I just got socked in the jaw...

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 09:32 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Probably not the wisest move but the "right" thing isn't always the safest and wisest. Good for you. I'm glad you saved the dog and hopefully the guy will get a little bit of what's coming to him. Glad you made it though o.k.

Most people wouldn't have bothered.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:32 AM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by JArnaud
remind me not to **** off brucelee!
I wish Daniel was with me last night
Old 02-17-2009, 09:44 AM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
Someone would have been shot ... or hit with a huge flashlight if Daniel was with you last night lol
Old 02-17-2009, 09:48 AM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
Man you didn't beat that fools ***?

Ehhh props for sticking up for the dog and all. But man you should have known you would be fighting at the LEAST! Like many have said, you are lucky it didn't end up worse. I've seen situations like this turn into some bad ish. But I am glad you are overall OK but too bad you didn't knock dude out!
Old 02-17-2009, 09:51 AM

Im seriously surprised that Tank didn't attack that guy ! I was expecting to read that you had to pull Tank off that guys arm or face !
Old 02-17-2009, 09:57 AM

Tank was goin crazy! teeth showing, barking, etc...I didnt want to let go of the leash cause I didn't want Tank to get injuring. Plus, lets say if Tank did bite him, I didn't want douchebag to say that my dog attacked him and have something happen to Tank. I don't know, it was just a bad situation last night and still think i'm some what of an idiot for doing what I did. Well, thats at least what my mom said this morning when I called her this morning...
Old 02-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Quoted for fallacy. Words of folly.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Yeah man, I wish I was there with you too... Cops wouldn't have been involved and the dog would have come with us. The guy would be waking up about right now, that is if he woke up.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by brucelee
Yeah man, I wish I was there with you too... Cops wouldn't have been involved and the dog would have come with us. The guy would be waking up about right now, that is if he woke up.
haha first thing I thought when I saw this thread, good god, what if Daniel would have been there
Old 02-17-2009, 09:02 PM

I think I can bring some enlightenment here since I know the area and know what kind of people live around there..

Was it this guy?..LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcMNk...eature=related
Old 02-17-2009, 09:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
You did the right thing. Just like everybody else said. Props to you.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:57 AM

i think your a pimp. Now you know, next time run up and cheap shot the bastard! People always say they will do **** but when it comes down to it you actually stepped up.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 02-18-2009 at 03:00 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:47 AM

so I went to the station yesterday and I decided NOT to press charges. My jaw is fine now and honestly, I'm more concerned about the dog that was being beaten. The guy really just screwed himself over. He was on probation for....get ready for this....DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! So looks like douchebag is goin back to the pen to become squirrel masters b****. Anyway, I asked the officer for an update on the dog and the last time he heard, the poor guy was going under the knife because the owner beat him so hard he actually broke some of the pups ribs. I hope that POS gets his *** handed to him in jail for doing what he did. When the officer told me that, I serious felt like throwing up....

on a good note though, the officer told me himself that there are a few officers in his precinct that are interested in adopting the boxer when he is well and healthy.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:05 AM

Nice... besides the broken ribs on the pup, I like the end of this story. Bastard locked up and hopefully the pup finds a good home in the end ! I hope douche and bubba get to know one another real well.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
Originally Posted by so steezy
so I went to the station yesterday and I decided NOT to press charges. My jaw is fine now and honestly, I'm more concerned about the dog that was being beaten. The guy really just screwed himself over. He was on probation for....get ready for this....DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! So looks like douchebag is goin back to the pen to become squirrel masters b****. Anyway, I asked the officer for an update on the dog and the last time he heard, the poor guy was going under the knife because the owner beat him so hard he actually broke some of the pups ribs. I hope that POS gets his *** handed to him in jail for doing what he did. When the officer told me that, I serious felt like throwing up....

on a good note though, the officer told me himself that there are a few officers in his precinct that are interested in adopting the boxer when he is well and healthy.
I'm not worried. To quote Shawshank Redemption, "Now, I'm gonna open my fly and you're gonna swallow what I give ya to swallow." I think it's safe to say, that he'll get what he deserves in prison.

Quick Reply: I just got socked in the jaw...