Mt Hamilton!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 02:08 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I'm not perfect... my fast times come from being suicidal, and not giving a rats *** about anything. 100% all the way. As far as more power, power means NOTHING there. Also, you have to take into account turbo lag, blah blah blah..

anyway...

Last edited by brucelee; 02-25-2003 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-25-2003, 02:23 PM

And in case that was misunderstood, by suicidal, I don't actually mean suicidal, but that's what people who have went with me (Followed me) have said about me. They call me death wish. It's not that I'm suicidal, it's really just that I don't care.
Old 02-25-2003, 02:28 PM

Car Info: 96' GF w/EJ205
Originally posted by brucelee
I'm not perfect... my fast times come from being suicidal, and not giving a rats *** about anything. 100% all the way. As far as more power, power means NOTHING there. Also, you have to take into account turbo lag, blah blah blah..

anyway...

Yeah, I remember when I was like that, so I guess I can understand...Its all good untill you hit some one. You know that damn idioit who had no buisiness walking/cycling etc. in the middle of nowhere. Its good to have confidence and that I'll give you. I would be interesting to see how you stack up in an envronment where more skill and less "not giving a rats ***" would come into play. Maybe I'll see you at a track day or an Auto-X some day. Take care.
Old 02-25-2003, 02:31 PM

Originally posted by stratos
Yeah, I remember when I was like that, so I guess I can understand...Its all good untill you hit some one. You know that damn idioit who had no buisiness walking/cycling etc. in the middle of nowhere. Its good to have confidence and that I'll give you. I would be interesting to see how you stack up in an envronment where more skill and less "not giving a rats ***" would come into play. Maybe I'll see you at a track day or an Auto-X some day. Take care.

Skill is what kept me from crashing. You've never seen me drive, nor has anyone in this thread except for Aaron. When Aaron saw me drive, I wasn't even pushing all the way, and I was still doing scadanavian flicks left and right (For almost every turn!). If you don't believe it, ask him.

But yeah, maybe we will see each other on the track, and you'll be like... "What the hell! I don't believe!". haha

EDIT: Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I'm not cautious about other people. I also go at like 2:00am on weekdays.

Last edited by brucelee; 02-25-2003 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-25-2003, 02:37 PM

Car Info: 96' GF w/EJ205
Skill is what kept me from dying. You've never seen me drive, nor has anyone in this thread except for Aaron. When Aaron saw me drive, I wasn't even pushing all the way, and I was still doing scadanavian flicks left and right (For almost every turn!). If you don't believe it, ask him.

But yeah, maybe we will see each other on the track, and you'll be like... "What the hell! I don't believe!". haha
Yeah I'll accept that posibility...but if that true then you should get on out there and make fame and money with that talent and drive professionaly. I am serrious now, not trying to agrue with you. go for it. You seem to have enough drive and persistance, and that the hardest part. give it a try!
Old 02-25-2003, 02:38 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
alright, just everyone calm the **** down...

Dan took Tims comment way to seriously, Tim seemed to be boasting a challenge...

Big *** misunderstanding, shake hands, and give hugs tonight at UCKK...

(what you two do beyond that we need not know about )

-Gagan
Old 02-25-2003, 02:39 PM

I'd love to get into rallying, but alas, I am broke. I've thought about it... but i don't have money for a spare car. I was looking at getting a 95L 5 speed, and do a motor swap, etc... but funds are lacking. Maybe when I get rich... (yeah right).

Thanks though... I'm not saying Im all that, cuz my friend Chris (Drives the E46 M3) is faster than me on Hami, but using what I have (My car), I think I'm doing ok.
Old 02-25-2003, 02:42 PM
Old School

Originally posted by stratos
Yeah I'll accept that posibility...but if that true then you should get on out there and make fame and money with that talent and drive professionaly. I am serrious now, not trying to agrue with you. go for it. You seem to have enough drive and persistance, and that the hardest part. give it a try!
Well, back why were up there in the firstplace, it was star gazing... Dan's got this hard on for Jupiters moons or something

J/K Dude...

But yeah, I rode up with Dan on quimby, and he was freakin' not sweating ****, and i was thinking if it was me driving my car, i'd have flown off the edge waaaaay back there...

Dan is truly a badass driver. It's from experience.

Truth is, we can't put down really anyone until we've seen them several times drive.

and with that, no more slammin' please. It ****in' gets old.

-Gagan
Old 02-25-2003, 02:43 PM
Old School

Thanks though... I'm not saying Im all that, cuz my friend Chris (Drives the E46 M3) is faster than me on Hami, but using what I have (My car), I think I'm doing ok.
That's cause i think he's maybe a little more crazy than you buddy

-Gagan
Old 02-25-2003, 02:53 PM
@Stoptech

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
well that was a fun little testosterone fest wasn't it? i'll see you guys at uckk.

remember that actions speak louder than words. so what's the point of telling every one how fast you are? i don't claim to be fast at all. i just like to drive.

Last edited by Steppin Razor; 02-25-2003 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-25-2003, 07:34 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
Originally posted by joltdudeuc
That's cause i think he's maybe a little more crazy than you buddy

-Gagan
i second that gagan... chris is carzy, and has logged way more track hours then any of us. plus, he also subscribes to the i dont give a ****, philosophy, and that helps a great deal...

too bad it dosent help the 5 sets of s-03's he uses each year.

see you all tonight, aaron
Old 02-25-2003, 10:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
hey brucelee, can i ride with you? please?