i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   NAKED PICS OF KIMBO... please read: (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/naked-pics-kimbo-please-read-104790/)

brucelee 07-08-2005 04:54 PM

NAKED PICS OF KIMBO... please read:

Now that I have your attention.

Alright ladies and gents... you all know this is a huge operation, and it takes help from many... Here's what I need.

1. 15 or so people to meet at my house the morning of the event (9am), and help transport stuff up the mountain, as well as help me set some things up there. Its an easy task, but I need help oh so badly. After we're done setting up, you can do what you will. :)

2. Cooks! People who are willing to help cook! We'll have steaks, chicken, and various other things (like Chili, corn, etc). All you need to do is filp the steaks, chicken, whatever else and make sure it doesn't burn... I also need people that can help server others (maintain the line). More people, the better... Once the food is cooked, you're done. I'd like to get it all cooked early and have it ready for people when they get there (or about 12:30)... that way we can have a continous stream of people getting food, even after you're done cooking).

3. Parking lot help. I need someone(s) to show up early and greet all the incoming cars (Gagan?)... Direct cars into parking spots, and whatever else is needed. Maybe 2 or 3 people to do this? One to be at the front of the park and greet others into the park, and one to be in the parking lot and direct cars. This way you see all the cars, and help me out GREATLY. Once the cars are all mostly here, you can go join the fun, even though you'll be in the mix and talking to people anyway (and getting a tan, too).

[b]Of course everyone who helps me gets free admission, and if you already paid me, I'll pay you right back in cash. [/b]

There are some other various positions I need help on that are already filled (Entry... Miki and Kellie), etc.

Thanks all. This is very important to me. Maybe I can have alex make you a VIP member if you help out. ;)

pbchief2 07-08-2005 05:04 PM

Depending on what time you need the cooks there, I should be able to help.

brucelee 07-08-2005 05:08 PM

[QUOTE=pbchief2]Depending on what time you need the cooks there, I should be able to help.[/QUOTE]

About 30mins earlier than everyone else. (you get better parking this way... :D)

mattsn0w 07-08-2005 05:39 PM

as I offered last year dood, I am always down to do what ever you need help with.
I have a wagon so we can pack extra in.
:)

PM or AIM(mattsn0w) me if you would like me to help, otherwise I will see you around 9 or 10 am at the park.

pbchief2 07-08-2005 05:42 PM

Nice title change.:rotfl:

huck 07-08-2005 06:00 PM

Bwahahahaha! I was hoping Kimbo needed help with "various positions" not Brucelee!

dsilver668 07-08-2005 06:55 PM

I plan on heading down with the caravan at 11:00 but I can certantly help on the line and on the griil.

I have two years experiance working a grill in a resteraunt.

mbquarts 07-08-2005 07:15 PM

I might be able to help transport stuff...depending on where you live. PM me if you don't want to post your location.

ldivinag 07-08-2005 07:42 PM

so daniel...

do YOU WANT nekkid pipxs of kimbo.... lol....

:D :D :D

DLUX WRX 07-08-2005 09:16 PM

im in, see ya at your house

ish 07-09-2005 12:01 AM

you know i will be there as always, and we have my truck to transport stuff. i am guessing steve will be driving his sti and not his truck this year.

brucelee 07-09-2005 12:04 AM

[QUOTE=ish]you know i will be there as always, and we have my truck to transport stuff. i am guessing steve will be driving his sti and not his truck this year.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Ryan. :) And you guessed correct.

zumnwrx 07-09-2005 06:56 AM

haha damn you dany0

i thought someone had hacked all my XXX kimbo files

edgar, :D

michael_lowery 07-09-2005 07:27 AM

Send me some more info on whatever you need, times, locations, etc. I live in Santa Cruz, but was planning on coming over for the meet, however I have yet to pay, and if you needed help, I would be down.

PM with any other details, and we can set something up.

~Michael

4aghumper 07-09-2005 07:28 AM

dude, i'm totally out of the loop. this meet is on the sunday the 17th right. not sure if i can make it seeing as i'm going to t-hill the next day.