My boss just crashed into my car!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 12:17 PM

Car Info: WRBlue 2k5 Subaru WRX STi
I guess the spider didn't know how to drive!
Old 10-28-2003, 12:18 PM

Car Info: WRBlue 2k5 Subaru WRX STi
Attached Thumbnails My boss just crashed into my car!-girlgarage.jpg  
Old 10-28-2003, 12:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Thumbs down

WHY IN THE F*CK WOULD ANYONE JUMP OUT OF A CAR THAT IS IN GEAR AND RUNNING??????????????? WTF?!?!?!? Man you must have some serious self control (props to ya)....even though she is your boss...if that were me...and I saw ANYONE do something THAT STUPID I would have flown off the deep end on them...I wouldda gone friggin' ballistic......You wouldnt jump out of the car if you were on the freeway would you? because of a MF SPIDER?!?!?!?!?!!? WTF?!?!?.....damn dude...I am getting all pissed off over here just thinking about that....That has to be the most ignorant, rediculous, non-responsible, stupid, F*CKED up thing a human being could possibly do!!!!!!!!! EVEN FOR A WOMAN DRIVING AN SUV.......(no offense to any ladies that may read this with the exception of your boss) that totally enfuriates me

-Pissed off Ted

the thing is....the SUV is not to blame on this one.....that is pure, 100%, un-adulterated stupidity through and through.....man would I love to give her a mouthful......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... <ok take a deep breath......breathe.........sigh........10..9..8.. 7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0..whew...ok, feeling a bit better now......>
Old 10-28-2003, 12:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally posted by GotBoost?
WHY IN THE F*CK WOULD ANYONE JUMP OUT OF A CAR THAT IS IN GEAR AND RUNNING??????????????? WTF?!?!?!? Man you must have some serious self control (props to ya)....even though she is your boss...if that were me...and I saw ANYONE do something THAT STUPID I would have flown off the deep end on them...I wouldda gone friggin' ballistic......You wouldnt jump out of the car if you were on the freeway would you? because of a MF SPIDER?!?!?!?!?!!? WTF?!?!?.....damn dude...I am getting all pissed off over here just thinking about that....That has to be the most ignorant, rediculous, non-responsible, stupid, F*CKED up thing a human being could possibly do!!!!!!!!! EVEN FOR A WOMAN DRIVING AN SUV.......(no offense to any ladies that may read this with the exception of your boss) that totally enfuriates me

-Pissed off Ted

the thing is....the SUV is not to blame on this one.....that is pure, 100%, un-adulterated stupidity through and through.....man would I love to give her a mouthful......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... <ok take a deep breath......breathe.........sigh........10..9..8.. 7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0..whew...ok, feeling a bit better now......>

On that Note here's an older pic for ya
Attached Thumbnails My boss just crashed into my car!-untitled34.jpg  
Old 10-28-2003, 12:59 PM

Car Info: 2003 blue EVO
sorry about your car.... I am totally speachless.

How f*cking stupid is your boss?

I am sure it will all work out, but wow.... Her actions just totally blow my mind...

Why does she have a drivers license?

sigh.... well, one of these days your going to be able to laugh at this... I mean.... the boss's car running around the parking lot with the doors flapping in the wind.... must have been a helluva sight to see..
Old 10-28-2003, 01:11 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
I was just thinking that a gun would've come in handy when you saw the boss bail outta her vehicle - you could've shot the tires out!
j/k

Sisqocqk, nice image! I guess you know that sometimes stuff happens...

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 10-28-2003, 01:15 PM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
sorry about your car mang...that totally suks @ss...i wouldnt let up on her even despite the fact that she is your boss...what a freakin idiot...it not like the spider gonna kill her...spider was prolly like "omfg help me someone...this stupid **** human being just jumped out of the car...what she freakin expect me to drive it.." I'm sorry but your boss is a total idiot....sue her to get your rex fixed and even more....she best kiss your *** for what she did...
Old 10-28-2003, 01:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally posted by Wingless Wonder
I was just thinking that a gun would've come in handy when you saw the boss bail outta her vehicle - you could've shot the tires out!
j/k

Sisqocqk, nice image! I guess you know that sometimes stuff happens...

--
0==WW==0

So very true... except mine was somewhat acceptable because my sister didn't see me, a spider is a lame excuse
Old 10-28-2003, 01:52 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

is your boss hot????

TTIWWOP...
Old 10-28-2003, 02:13 PM

Originally posted by ldivinag
is your boss hot????
I was thinking it but wasn't sure how it would sound if I asked, "well, what does she look like?" Thanks for voicing what I was afraid to ask.

Sisqocqk, agreed - bailing out of a vehicle because of a spider is pretty sorry. I'm sure most people would've at least secured the vehicle first.

--
0==WW==0
Old 10-28-2003, 02:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
is your boss hawt? if so a complimentary bj should be required in this situation if not just take her out back and but on your ski mask and beat the crap out of her.
Old 10-28-2003, 02:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 RS, Subrosa Letum
Sorry I couldn't post for a while. She was pretty apologetic after. I can't really hold a grudge because I've known her for 8 years prior to getting the job(7 mo. ago). But, I cannot beleive how F--KING stupid she was to jump out. There could have been kids in the street. It hasn't really hit me yet but this car in my mind is irreplacable. I put alot of hard work into it but it is just a car. It is not like I'm going to end a freindship over it. After all, I did have a threesome with her! After the car is fixed I will most likely sell it and get a '04 WRX, silver with no wing.
Old 10-28-2003, 03:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 RS, Subrosa Letum
Just to clarify, there was two women in that threesome.
Anywho, I hope it is not totaled but a new car seems nice.

When I look in the engine-bay, the two frame rails on either side of the engine have moved about 2 inches toward the drivers side and one of them is twisted and creased. The engine was not touched but the car is a uni-body, so I'm wondering if its going to take alot to fix it. Do they usually say its totaled if the frame is bent?
Old 10-28-2003, 03:10 PM

Originally posted by JohnQGearhead
It is not like I'm going to end a freindship over it. After all, I did have a threesome with her!
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this is one friendship you don't want to abandon.

--
0==WW==0

Quick Reply: My boss just crashed into my car!