Law student "Schools" Cop on his gun rights...

Old 02-24-2013, 03:18 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Either way, the cop wasn't able to give him a good reason for the stop, this can go to all traffic stops also.

Wasting tax money? You can tell that to the people calling him in, he has his rights.

Yeah he went out looking for trouble? Who cares, he has all his rights to go and open carry.

So would you call me in if I had a machete on my back? I have every right to carry that. One of my knives that I have and carry as a multitool/firespec is not legal to conceal, I carry around my belt loop and keep it visible at all times. Am I breaking the law? Not one bit. I actually have been hassled before for this.

On another note, stop posting this kinda video all its going to cause is a **** pile of complaints and arguments that get no where.

Last edited by Heedz; 02-24-2013 at 03:43 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:34 AM

Car Info: 00RS
Originally Posted by Heedz
Either way, the cop wasn't able to give him a good reason for the stop, this can go to all traffic stops also.

Wasting tax money? You can tell that to the people calling him in, he has his rights.

Yeah he went out looking for trouble? Who cares, he has all his rights to go and open carry.

So would you call me in if I had a machete on my back? I have every right to carry that. One of my knives that I have and carry as a multitool/firespec is not legal to conceal, I carry around my belt look and keep it visible at all times. Am I breaking the law? Not one bit.

On another note, stop posting this kinda video all its going to cause is a **** pile of complaints and arguments that get no where.
^^ i totally agree
Old 02-24-2013, 08:29 AM

Car Info: MY05RS, MY70914, and MY10VT1300CS

So would you call me in if I had a machete on my back? I have every right to carry that. One of my knives that I have and carry as a multitool/firespec is not legal to conceal, I carry around my belt loop and keep it visible at all times. Am I breaking the law? Not one bit. I actually have been hassled before for this.

UMadBro?
Old 02-24-2013, 09:13 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
you should heed your own advice
Old 02-24-2013, 10:01 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT and 06 WRX TR

LOL U cant carry a butter knife in your pocket in SSF. Even a fold out utility knife is considered a switch blade in SSF..... I would know, because a wonderful officer in SSF decided to detain all of us and arrest my friend because he had a fold out knife....spent the night at county...fought it in court...eventually won, but spent lots of $$$ fighting SSF GTF for carrying a knife that he uses for work. I have no problems with SSF, I understand their concern for the public safety but to go to that extreme is a bit harsh. I say they watch too much SONS OF ANARCHY to begin with...or GANGLAND.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:04 PM

Car Info: Nadda
It should be a different. Shouldn't be a shocker to have almost everyone wielding firearms. The fact that you just get questioned because you have a firearm shows how backward our society is and of government FOR the people vs Controlling the people.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:11 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Btw, if you're openly carrying a firearm and not waving it around and stomping around nutzoid and angry... then it would be REASONABLE to think that the dude has nothing to hide? I'd be more worried about guys not openly carrying a gun just for the fact that ****ing criminals don't walk with the gun on their hip shown to the public.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:44 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Ha, this is great.

Good, **** that cop and all his bs "good cop/bad cop" BS.

Camera = Cops worst nightmare.

PS: The suspect dude was kind of an idiot for carrying a gun like that, he could have done this in a much safer manner (easily could have been shot!), but still glad he gave those cops a bunch of grief. Makes me even more happy knowing that it's on youtube and that the cop is probably aware of it.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:46 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by brucelee
Ha, this is great.

Good, **** that cop and all his bs "good cop/bad cop" BS.

Camera = Cops worst nightmare.

PS: The suspect dude was kind of an idiot for carrying a gun like that, he could have done this in a much safer manner (easily could have been shot!), but still glad he gave those cops a bunch of grief. Makes me even more happy knowing that it's on youtube and that the cop is probably aware of it.
you realize the cop is only there because people were freaked out and he HAD to be there right? why on earth are you glad that a cop that obviously isn't a power tripping ******* is being given a hard time?

Last edited by w0ng3r; 02-24-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by 04FXTURBO
LOL U cant carry a butter knife in your pocket in SSF. Even a fold out utility knife is considered a switch blade in SSF..... I would know, because a wonderful officer in SSF decided to detain all of us and arrest my friend because he had a fold out knife....spent the night at county...fought it in court...eventually won, but spent lots of $$$ fighting SSF GTF for carrying a knife that he uses for work. I have no problems with SSF, I understand their concern for the public safety but to go to that extreme is a bit harsh. I say they watch too much SONS OF ANARCHY to begin with...or GANGLAND.
It's not in my pocket for that reason. It's openly carrying it.

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Btw, if you're openly carrying a firearm and not waving it around and stomping around nutzoid and angry... then it would be REASONABLE to think that the dude has nothing to hide? I'd be more worried about guys not openly carrying a gun just for the fact that ****ing criminals don't walk with the gun on their hip shown to the public.
exactly

Originally Posted by w0ng3r
you realize the cop is only there because people were freaked out and he HAD to be there right?
I wouldn't call him out if I were you.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:05 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan

You know I can never resist lol
Old 02-24-2013, 05:22 PM

+1,000,000!!! its even worse if he is having a bad day....
Old 02-24-2013, 05:24 PM

You know I can never resist lol
I know what u mean.....but sometimes... its better to just stay away. Even if u know how much u are right, u are taking a huge risk.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:40 PM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
Well said, there is no problem exercising your 2nd amendment rights

Old 02-24-2013, 09:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
I would be laughing if a "good guy with a gun" popped him just cuz he was being dumbass and a smartass at the same time.
funny that you'd call a guy shooting a civilian doing nothing wrong the "good guy" because said guy would be locked up for murder like a bad guy for that lolz

Last edited by zumnwrx; 02-24-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Law student "Schools" Cop on his gun rights...