moar!!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:22 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com

KILO!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 03:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by brucelee
Yeah, anything to do with animals being harmed/tortured/killed makes my blood boil. It bothers me more then when a human is killed for some reason (well, exclude kids and handicapped folks) I can look at pictures of a lot of f'ed up stuff, even videos, but if it has a dog or other animal similar I have to look away/turn off whatever I was looking at, then It'll mess with me for the rest of the day.

On of my sisters dogs is an American Bulldog, big white with brown brindle male, he's the friendliest dog out of all of our dogs, a big attention *****, loves to lick and cuddle, kick it, and knows how to obey and do tricks...

The way she got him was really f'ed up. She got a phone call from some other dog/cat rescue people (we have a network of people who foster cats and dogs so they aren't put down until we can find them a home) who said that the house next door had been raided by police and uncovered a HUGE dog fighting/training facility where they train dogs, inject them with steroids, cut off their ears (with scissors!), then they fight them and make a lot of money through bets... Anyway, one of the dogs who was about 2 months old snuck under a fence because he was scared of all the noise the cops made with their flashbangs and stuff... The rescue people grabbed him and called around to see if anyone wanted him... My sister immediately scrammed over and scooped him up...

He was too young to fight or train in that way and was pretty small and very friendly... A few days prior to that day the bastards from that house cut his ears off with f'ing scissors with no pain meds or anything... This is extremely painful for the dogs... But that fact alone made me sooooo mad that I wanted to hunt those bastards down and make them fight to the death! Arrrrg!!!

Chopper (Her dog, named because of his ears) would have been put down instantly because of his background and they dont take risks... He now has the best life he could possibly have... He's spoiled to death and is now 5 years old. People are always afraid of him because of his size and ears, all thanks to the POS media who brands any dog that looks anything like a pit bull to be super dangerous and deadly which isn't friggin true AT ALL... You can train any dog to fight and to be vicious, it just so happens that pit bulls are very abundant, cheap, and pretty strong which is why they fight those dogs and use them as attack dogs... Those fighters would love to use Doberman Pinschers, or any dog in that class because a full size doberman would TEAR up a pit bull, but Dobermans aren't cheap, they are very expensive and very hard to get, otherwise they would be using dogs like that.

Dobermans used to be the pit bull of the 70s and 80s before pit bulls were brought into the picture by those rapper morons who think its sooo cool... I dont know who I hate more, the media or the dog fighters! Both need to die in a fire.

Because of the media people are misinformed and when they go to the pound to get a dog they tend to avoid anything that looks like a pit bull all because of the false image that the media branded them with.

What people don't understand is that ANY dog can be trained to attack or be mean, and believe it or not, small lap dogs tend to be more vicious then Pit Bulls, but no one reports getting bit by small lap dogs because they are so small... But a pit bull on the other hand, not only are they sort of large (normal size is around 50lbs but it can range greatly depending on the breed), "and they have the media reputation that they are killers, etc... It just sucks... I'd way rather get attacked by a pit bull then something like a Doberman, a Presacanara (sp?) and the loads of other dogs that would make a Pit Bull into it's beatch.

You'd be amazed at how many people hate pit bulls just because of that... Even some of my friends are ignorant enough to buy into that crap... Of course I have to educate them to think otherwise and now they love the dogs.

So here's a nice big f' you to the media and to all the ignorant people that actually believe in any of that crap.

Sorry for the long and drawn out post guys, just venting... This is a very sensitive subject for me.

Oh, and before anyone says anything about P.E.T.A, PETA can go die in a fire, seriously... They aren't any better then terrorists... They ARE terrorists. There are much better animal activist groups out there that don't resemble PETA in any way, shape, or form.

Here's a picture of Chopper taken semi-recently:

You can see his ears here. (They cut off their ears so they don't get in the way during a fight)

That second pic made it into a magazine btw. The brown dog there is half pit bull and half whippet, she's a model for some organic dog food which I thought was funny as hell... She's also a rescue.

Cliff notes: The media has spread fear and false information around the nation regarding pit bulls that has made it so that people are very afraid of pit bulls, which in fact are one of the most loyal dogs on the planet and are very friendly if trained properly. Now when folks go to the pound a pit bull isn't even an option for them because of the media propaganda, which means that A LOT of very wonderful dogs are going to die thanks to them. Breaks my friggin heart.
BruceLee, I'm totally on the same boat as you.. I can see mauled and mutilated bodies but when it comes to animals, i too get furious and want to go on a head cracking spree. But I totally agree with you!! Guess Im just weak at the heart when it comes to Pets/Animals. But on another note, every dog could be vicious due to being descendants of the wolf so genetically they have a wild spirit deep inside the domesticated animal.By the way, your dogs look healthy!! Anyways, just thought to share a pic of my pit.

Name:  NIKONd40pics744.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  61.3 KB
Old 11-18-2008, 08:07 AM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al

KILO!!!!!!

Kilo is one hell of a soccer player!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:50 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 2015 Murano, 2017 NGM Camaro SS
This is pretty messed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlw0HUnk_JY
Old 11-18-2008, 09:55 AM

Car Info: '02 silver WRX sedan
Originally Posted by brucelee
Thats pretty much a wives tale.
A pit's jaw doesn't literally "lock" but considering they were used for holding onto struggling bulls and not letting go, even if getting injured, the term isn't a stretch. Their locking/very strong jaw and aggressive nature are the very reasons they became popular for fighting.

Pit breeds have statistically been the cause of 1/4-1/3 of all dog-related fatalities so it's not a surprise the media focuses on them.

They can be great dogs but they require a very responsible owner and sadly, some pit owners help give the dog a bad reputation.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by rvenosa
They can be great dogs but they require a very responsible owner and sadly, some pit owners help give the dog a bad reputation.
Tell me about it.

I was driving home and this white yukon pulls up next to me. Told me I had a nice "pit" and he wanted to use Kilo for breeding. I told him it'll be difficult since he was neutered and he said "why'd you do that?!?!". Then he just took off.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:32 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
ha, my macho neighbor is just like this...all the dogs he has ever had has their ***** flapping everywhere...whoa watch where you point those things!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:34 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
you need to be angry at the pitbull owners that continue to grow this media stereotype. Stereotypes come from repeated instances of supporting evidence.

Too many douche pit owners.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:41 AM

Car Info: '97 Grandpa Gold Jetta
Tell me about it.

I was driving home and this white yukon pulls up next to me. Told me I had a nice "pit" and he wanted to use Kilo for breeding. I told him it'll be difficult since he was neutered and he said "why'd you do that?!?!". Then he just took off.
A little dramatic huh? Ha ha I could see his side to a point. I wouldn't react the way he did just be somewhat disappointed just because your Kilo and a equally nice female Pitbull would have some really good looking pups. Other people can get really into the money making side of breeding. My gf knows someone who's pedigree goes back 8 generations and she's able to sell her pups for $4k each. My pup is the 4th generation of her pedigree and her pups will go in the $1500 range. Of course that only goes for Pitbulls with papers, pedigrees and bloodlines.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 PM

Car Info: sc300
I think of pit bulls as some of the most cuddly, affectionate dogs. I love them. The people that don't like them are usually racist towards humans and are also ****ed in the head on numerous other subjects.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:37 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by SnoHumper
I think of pit bulls as some of the most cuddly, affectionate dogs. I love them. The people that don't like them are usually racist towards humans and are also ****ed in the head on numerous other subjects.
WTF are you talking about? USUALLY RACIST TOWARDS HUMANS? Seriously? That's your conclusion?

Sorry but the media bias towards pitbulls stems from a HISTORY of them being bread for fighting and protection. Add in an extensive list of attacks that are more brutal than most breeds because of their physical abilities and just the pure number of douche bags that own them. The media bias bleeds out to a public bias and a public fear. There are a lot of people that are animal lovers but fear pitbulls because of experiences and/or public/media exposure.

I am a 2 time pitbull owner and I love them to no end. I've also owned rots, queensland healers and currently an akita/husky mix.... all dogs with iffy public opinions and many many places have them on their won't rent to or pay extra lists. My place including. When the land lords come out I have to either take my dog away or put him in my car because she is friggin frightened as all hell of the dog. She is ignorant and stupid but I don't see her as racist towards "humans"

Sorry but I'm in full support of pits, mastiffs, rots, etc... getting loved and being appreciated as the wonderful dogs they are but if you're ignorant enough to believe that the public opinion isn't earned in some way then I have to disagree with you there.

98% of the blame SHOULD be put on owners but you can not ignore the history of the breed.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by 04Impreza
A little dramatic huh? Ha ha I could see his side to a point. I wouldn't react the way he did just be somewhat disappointed just because your Kilo and a equally nice female Pitbull would have some really good looking pups. Other people can get really into the money making side of breeding. My gf knows someone who's pedigree goes back 8 generations and she's able to sell her pups for $4k each. My pup is the 4th generation of her pedigree and her pups will go in the $1500 range. Of course that only goes for Pitbulls with papers, pedigrees and bloodlines.
yah backyard breeders can burn in hell.

any pics of your pitties?

Here are some old videos of kilo and jade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxmmkPaXQ-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmQvD_XqXU
Old 11-18-2008, 04:58 PM

Car Info: sc300
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
WTF are you talking about? USUALLY RACIST TOWARDS HUMANS? Seriously? That's your conclusion?
my conclusion is this:
People that are dumb enough to hate a dog for the type of breed it is, are usually dumb enough to hate someone for the color skin they have.

let me know if it still confuses u

edit: nevermind i remember you.. you are just flaming me : )
Old 11-18-2008, 06:02 PM

Car Info: '97 Grandpa Gold Jetta
yah backyard breeders can burn in hell.

any pics of your pitties?

Here are some old videos of kilo and jade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxmmkPaXQ-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmQvD_XqXU
Yeap just took a couple since my previous recent pics were a few months old

Here's Kenya at 5mnths...

Name:  047.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  64.0 KB

Name:  052.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  82.2 KB

Name:  053-1.jpg
Views: 11