NAKED PICS OF KIMBO... please read:

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by brucelee
Now that I have your attention.

Alright ladies and gents... you all know this is a huge operation, and it takes help from many... Here's what I need.

1. 15 or so people to meet at my house the morning of the event (9am), and help transport stuff up the mountain, as well as help me set some things up there. Its an easy task, but I need help oh so badly. After we're done setting up, you can do what you will.

2. Cooks! People who are willing to help cook! We'll have steaks, chicken, and various other things (like Chili, corn, etc). All you need to do is filp the steaks, chicken, whatever else and make sure it doesn't burn... I also need people that can help server others (maintain the line). More people, the better... Once the food is cooked, you're done. I'd like to get it all cooked early and have it ready for people when they get there (or about 12:30)... that way we can have a continous stream of people getting food, even after you're done cooking).

3. Parking lot help. I need someone(s) to show up early and greet all the incoming cars (Gagan?)... Direct cars into parking spots, and whatever else is needed. Maybe 2 or 3 people to do this? One to be at the front of the park and greet others into the park, and one to be in the parking lot and direct cars. This way you see all the cars, and help me out GREATLY. Once the cars are all mostly here, you can go join the fun, even though you'll be in the mix and talking to people anyway (and getting a tan, too).

Of course everyone who helps me gets free admission, and if you already paid me, I'll pay you right back in cash.

There are some other various positions I need help on that are already filled (Entry... Miki and Kellie), etc.

Thanks all. This is very important to me. Maybe I can have alex make you a VIP member if you help out.

You can count on me to be there. I'll have name tags again and sharpies.

I'll handle the parking. I need about 1 other person to help me, and everyone with 2-way radios. I have 3 radios. So if you have radios, please bring 3-5 more.

Daniel, we'll be talking later for more on this.

-Gagan
Old 07-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Gagan, I already bought 300 name tags.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:20 PM

I'm sure a few people won't want to be wearing any name tags
Old 07-09-2005, 10:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2006 BLQ WRX WGN
I love how many views this thread has... hahaha...

I came in for nekkid pics of Kimbo, and all I got was this ****ing thread. Damn it.

Juuuust keeding!
Old 07-09-2005, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by MARKSTI
I'm sure a few people won't want to be wearing any name tags

That's fine. For those who do (like myself, so people know who I am), we have plenty of name tags.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
sounds good
Old 07-12-2005, 09:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Daniel, looks like the boss-lady dropped the ball & now i'm scheduled til noon on sunday. i was planning on heading up w/ my co-worker Aris(WeakSauce on da boards) in the D&B caravan. but now i'll be rolling up solo in my wgn. i'd be more than happy to bring up any last-minute stuff y'all might need up there. check your pm for my cell #.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:18 AM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
You can count on me to be there. I'll have name tags again and sharpies.

I'll handle the parking. I need about 1 other person to help me, and everyone with 2-way radios. I have 3 radios. So if you have radios, please bring 3-5 more.

Daniel, we'll be talking later for more on this.

-Gagan

i can help youz out gagan...i will be at daniel's early after i swing by aaron's to help haul some audio equip....
Old 07-13-2005, 10:23 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
what about the photo guy.

Gagan is writting the story I'm taking the photos.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:50 AM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
I already told you I would help, if you want me at your house, PM me the address and Ill be there.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:05 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by boardoholic
Daniel, looks like the boss-lady dropped the ball & now i'm scheduled til noon on sunday. i was planning on heading up w/ my co-worker Aris(WeakSauce on da boards) in the D&B caravan. but now i'll be rolling up solo in my wgn. i'd be more than happy to bring up any last-minute stuff y'all might need up there. check your pm for my cell #.
glad you're gonna make it. Been to long since we chatted.

Can't wait til next year. You'll get to see hopefully a leaner stronger kneed version of me on the snow. I'll take you guys a little deeper next year.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by boardoholic

Ice!!! As much ice as you can fit into your wagon... I'll pay you back for it as soon as your arrive, but please, as much as you can fit!
Old 07-13-2005, 02:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 WRB Wagon (Cobb AccessPort, P7's), 2-73 914 2.0, 74 914-2.0
I can probably help out on the grill but will still pay the $10. I'll probably bring 20 pounds of marinated tuna fillets on Saturday for the grill and I try to remember to bring a blade.

Do you still need ice picked up? If so, how much?
Old 07-13-2005, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Sea Dragon Rex
I can probably help out on the grill but will still pay the $10. I'll probably bring 20 pounds of marinated tuna fillets on Saturday for the grill and I try to remember to bring a blade.

If you help, you do NOT pay!!! SImple as that!

And I need an *** tonne of ice... so however much you can pick up, I'd appreciate it. I'll pay you back as soon as you arrive!
Old 07-13-2005, 03:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Originally Posted by Sea Dragon Rex

yo, SDR! i'm sure ya meant S U N D A Y, right?

The 17th is a Sunday! we wouldn't want ya to miss out on this!

oh, and Daniel:
No Problemo on hauling up some ice, ice, baby! i just might amp up the cheese factor & have Mr. Van Winkle's lyrics pumpin' when i roll up there w/ the @$$load of hielo!

Quick Reply: NAKED PICS OF KIMBO... please read: