Leaning on Cars

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Leaning on Cars

Just a reminder for everyone that sitting or leaning on someone else's car is NOT okay. Just don't do it.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:14 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Originally Posted by darkonion
Just a reminder for everyone that sitting or leaning on someone else's car is NOT okay. Just don't do it.
For real! I had some fat ***** lean on my car and now I have a huge dent in my fender.... God damn ham beast...
Old 01-02-2014, 01:15 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
You forgot the AUDT tag,

jk
Old 01-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Really dude? You're that mad to start a thread?
Now that everyone knows that this annoys you.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:26 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
If you are 5 ft 5 120 lbs 25 - 30yr old career oriented good looking Asian female, by all means lean on my car until I get back so I can get your #
Old 01-02-2014, 01:30 PM

I think everyone at the weds meet also has enough respect for each other's cars not to cause damage.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:38 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I can't freakin stand that. Show some respect. I've had several dents show up on several of my cars over the years from people leaning on them or slamming doors in to them. Drives me nuts.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by Heedz
Really dude? You're that mad to start a thread?
Now that everyone knows that this annoys you.
It is common courtesy. People just shouldn't do it. Period.

I am not here to call people out. Just don't do it. If people don't know it was wrong then. People will know now.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:41 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Heedz
I think everyone at the weds meet also has enough respect for each other's cars not to cause damage.
I'd say most. Some folks don't know any better.

In that environment I don't mind people leaning on my car if...

1. I know you.
2. You're doing it in the right places and aware of isht scratching my car. I.E. if you're on the tail light and not wearing a chain wallet or some crap.

Otherwise... even at a meet I'd be annoyed. Specially if I don't care for said person that was leaning my car. Or said person was leaning on the door or the middle of the hatch lid or had MJ's zipper jacket on. LOL!
Old 01-02-2014, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by darkonion
It is common courtesy. People just shouldn't do it. Period. I am not here to call people out. Just don't do it. If people don't know it was wrong then. People will know now.
Well obviously you're calling someone out.
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'd say most. Some folks don't know any better. In that environment I don't mind people leaning on my car if... 1. I know you. 2. You're doing it in the right places and aware of isht scratching my car. I.E. if you're on the tail light and not wearing a chain wallet or some crap. Otherwise... even at a meet I'd be annoyed. Specially if I don't care for said person that was leaning my car. Or said person was leaning on the door or the middle of the hatch lid or had MJ's zipper jacket on. LOL!
Would you trust me.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)

-Brian
Old 01-02-2014, 01:47 PM
General Pimpin'

I would think you being a multiple subaru owner that you would be aware of the weak spots and lean on one of the said safe spots. So no I don't think I'd say anything if I saw you on my car.

I've had a few people lean on my car at the wed night meet. Think I only got annoyed once cause it was the middle of my door. One of my good doors. LOL!
Old 01-02-2014, 03:34 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Over the years I have caught a total of 3 people leaning on one of my cars.

Event 1: Stupid **** leaned on my 64 impala (hydro/ gold Dayton wire wheels, lace and stripe purple candy paint) to "look cool" at the time I was...well lets just say not a nice person. I grabbed her by the hair, and thru her a good 3-4 feet away to land on her ***. Everyone else in the car club laughed at her and my GF at the time said she better run or she was going to shoot her....I laughed.

Event 2: ****er at a car show decided it would be cool to set his drink down on my hood (84 Nissan minitruck frametucked and hydro's, candy brandy purple paint). He got cold cocked from the side then held down by 2 friends while we beat the **** out of him.

Event 3: At that big car gathering, the one for Paul Walker in early December. Stupid punk kid leaning on the trucks bumper. Walked up, told him he best take off before I find a rope and a tree and we play cowboys and Asians. His buddy didn't laugh, he didn't laugh, but they both looked like they got the message and left...and yes I was ready to throw down if they started something.

I don't take that **** lightly. IN fact someone here I leaned accidently on his center console and broke the little plastic lock, I am buying him a new one. A mans car is a mans (or womans) car...ya don't **** with it.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:47 PM
General Pimpin'

Curse those stupid plastic locks. I'm on my third one.

The rest.

1. Don't condone violence towards woman in 99% of the cases and that's definitely not the 1%. Guys in my car club would kick my *** if they saw me handle a woman like that.

2. Beat down... they'd probably have to do worse that put a cup on my car to get a beat down.

3. That meet was a disaster waiting to happen.

But I agree with that last statement. You just can't mess with people's cars. And I've always been the kind of person that... if I break something on your car, scratch it.. whatever. Screw a part or loose something.... etc. I pay for it or at the very least offer to. I can't stand when people are just like... oh **** man I'm sorry. And that's it.

Some folks don't get it though.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:56 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Curse those stupid plastic locks. I'm on my third one.

The rest.

1. Don't condone violence towards woman in 99% of the cases and that's definitely not the 1%. Guys in my car club would kick my *** if they saw me handle a woman like that.

2. Beat down... they'd probably have to do worse that put a cup on my car to get a beat down.

3. That meet was a disaster waiting to happen.

But I agree with that last statement. You just can't mess with people's cars. And I've always been the kind of person that... if I break something on your car, scratch it.. whatever. Screw a part or loose something.... etc. I pay for it or at the very least offer to. I can't stand when people are just like... oh **** man I'm sorry. And that's it.

Some folks don't get it though.
On 1 and 2, it was a different crew and a different time. Trust me, that was nothing compared to some of the **** that went down around the hood back then.

Quick Reply: Leaning on Cars