looked upon the same way again. as far as me, anyone can look upon me any way they want. up until know, some people, those of you who know or knew me, thought i was a stand-up guy. i made some mistakes, and now some of those people look upon me differently. thats fine. Abi will be paid off, and the situation will be dead. from that day on, there will be nothing but skepticism and criticism toward me, on every word or decision i make here. all i can say to that is thats fine. i will always be known as the guy that made mistakes, had a few life-altering problems, and couldnt pay off a friend. not exactly how i wanted my role in the BAIC to be, but oh well. thats life. gotta live with it.

so i make my apology to BAIC. im sorry this had to be brought up in public.

Quick Reply: need advice about a money issue.