I'm gonna get a barcode tattoo'd to the back of my head...

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 04:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
here's something interesting.....check out this entry in that blog that Kostamojen posted.

Posted by Vishnu 2003.10.20, 14:56

I got a barcode tatoo done a while back, I love it! The only thing I cant figure is why all the dumb asses put it on the back of their neck!?!? You cant admire it so why bother? You arent able to scan it easily, so why do something that cant be used. Try the middle of your chest like superman, if youre worthy. A buddy of mine got his name birth date and SSN on his neck in BINARY! Its large enough to go from his hairline to the center of his traps, but it almost reads like a book, and women always want to read the ending! I got my barcode, of a Snickers, under the wrist band of my watch on the inside. I try to take care of it and it still scans. Why snickers? Because I love’m, when visiting Oz I lived on them for a week!
Hmmmmm.....Does Shiv have a barcode tattoo?

-Ted

EDIT: Here ya go Dan....Here's your "Borg" Barcode for ya.....its in "CODE 128" so it should be readable on any barcode scanner, even if its not recognized as a real product, it should still read as "Borg." In theory anyways.
Attached Thumbnails I'm gonna get a barcode tattoo'd to the back of my head...-borg_barcode.jpg  

Last edited by GotBoost?; 01-03-2006 at 04:46 PM.