fine

30$ and i dont have it haha
Id buy it just to burn it.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
Originally Posted by sigma pi
what could i do with this if i made it haha
i've always wanted to make a mini one and give it to my buddy for xmas.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:44 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Originally Posted by evsoul
I bleed dodger blue, but i will say.. i have lost huuuuge respect for manny in all of this.
and i honestly don't think he should be a starter until pierre gets into a slump.

id rather see pierre stay in as our lead off before manny comes back. put manny in as a DH or something...

but none the less i will applaud mannys return just because he is a good ball player and was huge for our team, but to even compare manny to bonds is retarded. bonds broke records on PED's, Manny just played hard. how can you compare them????? if manny broke a homerun record on PED's i would put a * after it. but he didn't. did he?

i just love knowing my dodgers stayed as the #1 team in all of the MLB with or without manny PED ramirez.. what say you to that giants fans? could the giants have done that without bonds? wait.. when was the last time the giants were #1 in the MLB..

and something the giants fans have to like.. is a national west team being number 1 in mlb... sooo much **** is talked about our division it's about time one of our teams shuts the rest up,.
Everything else being equal, you hate Bonds for being better than Manny?

We were #1 in 2003, the year we led the NL West wire to wire and went on to lose to the Marlins in the NLDS becuase Jose Cruz Jr cannot catch a simple fly ball.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:03 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by jewpac42

We were #1 in 2003, the year we led the NL West wire to wire and went on to lose to the Marlins in the NLDS becuase Jose Cruz Jr cannot catch a simple fly ball.
if you beat them than the trophy case wouldnt have been desolate
Old 06-23-2009, 01:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn

no i hate bonds for not coming out and admitting to his usage. Do i respect him as a hitter and a fielder? Oh heck yes. Bonds is easily one of the best on both those accounts. Do I respect him for breaking a record while he sat there truly believing he deserved it? No flippin way man.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Administrator Emeritus

You are calling the NL West a AAA division? It has the 2nd highest winning percentage in baseball.

AL East: .536
AL Central: .472
AL West: .508
NL East: .465
NL Central: .505
NL West: .516

Look like your precious NL East is the AAA division at the moment in time. The Dodgers do not have good pitching, they have decent pitching and one hell of a line up. The Giants have great pitching and a slightly below average lineup. A slump does not incorporate a 13-22 record at home, that is just bad baseball, not to mention you just got swept in consecutive series' by the cellar dwellers of the AL East. The St. Louis Cardinals will represent the NL in the world series this year.
Cellar dwellers? The Phil's played Boston, the stink'in Yankees, Baltimore and Toronto in inter-league play. All in the same AL East division; easily the most competitive division in baseball. How do you compare that schedule and AL division with the Dodger's inter-league card?

The Cardinals. Sigh. The last time the Phil's played them we won by two touchdowns. Nope, I see the Dodgers or Phil's in October baseball.

Bob..
Old 06-23-2009, 03:15 PM
9 to 5 mod

dodgers played
LA Angels 36 32 .529

tehy arent bad

but no one is as good as the dodgers so its hard to compare

and at least we went out to the eventual winners

Last edited by sigma pi; 06-23-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by evsoul
no i hate bonds for not coming out and admitting to his usage. Do i respect him as a hitter and a fielder? Oh heck yes. Bonds is easily one of the best on both those accounts. Do I respect him for breaking a record while he sat there truly believing he deserved it? No flippin way man.
Manny never admitted it either. You also seem to forget that probably 90% of ball players in the early part of this decade were juicing, its called a level playing field. Im sure you would proudly brag about Gagne's 48 or whatever saves in a row but he was clearly juicing too.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by speedlimit
Cellar dwellers? The Phil's played Boston, the stink'in Yankees, Baltimore and Toronto in inter-league play. All in the same AL East division; easily the most competitive division in baseball. How do you compare that schedule and AL division with the Dodger's inter-league card?

The Cardinals. Sigh. The last time the Phil's played them we won by two touchdowns. Nope, I see the Dodgers or Phil's in October baseball.

Bob..
Baltimore and Toronto arent very good and I believe they both swept the Phils at home.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:56 PM

Car Info: 07 Legacy GT Wagon
I love it!! I knew bumping this thread would start up the rivalry.

Nothing beat walking around AT&T park at the end of last season wearing Dodger Blue drunk as hell high fiving Giant's fans while saying "Yeah, last place!!"

F the Giants!!! Whoever thought Orange was a nice color to have on a Uniform should be shot!!! (no offense to the Dutch).

BTW, the whole 2003 Giant's team was juicing. I think that's why they made it to the World Series. Look at Benito "I'm old as dirt" Santiago's arms that year. There is no way that someone who is nearing 80 years old could have a career year and massive arms like that with just exercising.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:14 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by Dong Homez
I love it!! I knew bumping this thread would start up the rivalry.

Nothing beat walking around AT&T park at the end of last season wearing Dodger Blue drunk as hell high fiving Giant's fans while saying "Yeah, last place!!"

F the Giants!!! Whoever thought Orange was a nice color to have on a Uniform should be shot!!! (no offense to the Dutch).

BTW, the whole 2003 Giant's team was juicing. I think that's why they made it to the World Series. Look at Benito "I'm old as dirt" Santiago's arms that year. There is no way that someone who is nearing 80 years old could have a career year and massive arms like that with just exercising.
orioles too

wtf were they thinking